What really is the relevancy of the released Fusion GPS transcript...?

Diane Fienstein's statement regarding the release: There is nothing in the Dossier file that has been proven to be incorrect.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh come ON now. Isn't that the typical moronic thinking those with TDS always try to float when they munch into yet another noghingburger. Example: I say you are a pervert...since it has not been proven I can say it is not proven incorrect. You idiots are :dig: your own political graves.

Feinstein: "There is nothing in the Dossier file that has been proven to be incorrect"

...says the woman who openly declares she is suffering from 'BRAIN CONGESTION', a condition which just 'forced' her to commit the crime of 'Obstruction of justice'...

Bwuhahahahaha!

Diane Fienstein's statement regarding the release: There is nothing in the Dossier file that has been proven to be incorrect.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh come ON now. Isn't that the typical moronic thinking those with TDS always try to float when they munch into yet another noghingburger. Example: I say you are a pervert...since it has not been proven I can say it is not proven incorrect. You idiots are :dig: your own political graves.

Feinstein: "There is nothing in the Dossier file that has been proven to be incorrect"

...says the woman who openly declares she is suffering from 'BRAIN CONGESTION', a condition which just 'forced' her to commit the crime of 'Obstruction of justice'...

Bwuhahahahaha!

Add THIS guy to your "RINO" list.........................LOL

Cornyn breaks with Grassley, says he's 'glad' Feinstein released ...

Bwuhahahahaha!

You are a blubbering lefty moron and so far have not proven that to be incorrect. :blahblah:

Bwuhahahahaha!

Being 'glad' someone released something does not mean it was NOT 'Obstruction', snowflake ... but whatever makes you feel better....which is usually defending Lib pervs, terrorist supporters, and Constitution/Law breakers....

The dossier isn't what prompted the FBI investigation.

That is a nothingburger.

What is a nothingburger? What are you talking about? The nothingburger is you pretending the FBI's investigation into Trump's Russia contacts was politically motivated.
Nothingburger = 'Nothing to it'

The Dossier has been proven to have been the reason for the FISA Warrants and for the Mueller investigation....

Being 'glad' someone released something does not mean it was NOT 'Obstruction', snowflake ... but whatever makes you feel better....which is usually defending Lib pervs, terrorist supporters, and Constitution/Law breakers....

Does your half brain EVER wonder why right wingers in the senate did NOT want for that transcript to be released?????.....................LOL

Does your half brain EVER wonder why right wingers in the senate did NOT want for that transcript to be released?????.....................LOL
I did not have to wonder - Grassley explained why when he declared Feinstein had committed 'Obstruction'. Feinstein knew as well what she had done, which is why she came up with the 'BRAIN CONGESTION' BS.

C'mon man - even YOU could come up with a better 'CYA' excuse. She should have gone with 'I am too STUPID to know I was breaking the law'. It worked for Hillary.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh come ON now. Isn't that the typical moronic thinking those with TDS always try to float when they munch into yet another noghingburger. Example: I say you are a pervert...(example only I am not calling you that) since it has not been proven I can say it is not proven incorrect. You idiots are :dig: your own political graves.

The only one that is digging is you---:uhoh3: When Christopher Steele handed the Dossier file over to the FBI.

The FBI’s response was basically, “Yeah, we know.” That overstates it a bit. But not much. The FBI was already getting tips and reports that something was afoot. Steele’s information just confirmed the seriousness of the situation. Indeed, as we now know, one key report it supported was that from the Australian Ambassador to the UK who had heard a Trump foreign policy advisor brag about dirt the Russians had on Hillary Clinton. Steele first reached out to an FBI contact in July. The FBI reached back out to him in September wanting to know more.
The Only News Out of The Simpson Testimony is Republican Disgrace

The reason the FBI already knew, is because Trump and his surrogates were being watched and electonically monitored since 2015, by several different Foreign intelligence sources--and that information was being passed onto the FBI.

GCHQ--first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said. The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For more information go to these USMB threads.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.

Last edited:
I did not have to wonder - Grassley explained why when he declared Feinstein had committed 'Obstruction'. Feinstein knew as well what she had done, which is why she came up with the 'BRAIN CONGESTION' BS.

C'mon man - even YOU could come up with a better 'CYA' excuse. She should have gone with 'I am too STUPID to know I was breaking the law'. It worked for Hillary.

Chuck Grassley had approved the release in August 2016, after the 10 hour hearing. I already gave you the video in post # 316--page 32 of this thread.

Appoint a special counsel to investigate Feinstein......shit, pretty soon there may be a special counsel for everybody......As Oprah would say, "A special counsel for you, A special counsel for you....a special counsel for you, etc..........LOL

Chuck Grassley had approved the release in August 2016, after the 10 hour hearing. I already gave you the video in post # 316--page 32 of this thread.

And I gave you the link to Grassley stating he did NOT approve this release of the testimony and declared it to be 'Obstruction'. Feinstein' in her admitting to suffering from 'BRAIN CONGESTION' stated she should have talked to Grassley before releasing it PROVING SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG.

'BRAIN CONGESTION'? C'mon, man! You Democrats are not embarrassed by such a pathetic POS like that making THAT type of excuse? Never mind - of course you don't. You were still comfortable voting for a candidate who was described as being 'too stupid' to know she was breaking laws by the thousands.... :p

Appoint a special counsel to investigate Feinstein......shit, pretty soon there may be a special counsel for everybody......

Unlike Mueller's Witch Hunt, Special Counsels for Democrats would only take several months due to the fact that all the evidence needed has already been exposed...

she should have talked to Grassley before releasing it PROVING SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG.

NO, moron....all THAT proves is that Feinstein should have....out of courtesy.....checked with Grassley.......Either way, she was going to RELEASE the transcript......LIVE WITH IT..........(as trump must.....LOL)

NO, moron....all THAT proves is that Feinstein should have....out of courtesy.....checked with Grassley.......Either way, she was going to RELEASE the transcript......LIVE WITH IT..........(as trump must.....LOL)
Diane Feinstein publicly admitting she is suffering from 'BRAIN Congestion' and admitting she should have talked to Grassley before releasing the testimony immediately after Grassley declared she had just committed 'Obstruction' is her way of saying she did not exercise 'professional courtesy'?

Bwuhahahaha.....

Diane Feinstein publicly admitting she is suffering from 'BRAIN Congestion' and admitting she should have talked to Grassley before releasing the testimony immediately after Grassley declared she had just committed 'Obstruction' is her way of saying she did not exercise 'professional courtesy'?

Lets hear YOUR rendition of Feinsteins' "Lock her up.....lock her up....."........LOL

And I gave you the link to Grassley stating he did NOT approve this release of the testimony and declared it to be 'Obstruction'. Feinstein' in her admitting to suffering from 'BRAIN CONGESTION' stated she should have talked to Grassley before releasing it PROVING SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS WRONG.

'BRAIN CONGESTION'? C'mon, man! You Democrats are not embarrassed by such a pathetic POS like that making THAT type of excuse? Never mind - of course you don't. You were still comfortable voting for a candidate who was described as being 'too stupid' to know she was breaking laws by the thousands.... :p
Busted. LOL

Lets hear YOUR rendition of Feinsteins' "Lock her up.....lock her up....."........LOL
You never cease to disappoint people who expect you to defend criminal Democrats. Thank you for being you. :p

Forum List

Back