What Qualifies Larry Elder to be Governor of California?

Elder is clearly a liar and demagogue – which qualifies him to be a Republican; governor, not at all.
Newsom is the one who is clearly a liar and a demagogue. He's been caught lying so many times that we can't keep count.

35826882-8961441-image-m-24_1605717181723.jpg

California Governor Gavin Newsom is shown above, left, sitting with ten others in the indoor/outdoor dining room at The French Laundry on November 6, without a mask. The photos were obtained by Fox 11 LA via a Twitter user

35834036-8961441-image-a-2_1605730022137.jpg

Last edited:
President trump was the worst president in modern history. That's why he's gone.
Then along came Joe Biden.

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

"I think I stand by that statement," Gates said.

At this point it looks like so far Joe Biden has his head up his ass about our open Mexican Border and our withdrawal from Afghanistan. Taiwan may fall to the Chinese on Joe’s watch.

Apparently Joe will continue to be wrong on many foreign police and national security issues.

It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Newsom is the one who is clearly a liar and a demagogue. He's been caught lying so many times that we can't keep count.

California Governor Gavin Newsom is shown above, left, sitting with ten others in the indoor/outdoor dining room at The French Laundry on November 6, without a mask. The photos were obtained by Fox 11 LA via a Twitter user

No, that's actually Elder.

Then along came Joe Biden.

Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said "I don't know" in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.

CBS's "Face The Nation" host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has "been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

"I think I stand by that statement," Gates said.

At this point it looks like so far Joe Biden has his head up his ass about our open Mexican Border and our withdrawal from Afghanistan. Taiwan may fall to the Chinese on Joe’s watch.

Apparently Joe will continue to be wrong on many foreign police and national security issues.

It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

Trump is a ‘divider,’ says Robert Gates, former CIA director and defense secretary​

Gates said this about trump:

At least on national security, I believe Mr. Trump is beyond repair. He is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform. He is unqualified and unfit to be commander-in-chief.

Did you notice? No prices. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

"No public policy experience" means he's not a professional politician. That's exactly the kind of experience smart people want. He's not a scumbag like Gavin Newsom.
No, you don't want another know nothing to govern. Elder is scum of the lowest order.

Is this your conception of respecting the Constitution?

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Funny how you cling to a proven false narrative.

This, is disrespect for the constitution.

1629095555246.png

The law did not fail these people. They rioted because who they voted for lost. That is a prime illustration of disrespect for the constitution. And these are the same types who set the fires in the picture you showed.

Polls show almost dead heat to recall,

Big Larry leads challengers at 23%

Undecideds at 25%

Big Mo - on side of recall and Larry

Oh oh oh the black bigots are hating that truth....
Elder is the black bigot fool.

View attachment 526409

The law did not fail these people. They rioted because who they voted for lost. That is a prime illustration of disrespect for the constitution. And these are the same types who set the fires in the picture you showed.
Horseshit.

View attachment 526409

I notice that you didn't claim the BLM rioters were respecting the Constitution.

There was no insurrection, dumbass.

Here's an insurrection:

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
Yes there was an insurrect and the same type who committed thatinsurrection set those fires. But yo see idiot, you want to compare a protest of a police officer clearly committing murder to a group of people rioting because there candidate didn't win. A false equivalence.

Forum List

Back