What should the verdict be in the Floyd trial?

As I said in another thread:

Minnesota's third-degree murder statute reads: "Whoever, without intent…causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life…"

"perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others" - the Minneapolis police are instructed to do this to subdue somebody who is resisting arrest, right? So, is it eminently dangerous to others? Eminently means 'extremely'; is it really? How many others have died from a knee to the neck vs how many didn't? Would Floyd have died if he didn't have that Fentenyl in his body? Absent that condition was the action Chauvin took extremely dangerous to others?

"evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life…" - how the hell do you prove that in a court of law? Chauvin was performing his duty according to his training, was he not? How are you going to show a 'depraved mind' when his training told him to do it?

All that said, an argument could be made that Chauvin should have taken his knee off Floyd's neck sooner than he did. I don't know the correct term for that misconduct, but I don't think he is guilty of 3rd degree murder.

To the OP's question, I think Chauvin should be found guilty of the charges brought. I do think he was guilty of some kind of lesser charge, whatever you might call that. The knee to the neck is standard procedure, no? (Asking, don't really know for sure.) How many people die from that if they do not have a prior debilitating health condition? I'm thinking not so many, thus it ain't eminently dangerous.
So cops should find out if you have a health condition before they bounce on your neck for nine minutes?

He was loaded with three times the amount of fentanyl and methamphetamines that could kill a person. That's what killed him. Most emotional weaklings will go along with the media lies and narrative.
Not to mention heart disease. He was not choked out. He crashed due to the stress of the situation.

As I said in another thread:

Minnesota's third-degree murder statute reads: "Whoever, without intent…causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life…"

"perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others" - the Minneapolis police are instructed to do this to subdue somebody who is resisting arrest, right? So, is it eminently dangerous to others? Eminently means 'extremely'; is it really? How many others have died from a knee to the neck vs how many didn't? Would Floyd have died if he didn't have that Fentenyl in his body? Absent that condition was the action Chauvin took extremely dangerous to others?

"evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life…" - how the hell do you prove that in a court of law? Chauvin was performing his duty according to his training, was he not? How are you going to show a 'depraved mind' when his training told him to do it?

All that said, an argument could be made that Chauvin should have taken his knee off Floyd's neck sooner than he did. I don't know the correct term for that misconduct, but I don't think he is guilty of 3rd degree murder.

To the OP's question, I think Chauvin should be found guilty of the charges brought. I do think he was guilty of some kind of lesser charge, whatever you might call that. The knee to the neck is standard procedure, no? (Asking, don't really know for sure.) How many people die from that if they do not have a prior debilitating health condition? I'm thinking not so many, thus it ain't eminently dangerous.
So cops should find out if you have a health condition before they bounce on your neck for nine minutes?

He was loaded with three times the amount of fentanyl and methamphetamines that could kill a person. That's what killed him. Most emotional weaklings will go along with the media lies and narrative.
Not to mention heart disease. He was not choked out. He crashed due to the stress of the situation.

Thats true and the reports are saying he also had the virus.

Impossible to say before a single witness is heard or a single piece of evidence is shown.

However, I'm more concerned about the BLM/Antifa mobs intimidating jurors. If I lived in Hennepin County I would be hard pressed to vote for innocence even if I thought the case wasn't proven. Its tough to watch your house burn because you don't go along with the liberal mob.

Anyone intimidating or doxxing jurors shoupd be arrested and prosecuted. That is 3rd world shit.
Sadly, so is a fence around the capitol. (That is 3rd world shit)

The mob wants a murder 1, as if the cop planned it for months
The people in that CHAZ should be happy I don't run things. I would put a company of guardsman behind a D-10 and push that shit all the way to the dump while subduing and locking up anyone who stood in opposition. We have laws in this country and there are avenues available for legal recourse that do not involve the usurpation of individual rights by a mob.

What the hell are the cops supposed to do? Beg a suspect to behave?
Well, personally, if I was LEO, I wouldn't beg.
However, I likely wouldn't kneel on a prostrate man's throat --on a hard surface ---for over 9-minutes, despite my fellow officers requesting me to back off and let up.
But that's just me.

NOT GUILTY
Fuck the left
Fuck the media

Fuck BLM

Well, yes. There is that sentiment by some that could be expected...and predicted.
After all, the many many sources available that offer anger-management mitigation are not always contacted by the people who need the help. So yeah, such can be expected.

..........................................................................................................................
Was the man who died a good man or a bad man?
Or, was he a prostrated "good man" who died while an officer kneeled on his throat for over 9 minutes?
Or, was he a prostrated "bad man" who died while an officer kneeled on his throat for over 9 minutes?

Just want to be clear. No?
He was a loser
Capital offense, immediate death penalty?
No need for trial?
Prosecution's case?
Defense's case?

I love this bar!

The people in that CHAZ should be happy I don't run things. I would put a company of guardsman behind a D-10 and push that shit all the way to the dump while subduing and locking up anyone who stood in opposition. We have laws in this country and there are avenues available for legal recourse that do not involve the usurpation of individual rights by a mob.
What exactly is up with the Autonomous George Floyd zone. Why is LE allowing it to happen?

Last edited:
What exactly is up with the Autonomous George Floyd zone. Why is LE allowing it to happen?

They aren't, the democrats in charge are allowing it........

They aren't, the democrats in charge are allowing it........

How can they allow anarchists to just take over parts of a city with no repercussions?

You should consider your health condition before you instigate a situation where police are forced to restrain you.
Passing a supposed $20 bill? Do you check every bill you get? Do you even know how?

Forum List

Back