What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?

Do like the founding fathers did. Jefferson put his slave children to work manufacturing nails.

We could auction off the babies to a loving couple or corporation (Corporations are people too). Why didn't I think of that?

I can see it now. the government can sell each kid a lemonade stand on credit, and set him up on public property, so that the child can earn his keep.

It would be nice if you get a clue. The government won't do that. First it will have to draw up some territories so they won't be competing for the same customers. Then you assign a new abductee to the territory since the government is now the parent (If Coca Cola hasn't bid enough--corporations are people too).

Nope. Deport the parents and the kids go with them. Not rocket science.

These kids have parents and they need to stay with those parents.

Oh and you know they will be coming back as criminals??

You must have one helluva crystal ball.

Pure common sense for someone with a brain. Which you don't seem to have.

comprendre
Nope it's the other way. You are making a pointless opinion with no common sense of the reality and consequences.
I'm not even sure if you even understand how a kids will become criminals. Look around you. Look at the high crime cities these are poor and no means how to make a living but the illegal way.
INTIENDE MUCHACHA.

Do like the founding fathers did. Jefferson put his slave children to work manufacturing nails.

We could auction off the babies to a loving couple or corporation (Corporations are people too). Why didn't I think of that?

I can see it now. the government can sell each kid a lemonade stand on credit, and set him up on public property, so that the child can earn his keep.

It would be nice if you get a clue. The government won't do that. First it will have to draw up some territories so they won't be competing for the same customers. Then you assign a new abductee to the territory since the government is now the parent (If Coca Cola hasn't bid enough--corporations are people too).

OR left-wing losers can just give til it hurts

i'm betting neither of these losers have taken in any illegal families to feed and house

As a liberal (a proud liberal at that), it's absolutely hilarious that the GOP is stuck trying to solve a problem that polls at 3% when Donald Trump isn't whooping you idiots into such a hysteria.

You guys wonder if Clinton planted The Donald in the GOP primaries to make you guys look bad. Hell, the way it is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico is paying The Donald to do what he is doing to what is left of the GOP.

As long as you keep insisting on digging yourself into this hole...I think liberals have a responsibility to keep handing shovels to you guys.

your cities and states are hellholes where illegals you give sanctuary too are killing innocent people

keep on laughing you idiot; you're too stupid and brainwashed to realize this issue is beyond party politics, and isnt going away

You're a constant source of amusement and batting practice. So as long as you are around, I'll have a reason to keep laughing I guess. And if you drop your pants, so will all the ladies.

Nope. Deport the parents and the kids go with them. Not rocket science.

These kids have parents and they need to stay with those parents.

Oh and you know they will be coming back as criminals??

You must have one helluva crystal ball.

Pure common sense for someone with a brain. Which you don't seem to have.

comprendre
Nope it's the other way. You are making a pointless opinion with no common sense of the reality and consequences.
I'm not even sure if you even understand how a kids will become criminals. Look around you. Look at the high crime cities these are poor and no means how to make a living but the illegal way.
INTIENDE MUCHACHA.

you're too stupid to know how racist this statement you just made really is ^^^^^

As a liberal (a proud liberal at that), it's absolutely hilarious that the GOP is stuck trying to solve a problem that polls at 3% when Donald Trump isn't whooping you idiots into such a hysteria.

You guys wonder if Clinton planted The Donald in the GOP primaries to make you guys look bad. Hell, the way it is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if Mexico is paying The Donald to do what he is doing to what is left of the GOP.

As long as you keep insisting on digging yourself into this hole...I think liberals have a responsibility to keep handing shovels to you guys.

your cities and states are hellholes where illegals you give sanctuary too are killing innocent people

keep on laughing you idiot; you're too stupid and brainwashed to realize this issue is beyond party politics, and isnt going away

You're a constant source of amusement and batting practice. So as long as you are around, I'll have a reason to keep laughing I guess. And if you drop your pants, so will all the ladies.

YAWN; nice empty rebuttal leftard. you cant even stop the people you have the most influence on from killing each other, but you want to lecture on tolerance and compassion?

YAWN; nice empty rebuttal leftard. you cant even stop the people you have the most influence on from killing each other, but you want to lecture on tolerance and compassion?

:rofl:

it's pretty clear you play on the other team Ms Madcow.

YAWN

Bad enough we have to let anchor babies into schools and give them Medicaid. Damned if I care whether they spend their nights walking the streets. ........ WAIT! If I can collect enough of them, I can get them on SSI and TANF; let the schools feed the little brats and I keep the money!

There are already hundred of criminals coming across the border right now. Murder and rape are a way of life with these assholes. They are probably all on Welfare right now as well.

THATS SO FUCKING COOL.
You replied by omitting my post. You lost. Now you change direction with different topic.
YOU ARE A FUCKED BITCH.

You're an idiot and a fucking idiot at that.

Not a different topic its the topic under discussion.

I'm sorry your an idiot but what can I say.

You can't cure stupid.
Nope. We are taking about deportation of families and your talking a your tattooed face. Stupid.

There are already hundred of criminals coming across the border right now. Murder and rape are a way of life with these assholes. They are probably all on Welfare right now as well.

THATS SO FUCKING COOL.
You replied by omitting my post. You lost. Now you change direction with different topic.
YOU ARE A FUCKED BITCH.

You're an idiot and a fucking idiot at that.

Not a different topic its the topic under discussion.

I'm sorry your an idiot but what can I say.

You can't cure stupid.
Nope. We are taking about deportation of families and your talking a your tattooed face. Stupid.

no stupid; you're making a straw man argument; the illegal parents set that chain of event in motion

try again

not one of these libs is saying anything coherent; just phony sanctimonious indignation

there are 7 billion people on the planet leftard, most of them poor. How many are y ou willing to take in and take care of if they can manage to get here and fly under the radar for a while?

huh leftardz?

Put your money where your mouth is and stick your talking points up your ass; your "compassion" and empathy is all about Democrat Party votes

This the problem with these people. You make this unrealistic comment that your followers believe you. Like Claudette is so fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back