What should happen when a president openly DEFIES the law?

Don't you ever get tired of you're hate filled shit? I'm going to insult you now, "TRUMP IS YOU'RE PRESIDENT TOO, LIKE IT OR NOT" HAHAHAHA
Does this mean I get to emulate Trump if I choose which laws I can discard as unworthy of my concern? Can I skip traffic tickets or subpoenas or junk ordinances? Can I stiff contractors, hire illegals and use funds given to me for a charity as political donations and portraits?
Just think what these morons will say when a dem president pulls the same shit trump is pulling They'll wet their pants AND I wonder if they heard their leaders give their BS to Bill Clinton when he was president compared to their hypocritical crap now
You are so right, ed. It is painfully funny to see the excuses made for Trump compared to the vileness against unspecified claims against Democratic Presidents. Evidently a BJ is a 'crime & misdemeanor' but playing footsie with ideological enemies is just a normal business practice. Of course the comeback is that it is the lying under oath that was the crux, by a President that honored a subpoena. And yet the cowardly King blusters against testifying while declaring his victimhood in a plethora of pathetic tweets. A few XOs and a dream act by a Democrat is Imperial, but Trump XOs by the sackful is refreshing. When I see clips of McConnell and Graham and Thune and Cruz from a few years back all tearfully proclaiming the law is the law while clutching their hearts and waving a flag, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Remember when were a "Can do" nation? Now we are a "Can't Do" nation. Listen to Republicans for a list of all the things we can't do anymore, like affordable healthcare for all and school lunches.

When I see clips of McConnell and Graham and Thune and Cruz from a few years back all tearfully proclaiming the law is the law while clutching their hearts and waving a flag, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.}}

I've seen them and a group of scum like they are may never be gathered together again

Yes, we all know that Trump can say moronic crap about shooting someone on 5th avenue and his ass kissers would still back him....

And most of us shrugged such statements by Trump pff since we long knew he was a spinless wanna-be bully and insecure.

BUT, when Trump openly defies laws, how can his cult members still tolerate his lawlessness (without the usual bullshit like "Obama did it too",,,,and "Hillary should be locked up")

Trump ordering hius stooge Mnuchin to NOT hand over tax returns is BREAKING THE LAW......the statute is crystal clear........when a House committee requests such returns, the IRS "SHALL COMPLY".....not maybe, but SHALL.

Trump is also ordering the WH counsel to NOT testify and defy a House committee subpoena....That is also BREAKING THE LAW.......First, McGahb has already testified under oath to Mueller....therefore NO executive privilege applies.......Second, Nixon already tried that with John Dean and LOST......and Third, there are several statutes that prevent any individual (and the orange clown is also an individual who is not above the law) from threatening a witness from testifying before Congress.

With the above in mind, Trump cultists are at a cross road.......ass kiss their cult leader or finally grow a spine and state that Trump CANNOT keep defying existing laws.

I know that Trump cultists will simply HATE the comparison.......But here it is anyway...

In the 1930s, most Germans "admired" Hitler for defying the Treaty of Versailles and his nationalistic fervor and his blaming of all minorities as the real "enemy of his people".........AND, they allowed Hitler's slow and steady defying of the laws......and, of course, many Germans lived to regret that idolatry of a charlatan.
Nat, I believe Hitler also won his first election by default, some German version of losing the popular vote but winning by a technicality.

Nat, I believe Hitler also won his first election by default, some German version of losing the popular vote but winning by a technicality.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it........George Santayana,.

Not seeing any of you lefties mentioning "separation of powers".

Those Bolsheviks in Congress can take those subpoenas and shove them up their asses.

Do you have to insist in being called an ignorant moron?

Check out Article I and II............and then go to bed.

What Article I and II have to do anything with Trump "defying the law"?

Eh, shitstain?

Yes, we all know that Trump can say moronic crap about shooting someone on 5th avenue and his ass kissers would still back him....

And most of us shrugged such statements by Trump pff since we long knew he was a spinless wanna-be bully and insecure.

BUT, when Trump openly defies laws, how can his cult members still tolerate his lawlessness (without the usual bullshit like "Obama did it too",,,,and "Hillary should be locked up")

Trump ordering hius stooge Mnuchin to NOT hand over tax returns is BREAKING THE LAW......the statute is crystal clear........when a House committee requests such returns, the IRS "SHALL COMPLY".....not maybe, but SHALL.

Trump is also ordering the WH counsel to NOT testify and defy a House committee subpoena....That is also BREAKING THE LAW.......First, McGahb has already testified under oath to Mueller....therefore NO executive privilege applies.......Second, Nixon already tried that with John Dean and LOST......and Third, there are several statutes that prevent any individual (and the orange clown is also an individual who is not above the law) from threatening a witness from testifying before Congress.

With the above in mind, Trump cultists are at a cross road.......ass kiss their cult leader or finally grow a spine and state that Trump CANNOT keep defying existing laws.

What law exactly Trump is defying?

Derp.....

First, there is no proof that Trump broke any law and so far, he wasn't being accused of any crime, and left can't even point to any crime, so what is he refusing to testify for?

Second, all Trump needs to do is to issue executive privilege, and block any subpoena from Congress. Due to the separation of powers, they have no power over that.
Dickhead.........There is Article I ....AND there is a Supreme Court......AND finally morons like you should consider what Trump would do if he is impeached and tried ......would the orange clown refuse to lift his fat ass out of the oval office....

Is THAT what you idiots want???.........A despot?

Can you explain how any of that is related to what you implying, Trump "defying the law"?

What law is he defying anyways?

The statute in question requires no such qualifier.

For Trump cultists, even the CLEAR language of a law is not enough.......That is the de facto definition of the cult mentality.

Heck, even when Mueller CLEARLY states in his report that the investigation on obstruction "does not exonerate [Trump]"....they stubbornly declare that Trump was..........."fully exonerated"

Orwell, from his grave, must be shaking his head.....

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it........George Santayana,.
Actually, Nat, I am a bit off. Hitler DID lose the election, but thru pressure was appointed Chancellor. When the winner Hindenburg, who hated Hitler, died..Hitler stepped up and took over. So as far as I can tell, he did lose the election and was never elected to the leadership. See this:

1932 German presidential election - Wikipedia

First, there is no proof that Trump broke any law and so far, he wasn't being accused of any crime, and left can't even point to any crime, so what is he refusing to testify for?

Second, all Trump needs to do is to issue executive privilege, and block any subpoena from Congress. Due to the separation of powers, they have no power over that.
Dickhead.........There is Article I ....AND there is a Supreme Court......AND finally morons like you should consider what Trump would do if he is impeached and tried ......would the orange clown refuse to lift his fat ass out of the oval office....

Is THAT what you idiots want???.........A despot?

Can you explain how any of that is related to what you implying, Trump "defying the law"?

Emoluments, advising subordinates to not answer subpoena, nullifying witnesses... for starters

Are the committees of ways and means, committe on finance, or the committee on joint taxation making these requests in closed executive session? If they are not, then it is illegal for them to request any taxpayer information until they are.

Derp....

Trump’s Tax Returns Requested by House Panel Chair

Last edited:

2 1/2 years later and your still in full melt down mold??
2 1/2 years later and Trump is still corrupt-er than Gotti.

What law exactly Trump is defying?

Derp.....

Exactly.

Probably the fucking THIRD time that this idiot asks the above question....So, the dimwit is certainly beyond hope...

But for others........First of all, the term "sub poena " is Latin for "Under Penalty"

Trump places his staff and former staff members in jeopardy when asking them to defy....

U.S. Code 2 Chapter 19....
....and IRS Code 6003 (f)

For Trump cultists, even the CLEAR language of a law is not enough.......That is the de facto definition of the cult mentality.

Heck, even when Mueller CLEARLY states in his report that the investigation on obstruction "does not exonerate [Trump]"....they stubbornly declare that Trump was..........."fully exonerated"

It's not on Mueller as special prosecutor to exonerate anyone, you dumb fuck.

You're kidding right?

Their lips are so firmly anchored around that Cheeto dick that they will soon be as orange as he is.

Actually, Nat, I am a bit off. Hitler DID lose the election, but thru pressure was appointed Chancellor. When the winner Hindenburg, who hated Hitler, died..Hitler stepped up and took over. So as far as I can tell, he did lose the election and was never elected to the leadership. See this:

1932 German presidential election - Wikipedia

You're probably correct......But I don't want this thread to divert to the history of Hitler's dictatorship

It's not on Mueller as special prosecutor to exonerate anyone, you dumb fuck.
Nor did he. His job is to report his investigation. The twist is that he reported it to the cultist Barr who stonewalled in an attempt to give the rest of the cult time to regroup their excuses of and for their Dear Leader before the actual report hits Congress.

One interesting tidbit...Amazon is getting rich selling the report. Bezos must be laughing himself silly.

Forum List

Back