🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What purpose does the constitution have if governors can make church illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
? The constitution is no longer worth the paper that it is written on.

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution
Yeah, it's awful how the government is pulling down all those online church services, isn't it?
The constitution specifies that anyone may practice their religion as they see fit.

So yes online church services are an awful violation of the constitution

Got that old woman?
I've got your number; new troll agitating for civil war.

FTR, praying and listening to sermons on line, even singing if the dog will permit it, IS practicing religion. The government is happy that ministers and parishioners have figured out how to do it. Check with China if you want to know what repressing religion is all about. They're experts.

Static on the radio is what your posts are.

Jesus Christ preached His sermons outdoors, in the open air, not in any temple or synagogue. When he prayed, he didn't go to the synagogue to pray. He prayed outdoors, in quiet places, by himself. There is absolutely no need to go to church.

The 3rd Commandment only says to honour the Sabbath Day and keep it holy, but the Old Testament says nothing about going to Temple, only rules about not working, making extra food on the day before and keeping the leftovers for the Sabbath. Not one word about going to church, or worship services.

This is yet another example of radical right wingers seeking to cement their snowflake status as persecuted Christians. If these fools didn't represent such a danger to the rest of the population, I'd lock the lot of these protestors up together and let them infect one another. When they start dying, my response would be - "You made your choice. You knew the risks. Don't expect the rest of us to risk our lives to save you from the consequences of your bad decisions now. Personal responsibility folks!".

I'm watching foolish politicians opening up nail salons, massage clinics, and beaches. This will not end well.
They will not allow Christians to worship outdoors either silly

Wake up

Link?

I can't believe that somebody is trying to pull off the "religious persecution" bit again. Most religions aren't complaining. It's just the same morons who usually whine; the theatrical ones who like to put on a show.
Grifters who can't get money if their parishioners are at home.

Once again, you speak of that which you do not know, you carpet-muncher.
Does your Bishop miss the altar boys yet

I am not Catholic you brain-dead piece of shit.

I can't believe that somebody is trying to pull off the "religious persecution" bit again. Most religions aren't complaining. It's just the same morons who usually whine; the theatrical ones who like to put on a show.

I do not care what your religion is

Then why did you bring it up? Obviously your brain is incapable of thinking without guidance from outside sources.

Most religions are not complaining because they are in fear of the virus toting hit men
Most religions aren't complaining because it's Christian churches that are targeted. The state finds that sitting in one's own car, in a parking lot, violates social distancing laws. This applies ONLY to Christian religious services. Other parking lots aren't targeted.

Last edited:

Then why did you bring it up? Obviously your brain is incapable of thinking without guidance from outside sources.
You did say that your bishop cares so little about faith that he cancelled church. LOL that is like a bank cancelling all loans or a supermarket cancelling food sales.

Your Bishop doesn't really believe in the power of Christ obviously, are you sure he is not posessed by Satan

Most religions are not complaining because they are in fear of the virus toting hit men
Most religions aren't complaining because it's Christian churches that are targeted. The state finds that sitting in one's own car, in a parking lot, violates social distancing laws. This applies ONLY to Christian religious services. Other parking lots aren't
Thanks, it's important that we converse with each other to know that we are seeing the same things.

Bless you.

Another Mexican child molester. He will say they are in love and it's okay in his village.

what purpose does church serve if it puts people at risk?

pass the plate, get sick. kill your family.

FUK THAT.

FUK THAT.
The purpose is to prove that large gatherings are not killing people as you were told. I find people like you who believe everything the govt tells them to be sad

FUK THAT.
The purpose is to prove that large gatherings are not killing people as you were told. I find people like you who believe everything the govt tells them to be sad

Large gatherings in NY subway cars didnt kill anybody did it-

youre an idiot

You did say that your bishop cares so little about faith that he cancelled church. LOL that is like a bank cancelling all loans or a supermarket cancelling food sales.

Your Bishop doesn't really believe in the power of Christ obviously, are you sure he is not posessed by Satan

One does not tempt God. Now, please stay with something you know, like masturbation.

Time for a real hot and nasty civil war or as it be end to religious persecution
Democrats should pay a price for keeping our churches closed on Easter.

All talk, no action.
More people are protesting every day, when enough participate they either have to back down to the people or have the guard start shooting people at which point the scam is over as they will have exposed themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back