What really is the relevancy of the released Fusion GPS transcript...?

Trump should have used the Moore sexual assault stuff to resign. That way, he could have still been a "victim" and would have given Republicans an out. This isn't going to end well for Trump, the GOP, and alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the folks online who supported him.

Given human nature, all of these current Trump ass-kissers will comeback on here and simply state....."I never liked Trump....I just hated Hillary more"

Or lock yourself in your bedroom in the White House with a happy meal and Twitter at 6:30PM.

Good thing Trump doesn't listen to loonies like you. Now...go kneel at your Obama altar.

Trump should have used the Moore sexual assault stuff to resign. That way, he could have still been a "victim" and would have given Republicans an out. This isn't going to end well for Trump, the GOP, and alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the folks online who supported him.
ANY DAY NOW!!! :lmao:

When the day comes -and it will come- I expect you to ditch this current USMB ID, and create a brand new one where you say you never supported Trump and he was never a Conservative. Because that's what you people did after Bush the Dumber when you didn't want to be held accountable for his failures.

Sorry....I didn't realize you weren't actually asleep....Apparently it's a full-blown hallucination. :cuckoo:
For 8 years he screamed Bush will be impeached any day too.

Given human nature, all of these current Trump ass-kissers will comeback on here and simply state....."I never liked Trump....I just hated Hillary more"
I’ll tell you that now. And have since he got nominated.

LOL.....leftist hysteria like this is why we voted for Trump.
you were in the minority because Hillary Clinton received 3 million more votes ...Orange is butt hurt and talking nonsense about Libel laws LOL

Ahh yes, the Democrat talking point refuge for those still butthurt. :spinner:
its a fact that you all whine each about and every time i post it so I post it a lot I like to hear Alphas whining like little kids

you think the FBI informs Democrat operatives builds your case.

The above sentence....a true testimonial to the poor education received by most right wingers........As Trump would tweet....."Sad."

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner: What a good little leftist spinner.

LOL.....leftist hysteria like this is why we voted for Trump.
you were in the minority because Hillary Clinton received 3 million more votes ...Orange is butt hurt and talking nonsense about Libel laws LOL

Ahh yes, the Democrat talking point refuge for those still butthurt. :spinner:
its a fact that you all whine each about and every time i post it so I post it a lot I like to hear Alphas whining like little kids

OR you are just a masochist....LOL

Or lock yourself in your bedroom in the White House with a happy meal and Twitter at 6:30PM.

Good thing Trump doesn't listen to loonies like you. Now...go kneel at your Obama altar.

ANY DAY NOW!!! :lmao:

When the day comes -and it will come- I expect you to ditch this current USMB ID, and create a brand new one where you say you never supported Trump and he was never a Conservative.
Page 21 of this thread and not one lie exposed by the released testimony.

Fusion lied again.

Are you trying to be a sophist?

I already told you, the lie was that the work done by Steele and Simpson prompted the FBI investigation. The testimony says Steele and Simpson were informed by the FBI that the information they uncovered was what the FBI had already found thanks to George P. spilling the beans.

Who paid Fusion?

When?

The Fusion stuff happened after Papadopolous became the informant.
Spin. Answer it. Who paid Fusion?

No, I want to know specifically when in the timeline you're referring? The oppo research into Trump started long before Clinton was involved. So what point are you talking about? The beginning? The middle? The end?
Why do you keep dodging the question?

Who paid Fusion?

WHEN, DUDE? What point in the timeline, because a bunch of different people paid for that oppo research. You need to be more specific. Why are you dodging the specifics? Because you're a sophist in too deep with Trump and you can't get out of it now, so you double-down on nonsense. Like I said, once Trump is indicted and either resigns or ends up in jail, I fully and completely expect you to delete your Weatherman account and create a brand new one that allows you to save face on anonymous message boards. Like y'all did after Bush the Dumber.

[

From a total whacked out Trump loving submissive punk bitch that would be you
So the 'president' that spent years lying about President Obama's citizenship...
wants to look at libel laws. ...because of Fusion GPS

Go for it trump ....this will only bring tons of lawsuits your way.

Exactly. We can't let them get away with it again like they did with Bush the Dumber.

Are you trying to be a sophist?

I already told you, the lie was that the work done by Steele and Simpson prompted the FBI investigation. The testimony says Steele and Simpson were informed by the FBI that the information they uncovered was what the FBI had already found thanks to George P. spilling the beans.

OHHH...now I see the NEXT iteration of leftist spin.....:spinner:Good job spinner-boy.

[

From a total whacked out Trump loving submissive punk bitch that would be you
So the 'president' that spent years lying about President Obama's citizenship...
wants to look at libel laws. ...because of Fusion GPS

Go for it trump ....this will only bring tons of lawsuits your way.

Ahh such hysteria!!! Obama might as well have been a non-citizen with the way he trashed America.

Forum List

Back