What Qualifies Larry Elder to be Governor of California?

Look at his resume.

Compare it to Gavin Newsome.

You would think the right would have learned it's lesson about supporting loudmouths with no public policy experience. And here we have the right wing supporting an unqualified black over a better qualified white candidate. Why? To create plausible deniability because you know that Bojangles Elder will two step for you and implement anti black policy. But this way right wingers can claim they aren't racist because they support a man with brown skin.

What qualifies anyone?

Look at his resume.

You would think the right would have learned it's lesson about supporting loudmouths with no public policy experience. And here we have the right wing supporting an unqualified black over a better qualified white candidate. Why? To create plausible deniability because you know that Bojangles Elder will two step for you and implement anti black policy. But this way right wingers can claim they aren't racist because they support a man with brown skin.

Say OP, give everyone an example for how Republicans are racist against blacks. Extreme white supremacist groups don't count, they hate everyone, and it takes no effort to find a video of a black man's racism toward whites anyway.

Thanks in advance.

"What Qualifies Larry Elder to be Governor of California?"

Nothing!
What qualifies Newsome? There are a few powerful political families in California. Newsome's family is one of them. They are Prog. I I lived in a village and the center town water cistern was cut in half for all the residents I would not be happy. If I had to shut down the electricity in my adobe dwelling for a few hours a day I would not be happy. Why? Because I Live in a vast rich state!!!! Build the facilities necessary to end that. Renovate and rebuild the highways. It must happen. The tree huggers, peta and environmentalists are going to cause mass casualties of the population or severe poverty. Global Climate Change!! Then build the energy and water infrastructure things needed. There are more people. They are moving more and more into areas of the planet. Like Fauci you are a bunch of Lo Stronzos.

Look at his resume.

Well, he's not Gavin Newsom, if that isn't enough he also didn't lose $31 Billion in fraudulent unemployment scams.

Say OP, give everyone an example for how Republicans are racist against blacks. Extreme white supremacist groups don't count, they hate everyone, and it takes no effort to find a video of a black man's racism toward whites anyway.

Thanks in advance.
Right-wing republicans tend to "hate on the Poor" and claim they are just lazy while corporate welfare even has paid multimillion dollar bonuses. Right-wingers seem to prefer to try to criminalize poverty than solve for it in a market friendly manner.

Right-wing republicans tend to "hate on the Poor" and claim they are just lazy while corporate welfare even has paid multimillion dollar bonuses. Right-wingers seem to prefer to try to criminalize poverty than solve for it in a market friendly manner.

Shit I didn't know that. I know TONS of Republicans and not once has one given an indication they hate the poor on any level. I guess my poordar doesn't work as well as your racedar.

Corporate welfare has nothing to do with registered Republicans.

Give us an example of right-wingers preferring to criminalize poverty?

You already lost BTW, maybe you shouldn't say shit that's not true? Some people will challenge you on it right? I asked for examples of the right mistreating blacks, your response is republicans "hate poor people".

• a registered voter in California
  • a resident of the state for at least five years on election day
  • an American citizen for at least five years
These are the qualifications to be the Governor of Califorina I believe Elder meets them all.

Look at his resume.

Larry Elder exposes your RACISM ....

What will your Racist POS ass do ...?

Racist POS's like you can't stop normal thinking people from accepting who the RACIST POS like you are ....

You are losing you RACIST POS ...

Your Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance is about to DIE with you ....

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr is celebrating,

We are ALL Celebrating ..

How does that make you feel you RACIST POS !!!

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb, here:

You know less than nothing about Larry Elder.
I listened to his show for years. I know his ideas and his ethics. He’s a good and decent man with ideas that are good for ALL people, not liberals or conservatives or minorities or whites.

Elder lists in his book, The Ten Things You Can't Say In America released in 2000, his "Ten-Point Plan" to save America. He calls for abolishing the IRS; passing a national sales tax, reducing government by 80%; ending welfare and entitlements, abolishing the minimum wage, and eliminating corporate taxes.[29][30]

Does anyone really believe that will solve poverty in the US?
That plan doesn’t aim to reduce poverty, it aims to save the country. You will never eliminate poverty, or even reduce it to any serious degree, all you can do is move the bar up a little.

eliminate corporate taxes? LOL

Is california going to become a tax haven?

That would be delicious

Shit I didn't know that. I know TONS of Republicans and not once has one given an indication they hate the poor on any level. I guess my poordar doesn't work as well as your racedar.

Corporate welfare has nothing to do with registered Republicans.

Give us an example of right-wingers preferring to criminalize poverty?

You already lost BTW, maybe you shouldn't say shit that's not true? Some people will challenge you on it right? I asked for examples of the right mistreating blacks, your response is republicans "hate poor people".
Just "lemming-ism"? A form of appeal from ignorance due to special pleading or "insular groupthink".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Aren't you in favor of a black man advancing and bringing a black mans perspective into Sacramento??? I think its just what the Doctor ordered for CA....dump the privileged out of touch rich kid white guy for an African American that is well known and obviously qualified for the job....how can you be against that?....
I am in favor of a black msn whose beliefs and policies are congruent with reality. That ain't Larry Elder. He has done NOTHING for the black community. He is part of the problem and that's why you support him.

Larry is ageless

Also Newsom is a snake so i'd probably pick a fucking horse over him.

A greasy snake

I hope the new governor arms every black grandma in California. And what the fuck are you talking about sell out? We all see the polls most black men are more socially conservative than white men. He's just honest
No, he's a sellout. Blacks in California don't like him. He's 70 years old. He lives in South Central, he's done nothing to improve South Central. But he's made big money from denigrating blacks. He is scum.

The racists run to support the sellout hoping he can get enough blacks to get him in so he can do their dirty work for them like the good house boy he is.

The racists run to support the sellout hoping he can get enough blacks to get him in so he can do their dirty work for them like the good house boy he is.

lol don't lie you're gonna love larry

you're just dying for an excuse to put the gays in their place

lil nas x is done for, and you'll cheer it

Forum List

Back