What reason would a woman at a job want to be friends on Facebook?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Is that a indirect way of saying she I'd attracted to me and open to spending time with me outside of work?

First time during the social media era that a female coworker has asked me to connect with her on facebook.

I been feeling the attraction Over the past month from her compliments and asking if I'm married.

What yall think?

No doubt she's hoping to be invited to take a bus on her own to your place under strict time constraints to watch you eat chain store pizza and then be kicked out at 8:30 because there's a football game to watch.

You know --- every girl's dream.

Is that a indirect way of saying she I'd attracted to me and open to spending time with me outside of work?

First time during the social media era that a female coworker has asked me to connect with her on facebook.

I been feeling the attraction Over the past month from her compliments and asking if I'm married.

What yall think?
If she does like you then it is imperative that she never have access to your FB network?

Do you really think that your "friends" will allow you OR her to find happiness??

Please! It's a red rag to a bull.

No doubt she's hoping to be invited to take a bus on her own to your place under strict time constraints to watch you eat chain store pizza and then be kicked out at 8:30 because there's a football game to watch.

You know --- every girl's dream.

She is more attractive so she would be qualified to sleep on my new bed

What yall think?
If she does like you then it is imperative that she never have access to your FB network?

Do you really think that your "friends" will allow you OR her to find happiness??

I'm not sure I know what you mean

This has really help my confidence, a woman who is 26, thin, attractive who is attracted to me for some reason

I'm 40, lost most of my hair and overweight. Wonder what is it aboout me that turns her on?

This has really help my confidence, a woman who is 26, thin, attractive who is attracted to me for some reason

I'm 40, lost most of my hair and overweight. Wonder what is it aboout me that turns her on?

The way you stand up for your right to English muffins?

Or is it the way you prance around Philly with a Cowgirls logo? Takes some stones to do that.

What yall think?

I'm not sure I know what you mean

Ok friend her on Fb. See if I care.

I think maybe ask her out?

I had a female one time - Katie ; whom sent me a Facebook message and wanted to talk to me. She stated she used to work where I did.

"Katie" was a blonde in a mini-skirt photo and message to me

I did not recognize her, so I asked her some quesitons,like what department she work in and other stuff.

No reply.

I quit Facebook shortly there after.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Yes I think I can now

She asks to be friends on FB, and you think this means she wants to fuck you? Dude, why can't it just mean she wants to be friends?

Not to be mean or anything but chicks just have friends on facebook. It doesn't mean much.. just that she isn't repulsed by you.

Not to be mean or anything but chicks just have friends on facebook. It doesn't mean much.. just that she isn't repulsed by you.

If this board were on Nosebook she'd be more careful.

If this board were on Nosebook she'd be more careful.
I have no idea what nosebook is but I got your point lol

What's it called? Facefuck? You know, that thing people walk around with their noses in....

Friends don't let friends do dat.

Yes I think I can now

She asks to be friends on FB, and you think this means she wants to fuck you? Dude, why can't it just mean she wants to be friends?

Maybe because she is allowing me to chat with her after work hours?

Forum List

Back