What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

So 22% of Democrats are crazy; whereas some 70% of Republicans, who believe the 2020 election was stolen, are cray-cray. That's more than 3x crazier.

By the way, what's your definition of a biological male? Let's hear the scientific explanation...
an individual with an X and Y chromosome are males . if said individual wears dress a its a democrat .

So 22% of Democrats are crazy; whereas some 70% of Republicans, who believe the 2020 election was stolen, are cray-cray. That's more than 3x crazier.

By the way, what's your definition of a biological male? Let's hear the scientific explanation...
so the dems that believe the 2000 elections was stolen are crazy eh ? the fact is accusations of illegitimate elections by the party that lost has been going on for decades ... the fact that 1 quarter of democrats believe that men can get pregnant means that insanity is raging and spreading in the dem party .and 72 % of dems believe the 2016 election was stolen .

an individual with an X and Y chromosome are males .

Actually, though rare, there is a disorder where people are born with female reproductive organs but have 46,XY karyotype.

Swyer syndrome

So it looks like the 22% of Democrats who believe men can get pregnant may not be so crazy after all. Some people with Swyer syndrome can get pregnant. Though I strongly suspect that's not what those 22% had in mind.

Actually, though rare, there is a disorder where people are born with female reproductive organs but have 46,XY karyotype.

Swyer syndrome

So it looks like the 22% of Democrats who believe men can get pregnant may not be so crazy after all. Some people with Swyer syndrome can get pregnant. Though I strongly suspect that's not what those 22% had in mind.
if you got an outie you're a boy .. if you gat an innie you're a girl ... any more questions idiot ?

so the dems that believe the 2000 elections was stolen are crazy eh ?

Of course Democrats, who believe the 2020 election was stolen, are crazy. Just like the Republicans who do. There are just a lot more Republicans who are crazy than there are Democrats. Again, some 70% of Republicans believe that. Not sure what the number is for Democrats, but certainly, far lower than 70%

the fact is accusations of illegitimate elections by the party that lost has been going on for decades ... the fact that 1 quarter of democrats believe that men can get pregnant means that insanity is raging and spreading in the dem party .and 72 % of dems believe the 2016 election was stolen .

"Stolen" is your word, not that poll's. The poll indicates 72% of Democrats believe Russia caused her to lose. That's not the same thing as saying it was "stolen." The exact question was, "Hillary Clinton has said that “Russia succeeded” in influencing the 2016 presidential election. How likely is it that Russian interference changed the outcome of the 2016 election?" And that's not out of the realm of possibilities.

Of course Democrats, who believe the 2020 election was stolen, are crazy. Just like the Republicans who do. There are just a lot more Republicans who are crazy than there are Democrats. Again, some 70% of Republicans believe that. Not sure what the number is for Democrats, but certainly, far lower than 70%

"Stolen" is your word, not that poll's. The poll indicates 72% of Democrats believe Russia caused her to lose. That's not the same thing as saying it was "stolen." The exact question was, "Hillary Clinton has said that “Russia succeeded” in influencing the 2016 presidential election. How likely is it that Russian interference changed the outcome of the 2016 election?" And that's not out of the realm of possibilities.
i said dems believe the 2000 elections were stolen dumb ass !

if you got an outie you're a boy .. if you gat an innie you're a girl ... any more questions idiot ?

LOL

It only took me one post to get you to abandon your belief that people with 46,XY karyotype are male.

You have no convictions, do ya?

Watch me do it again...

Now you claim, "if you got an outie you're a boy .. if you gat an innie you're a girl."

By your new definition, a person born female becomes a boy if they're a post-op transsexual who now has an "outie." And that "boy," who still has a uterus and ovaries, can also get pregnant.

You really have no idea what a woman is.

LOL

It only took me one post to get you to abandon your belief that people with 46,XY karyotype are male.

You have no convictions, do ya?

Watch me do it again...

Now you claim, "if you got an outie you're a boy .. if you gat an innie you're a girl."

By your new definition, a person born female becomes a boy if they're a post-op transsexual who now has an "outie." And that "boy," who still has a uterus and ovaries, can also get pregnant.

You really have no idea what a woman is.
men cant have babies ! lying and overturning thousands of years of common sense wont make it so ! men have a penis women have a vagina ... arguing against that is pointless stupid and insane !

i said dems believe the 2000 elections were stolen dumb ass !

And you backed that up with a poll which DIDN'T say they believe the election was stolen. It shows they believe Russia influenced the outcome. That's not the same as saying it's stolen.

Let's say, for argument's sake, Trump was ahead in the polls and expected to win... but then he tanked in the polls after the Access Hollywood tape went public and he lost the election as a result. Does that mean the election was stolen? No, of course not. It just means that tape had a negative effect on his campaign and cost him the election.

Savvy?

And you backed that up with a poll which DIDN'T say they believe the election was stolen. It shows they believe Russia influenced the outcome. That's not the same as saying it's stolen.

Let's say, for argument's sake, Trump was ahead in the polls and expected to win... but then he tanked in the polls after the Access Hollywood tape went public and he lost the election as a result. Does that mean the election was stolen? No, of course not. It just means that tape had a negative effect on his campaign and cost him the election.

Savvy?
uh .... fraudulent votes do influence an elections results do they not ? not saying that happened in 2020 but many people believe that fraud influenced the outcome of 2020 ...

men cant have babies ! lying and overturning thousands of years of common sense wont make it so ! men have a penis women have a vagina ... arguing against that is pointless stupid and insane !

According to you, they can.

First you said people with 46,XY karyotype are male. I showed you where it's possible for such people to get pregnant.

You didn't like that, so then you changed your definition to someone with an "outie" is a male. I also showed you where it's possible for such people to get pregnant.

Do get prissy with me just because I'm using YOUR definitions of a man to show you how some "men," by YOUR definitions, can get pregnant.

uh .... fraudulent votes do influence an elections results do they not ? not saying that happened in 2020 but many people believe that fraud influenced the outcome of 2020 ...

And the people who believe the 2020 election was stolen are crazy as we're approaching 3 years since the election and they still can't prove there were enough fraudulent votes to change the outcome.

A pity you couldn't refute what I posted. :itsok:
HA HA HA> In another moment of dementia honesty, Biden (as he sometimes does) blurts out yet another piece of truth (mixed with all his lies), and tells us what we all already know, and thereby sends Democrats scurrying around like ants, trying to pick up the pieces nd cover for their "big guy", with his brains falling out if his head.

There are a few other threads on the sold state secrets freudian slip, in this forum, and it's bouncing off th walls in other forums as well. Democrats are losing their minds trying to cover for this goofball, and spending inordinate amounts of time & energy in the process. Poor souls.

I don't know who is having a harder time. The American people, suffering from all of Biden's inflation, open border, white/Asian victims of his racist "American Rescue Plan", or all these pitiful Democrats, chasing after him and his mind-boggling moments of truth. Pheeeeew!!

And the people who believe the 2020 election was stolen are crazy as we're approaching 3 years since the election and they still can't prove there were enough fraudulent votes to change the outcome.
Faux thinks he can influence people with LIES. Doesn't realize the truth always rises to thr surface. Like his concocted phony vote dump chart, altered from one by the fivethirtyeight organization. More than half the forum knows about it, making Faun the biggest phony ever to come down the pike in this forum, Faun now lacking a shred of credibility.

There are plenty of other whoppers in the FAUX FAUN collection, but just that phony chart he drew up, was enough to seal it for him. Pheeeeew!!

HA HA HA> In another moment of dementia honesty, Biden (as he sometimes does) blurts out yet another piece of truth (mixed with all his lies), and tells us what we all already know, and thereby sends Democrats scurrying around like ants, trying to pick up the pieces nd cover for their "big guy", with his brains falling out if his head.

There are a few other threads on the sold state secrets freudian slip, in this forum, and it's bouncing off th walls in other forums as well. Democrats are losing their minds trying to cover for this goofball, and spending inordinate amounts of time & energy in the process. Poor souls.

I don't know who is having a harder time. The American people, suffering from all of Biden's inflation, open border, white/Asian victims of his racist "American Rescue Plan", or all these pitiful Democrats, chasing after him and his mind-boggling moments of truth. Pheeeeew!!

You don't know what is truth or lies, gramps. That's evident by you posting an edited video.

Faux thinks he can influence people with LIES. Doesn't realize the truth always rises to thr surface. Like his concocted phony vote dump chart, altered from one by the fivethirtyeight organization. More than half the forum knows about it, making Faun the biggest phony ever to come down the pike in this forum, Faun now lacking a shred of credibility.

There are plenty of other whoppers in the FAUX FAUN collection, but just that phony chart he drew up, was enough to seal it for him. Pheeeeew!!

I did not post a phony chart. You're lying again. I showed a chart based on the 538 data.

Savvy?
bwaaa haaaa haaa ! the left shouted constantly that Trump was an illegitimate POTUS ! when the right makes the same claims about Biden the left acts as though its a historic 1st in mass delusion !

Forum List

Back