What RWs call fake news is basically any source that doesn’t tell them what they want to hear at all times

There are definitely some liberal leaning media sources, but pretty much any news source that isn’t conservative frequently criticizes democrats along with republicans. MSNBC, for example, does in fact criticize democrats.

What’s left? Just sources like Newsmax that mostly tell the audience what they want to hear.

Okay, Saul.

There are definitely some liberal leaning media sources, but pretty much any news source that isn’t conservative frequently criticizes democrats along with republicans. MSNBC, for example, does in fact criticize democrats.

What’s left? Just sources like Newsmax that mostly tell the audience what they want to hear.
I watch MSNBC and you're full of shit.

Lol you people lack any objectivity. And yes, I am capable of criticizing Biden. I’ve proven many times on here that I criticize democrats in general.
I object to Bidiot all the time, because he is a Marxist who is destroying this country from within. You will be replaced by diseased illegals who are crossing our southern border while using up our food, fuel, hospitals and public schools, which is making the rest of our lives much harder to live. You can thank yourself for being such a dick.....

^ 100% Fake News Rating

See you’re profoundly delusional if you think there aren’t sources that don’t have a left or right slant.
Of course most if’s not all news sources today have a slant. Everything is propaganda.

Forum List

Back