What really irks you? Gets your goat? Peeves you off?

The shear stupidity of republicans.

_xaSeh.gif

When you are at work, at the store, in line, driving on the road, or just watching TV with someone..................
WHAT exactly ticks you off, pisses on your cornflakes, smacks your senses, craps on your plate about other people and what they do/don't do, say/don't say, etc.....?????

woman-screaming.jpg
The shear stupidity of republicans.

Problem is both sides of the political spectrum are stupid. They manipulate people, and people accept it because they like being given emotion, rather than facts.

Problem is both sides of the political spectrum are stupid. They manipulate people, and people accept it because they like being given emotion, rather than facts.

Now I totally agree with that!
But I don't accept what they preach, cause I know its bull.
I do my own research and find out the truth for myself....if there is any.

Yes, then you sound like you're not on either side.

What I find is that you inherently choose a side, and the more you say you think for yourself, the more you realize that you weren't actually doing this, and the more you can reject the nonsense on both sides.

It's why I support Proportional Representation more and more as I get older. I see it as the only way to stop the partisan politics from destroying everything.

What I find is that you inherently choose a side, and the more you say you think for yourself, the more you realize that you weren't actually doing this, and the more you can reject the nonsense on both sides.

It's why I support Proportional Representation more and more as I get older. I see it as the only way to stop the partisan politics from destroying everything.

I'm not any "party", and I don't always vote the same every time.
I take time to weigh the options, look at ALL of the runners, read their backgrounds, their goals, etc...

Then I vote for who I think is the best of all of those in the running.

A few times in my life, I've used the "write in" vote to vote for Miss Piggy, Garfield, and even Roseanne...........simply because there wasn't anyone running that was worthy of my vote.

I'm not any "party", and I don't always vote the same every time.
I take time to weigh the options, look at ALL of the runners, read their backgrounds, their goals, etc...

Then I vote for who I think is the best of all of those in the running.

A few times in my life, I've used the "write in" vote to vote for Miss Piggy, Garfield, and even Roseanne...........simply because there wasn't anyone running that was worthy of my vote.

Problem is that most don't do this and your vote gets drowned out by A) the system and B) people not bothering.

PR gives more choices, more accountability and leads to less corruption.

Morons that circle the parking lot for 20 minutes to get a "close" parking space........when they could have parked three spaces down and already been in the store.
I am the exact opposite. I park as far from other cars at the back of the lot, because a-holes who swing their doors open whacking the car next to them. Wife got a severe dent in her door from some careless ass.
Spend too much on vehicles to have it wrecked by idiots.

I am the exact opposite. I park as far from other cars at the back of the lot, because a-holes who swing their doors open whacking the car next to them. Wife got a severe dent in her door from some careless ass.
Spend too much on vehicles to have it wrecked by idiots.
Here, here. I drive a big truck. I purposely park as far back and away (spaces in between other cars) as possible. I have big ass mirrors that I retract in as a courtesy when I park.

It never fails that when I come back to my truck, some ingrate parks his Prius a foot and a half away from my door... :confused-84:

People who don't close the chip bags enough so they stale out............Same with cereal. Stale cereal is disgusting.

Put the cereal out on a sheet tray, put it in the oven about 100 degrees until hot, then turn off the heat and let the cereal cool off in the oven. Usually makes the cereal all nice and crunchy again.

Works on crackers too.

Chips not so much, because of the oil. Unless they are air baked chips. Chips cooked in oil will usually end up hard and/or chewy.

Fuktards that have NO GODDAMED CLUE WHERE THEY ARE GOING, and cause wrecks all over the roads because they slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up.......slam on their brakes in the middle of the fucking road/highway and make a violent and illegal Uturn or exit the road from across SEVERAL LANES of traffic, without giving a shit about anybody's life or personal property!!!

Put the cereal out on a sheet tray, put it in the oven about 100 degrees until hot, then turn off the heat and let the cereal cool off in the oven. Usually makes the cereal all nice and crunchy again.

Works on crackers too.

Chips not so much, because of the oil. Unless they are air baked chips. Chips cooked in oil will usually end up hard and/or chewy.
I just open a new bag and leave the rest for the culprit...lol

Corrupt pigs that give me a ticket for "speeding" when I'm the ONLY one driving the speed limit, in the "slow" lane, and everybody else on the fucking road is passing me, going at least TWENTY miles an hour OVER the speed limit!!!

Morons that circle the parking lot for 20 minutes to get a "close" parking space........when they could have parked three spaces down and already been in the store.
And out they come with a crane and huffing by the time they get in the store

I park far away from door bangers, zipping car fukrerds, annoying walkers

I see these grazing cows walking and say, you should park where I do

Here, here. I drive a big truck. I purposely park as far back and away (spaces in between other cars) as possible. I have big ass mirrors that I retract in as a courtesy when I park.

It never fails that when I come back to my truck, some ingrate parks his Prius a foot and a half away from my door... :confused-84:

That happens to me too. It doesn't matter if I park in a HUGE parking lot out by the street where nobody ever parks, and walk all the way to the stores. I will come out after shopping, and some sack of shit has parked in the space right next to me!!! And there are like 500 EMPTY spaces to choose from!!!

Forum List

Back