🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What purpose does the constitution have if governors can make church illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Giant good and five notices plasteted on entrance that “Director of Health for Montgomery decrees....”
When did he gain such legal authority and where havecwe agreed to abide by it?
I took them down
Now the county heath patrol is looking for me

hope they find you and toss your stupid ass UNDER the jail -

dealing with disease is bad enough, but stupd fks like W takes the disease to new levels

? The constitution is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

Get on with it already.
LOL your scam is falling apart day by day and you will be exposed as a masked FOOL

Sorry, my winger speak is rusty. Wanna tell me what the fuck you're babbling about?
All deaths are attributed to covid-19 as heart patients have vanished

That ain't no fucking point. That's just your own ignorance. Embrace your stupid for all I care.
IT is a point and the truth seems to have you stressed out.

I don't think you are capable of identifying truth. Your head seems very far up your own ass.
You are the one who is afraid of the truth and is lashing out

I know your 'truth' is going absolutely nowhere. You're a waste of everyone's time.
But you keep responding because you clearly care that the truth not be exposed

Thanks

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

Get on with it already.
LOL your scam is falling apart day by day and you will be exposed as a masked FOOL

Sorry, my winger speak is rusty. Wanna tell me what the fuck you're babbling about?

That ain't no fucking point. That's just your own ignorance. Embrace your stupid for all I care.

I don't think you are capable of identifying truth. Your head seems very far up your own ass.

I know your 'truth' is going absolutely nowhere. You're a waste of everyone's time.

Thanks

Your opinion isn't truth to anyone that disagrees with you. Debating 101. You can expose your 'truth' to anyone that will listen. I'm not stopping you. Let your freak flag fly! :113:

Thanks to President Lincoln you lost the last civil war, and thanks to President Biden, you will lose the next one. So, think long and hard!

A few points:
1) If a threat was phoned in that a bomb had been planted inside a church, would you argue that the police lacked the authority to prevent people from entering?
2) What is the difference between sitting in pews listening to someone standing before you delivering a lecture and sitting in some other location that allows 6 feet of space between you and perhaps using electronics to hear the sermon?
3) Do you believe your god will punish you for temporarily worshiping them in some other arrangement until the pandemic is ended?
4) Do you believe your faith will not survive alternative arrangements for worship during the pandemic?
5) Do you have any reason to believe these orders not to congregate originate in a hostility to organized religion and not a desire to prevent the spread of a dangerous disease? If so, I would very much like to hear it.
Who is wiping off all the door handles at your work place or the grocery store?

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

Thanks

Your opinion isn't truth to anyone that disagrees with you. Debating 101. You can expose your 'truth' to anyone that will listen. I'm not stopping you. Let your freak flag fly! :113:
Nice emoji kid,

PS. The real difference between you and I is that you believe everything you hear on TV and I know it ranges from all fake to 95 percent fake

Went to Giant good and five notices plasteted on entrance that “Director of Health for Montgomery decrees....”
When did he gain such legal authority and where havecwe agreed to abide by it?
I took them down
Now the county heath patrol is looking for me

hope they find you and toss your stupid ass UNDER the jail -

dealing with disease is bad enough, but stupd fks like W takes the disease to new levels
If you people ever went out into life and accomplished something you would enjoy the benefits of the freedom you are bestowed and the privledges that come with effort and success. In that case you would understand freedom and not be willing to be dismissive and belittling of it.
I do admit you all spend an inordinate effort in your sloth and malcontent but our side of the street just will not adhere to you method of “living”
Bogus authoritarian notices with illegal decrees are fully deserving of being ripped down and I will continue to do so.

Thanks to President Lincoln you lost the last civil war, and thanks to President Biden, you will lose the next one. So, think long and hard!
If you say so Kernel Klink

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

Thanks

Nice emoji kid,

PS. The real difference between you and I is that you believe everything you hear on TV and I know it ranges from all fake to 95 percent fake

I don't watch TeeVee news because it's cancer. What else you got to try and stick to the wall?

All talk, no action.

What "guard"? Do you have any clue as to what you are blathering about?

Yeah, it's awful how the government is pulling down all those online church services, isn't it?
The constitution specifies that anyone may practice their religion as they see fit.

So yes online church services are an awful violation of the constitution

Got that old woman?
Well no. Not exactly. You can practice your religion as you see fit, up to a point. You can believe that sacrificing a virgin will cause it to rain all you want. You just can't actually sacrifice a virgin or anyone else.

All talk, no action.

Shh! I'm trying to figure it out.

All talk, no action.

Get on with it already.

You know it takes a special kind of idiot to get leftists and conservatives to both think you are fucking crazy! Congrats on that accomplishment!

All talk, no action.

LOL what guard, this guard poppy

23Helvarg-facebookJumbo.jpg

All talk, no action.

Shh! I'm trying to figure it out.

Good luck! I think he has gone where no man has gone before.

All talk, no action.

Oh, you mean the medics that were called up to man hospitals? That's an impressive fighting force there!

BTW it is called the National Guard.

All talk, no action.

Oh, you mean the medics that were called up to man hospitals? That's an impressive fighting force there!

BTW it is called the National Guard.
Nope the guard is enforcing the law now, preliminary to martial law

No pouting now pop

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has directed police and the D.C. National Guard to enforce restricted access to the Tidal Basin as the city tries to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Despite the pandemic, large crowds flocked to the site over the weekend to see the cherry blossoms in peak bloom.

Bowser's office said Sunday night that in addition to street closures, pedestrian and bicycle traffic would be restricted in the area of the National Mall until further notice.

People will not be able to enter the Jefferson Memorial or the National Mall in the area bounded by 14th Street to 23rd Street and Constitution Avenue to Independence Avenue SW.

These are extraordinary circumstances, and in many case, it is the church officials who have canceled services. I think some patience is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back