What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?

Nope. Deport the parents and the kids go with them. Not rocket science.

These kids have parents and they need to stay with those parents.

Oh and you know they will be coming back as criminals??

You must have one helluva crystal ball.

Pure common sense for someone with a brain. Which you don't seem to have.

comprendre

There are already hundred of criminals coming across the border right now. Murder and rape are a way of life with these assholes. They are probably all on Welfare right now as well.

THATS SO FUCKING COOL.
You replied by omitting my post. You lost. Now you change direction with different topic.
YOU ARE A FUCKED BITCH.

There are already hundred of criminals coming across the border right now. Murder and rape are a way of life with these assholes. They are probably all on Welfare right now as well.

THATS SO FUCKING COOL.
You replied by omitting my post. You lost. Now you change direction with different topic.
YOU ARE A FUCKED BITCH.

You're an idiot and a fucking idiot at that.

Not a different topic its the topic under discussion.

I'm sorry your an idiot but what can I say.

You can't cure stupid.

THATS SO FUCKING COOL.
YOU ARE A FUCKED BITCH.

Princess Freebuss, the head of the GOP, must be constantly shocked at the amount of racist pieces of shit like Claudette she has in the GOP. I'm constantly amazed at the overt racism from the GOP and the hilarious arrogance displayed by some of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever come into the forum.

Nope. If the parents are fit parents then the kids go with them.

US citizens or not. Kids belong with parents. Not as wards of the State.

While I agree that kids belong with their parents, we can't deport U.S. citizens.

The parents either take their U.S. citizen kids with them, or lose custody of them.

You prove daily what a shit ingot is.

THATS SO FUCKING COOL.
YOU ARE A FUCKED BITCH.

Princess Freebuss, the head of the GOP, must be constantly shocked at the amount of racist pieces of shit like Claudette she has in the GOP. I'm constantly amazed at the overt racism from the GOP and the hilarious arrogance displayed by some of the dumbest motherfuckers to ever come into the forum.

Oh I'm a racist because I want the illegals out of our country??

That must make you an idiot for wanting them to stay.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with each post. Shit Ingot. Catchy name for a powerhouse like you. LMAO

While I agree that kids belong with their parents, we can't deport U.S. citizens.

The parents either take their U.S. citizen kids with them, or lose custody of them.

Just out of curiosity, if Mexico were to criminalize Americans who were born there as we would be doing under Trump, would you be okay with the Mexican government evicting John and Jane and keeping the baby?

I'm aware this is not what the GOP is proposing (yet) but if Mexico ups the ante and does such a thing would you be okay with such a clear violation of human rights?

And why not?

If they are with their parents and are underage the parents are responsible for them regardless of their US citizenship. Where the parents go the kids go. It ain't rocket science.

Last edited:
Keep the families together send the children back with their parents.
Can't deport a citizen, so try for another "answer."

Can't separate kids from parents either. If the parents go, the kids go as well.

Sure we can. We separate kids from their parents all the time.

As pointed out- there is no legal authority to deport a U.S. citizen- so the choice becomes the parents- bring their children with them when they are deported- or lose custody of their children.
Sure we separate kids with parents all the time is that acceptable?
Now we are going to separate kids from their parents by the millions at the same time.
Most likely they will take their little kids with them. Technically you deported them both.

Can't separate kids from parents either. If the parents go, the kids go as well.

As pointed out- there is no legal authority to deport a U.S. citizen- so the choice becomes the parents- bring their children with them when they are deported- or lose custody of their children.
Now we are going to separate kids from their parents by the millions at the same time.
Most likely they will take their little kids with them. Technically you deported them both.
If the deportees have anyone in the US who will take the kids, that's the most likely result.

Do like the founding fathers did. Jefferson put his slave children to work manufacturing nails.

We could auction off the babies to a loving couple or corporation (Corporations are people too). Why didn't I think of that?

I can see it now. the government can sell each kid a lemonade stand on credit, and set him up on public property, so that the child can earn his keep.

As a liberal (a proud liberal at that), it's absolutely hilarious that the GOP is stuck trying to solve a problem that polls at 3% when Donald Trump isn't whooping you idiots into such a hysteria.

You guys wonder if Clinton planted The Donald in the GOP primaries to make you guys look bad. Hell, the way it is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico is paying The Donald to do what he is doing to what is left of the GOP.

As long as you keep insisting on digging yourself into this hole...I think liberals have a responsibility to keep handing shovels to you guys.

technically their own parents put that chain of events in motion leftard

Do like the founding fathers did. Jefferson put his slave children to work manufacturing nails.

We could auction off the babies to a loving couple or corporation (Corporations are people too). Why didn't I think of that?

I can see it now. the government can sell each kid a lemonade stand on credit, and set him up on public property, so that the child can earn his keep.
We don't owe these anchor babies jack shite. Let them raise their own capital. Plenty of honest Americans will pay good money for personal services.

As a liberal (a proud liberal at that), it's absolutely hilarious that the GOP is stuck trying to solve a problem that polls at 3% when Donald Trump isn't whooping you idiots into such a hysteria.

You guys wonder if Clinton planted The Donald in the GOP primaries to make you guys look bad. Hell, the way it is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico is paying The Donald to do what he is doing to what is left of the GOP.

As long as you keep insisting on digging yourself into this hole...I think liberals have a responsibility to keep handing shovels to you guys.

your cities and states are hellholes where illegals you give sanctuary too are killing innocent people

keep on laughing you idiot; you're too stupid and brainwashed to realize this issue is beyond party politics, and isnt going away

Forum List

Back