What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

bwaaa haaaa haaa ! the left shouted constantly that Trump was an illegitimate POTUS ! when the right makes the same claims about Biden the left acts as though its a historic 1st in mass delusion !

LOL

First I got you to abandon your position that men are defined by their chromosomes. Now I got you to abandon your own poll.

:dance:

LOL

First I got you to abandon your position that men are defined by their chromosomes. Now I got you to abandon your own poll.

:dance:
your insanity is brought on by chronic gender confusion and homosexuality ! i stand by my polls and claims ... the left often claim election fraud or voter suppression when they lose ..

I did not post a phony chart. You're lying again. I showed a chart based on the 538 data.
OMG, Faun you don't want to go there. If you do, I'm going to post a picture of your phony chart that YOU CONCOCTED, altering the original 538 chart. So you better shut up about it right now.

Anybody can easily see that your concoction was phony, created BY YOU, and half the forum already knows about it. If you want to have the other half know about it too, that's OK with me. Not my problem. :biggrin:

your insanity is brought on by chronic gender confusion and homosexuality ! i stand by my polls and claims ... the left often claim election fraud or voter suppression when they lose ..

LOL

Yet you're the one who gave 2 definitions of males who can get pregnant.

OMG, Faun you don't want to go there. If you do, I'm going to post a picture of your phony chart that YOU CONCOCTED, altering the original 538 chart. So you better shut up about it right now.

Anybody can easily see that your concoction was phony, created BY YOU, and half the forum already knows about it. If you want to have the other half know about it too, that's OK with me. Not my problem. :biggrin:

G'head and post it, gramps. I'll be happy to bitch-slap you silly with it again.

G'head and post it, gramps. I'll be happy to bitch-slap you silly with it again.
By now, most posters in this forum know what you did FAUX FAUN. And if they don't know, I'm going to SHOW them right now, by
1) reposting my 2 charts that I have posted numerous times (from the fivethirtyeight website).....and >>
2) reposting your DOCTORED, ALTERED, CONCOCTED, chart, that you took from the original fivethirtyeight charts that I posted
Then everyone can compare the 2, and quickly see the DIFFERENCE + they can also note that your FAKE chart has no signature at the bottom (like mine does). What's the matter FAUX boy? Afraid that fivethirtyeight might take action against you for libel, for taking their material, and reconstructing it to your little heart's desires ? Yeah, maybe they could or should,
Here is my sourced/signed charts >>
In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

And here is your FAKE, unsigned chart >>

untitled-jpg.765327

As we all plainly see, the TRUE-original fivethirtyeight charts do not have a red VERTICAL line showing at the same time as the large, blue vertical line (fake Biden DUMPS) - but YOURS DOES, Faun. You DOCTORED my charts, to try to show Trump getting a big dump of votes at the same time Biden did.
But that didn't happen, nor was it shown on the original official 2 charts of Wisconsin & Michigan. That red vertical line only appears in your FAKE, unsigned (also not showing time of day), laughingstock concoction.
Every time you post FAUX FAUN, you make things worse for yourself. You're not going to slide out of this wth double talk and more fancy drawing with powerpoint or photoshop, or whatever you're using to perpetrate this fraud.

Last edited:
By now, most posters in this forum know what you did FAUX FAUN. And if they don't know, I'm going to SHOW them right now, by
1) reposting my 2 charts that I have posted numerous times (from the fivethirtyeight website).....and >>
2) reposting your DOCTORED, ALTERED, CONCOCTED, chart, that you took from the original fivethirtyeight charts that I posted
Then everyone can compare the 2, and quickly see the DIFFERENCE + they can also note that your FAKE chart has no signature at the bottom (like mine does). What's the matter FAUX boy? Afraid that fivethirtyeight might take action against you for libel, for taking their material, and reconstructing it to your little heart's desires ? Yeah, maybe they could or should,
Here is my sourced/signed charts >> from Post #s 275 & 319 in the thread >>
In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

And here is your FAKE, unsigned chart from Post # 387 in the thread >>

www.usmessageboard.com

untitled-jpg.765327

As we all plainly see, the TRUE-original fivethirtyeight charts do not have a red VERTICAL line showing at the same time as the large, blue vertical line (fake Biden DUMPS) - but YOURS DOES, Faun. You DOCTORED my charts, to try to show Trump getting a big dump of votes at the same time Biden did.
But that didn't happen, nor was it shown on the original official 2 charts of Wisconsin & Michigan. That red vertical line only appears in your FAKE, unsigned (also not showing time of day), laughingstock concoction.
Every time you post FAUX FAUN, you make things worse for yourself. You're not going to slide out of this wth double talk and more fancy drawing with powerpoint or photoshop, or whatever you're using to perpetrate this fraud.

Of course the 538 has a red line. There are two lines on that chart. A red one denoting Trump votes and a blue one denoting Biden votes. In some parts of it, the red line is behind the blue line because it's a two-dimensional graph. I showed you where the red line is.

You never tire of being bitch-slapped, huh?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Of course the 538 has a red line. There are two lines on that chart. A red one denoting Trump votes and a blue one denoting Biden votes. In some parts of it, the red line is behind the blue line because it's a two-dimensional graph. I showed you where the red line is.

You never tire of being bitch-slapped, huh?
You have never slapped anybody on this controvery, Faun. You got caught red-handed (red-lined), and all you do now is ludicrously try to save face with still more double-talk, jibberish lies, when there is no way out for you.

You CONCOCTED a phony, unsigned chart, and it is plain as day.

I have spoken to at least 2 DOZEN posters in this forum and showed them the charts. NOT ONE OF THEM has backed you up. You are a disgrace to the forum, Faun.

You have never slapped anybody on this controvery, Faun. You got caught red-handed (red-lined), and all you do now is ludicrously try to save face with still more double-talk, jibberish lies, when there is no way out for you.

You CONCOCTED a phony, unsigned chart, and it is plain as day.

I have spoken to at least 2 DOZEN posters in this forum and showed them the charts. NOT ONE OF THEM has backed you up. You are a disgrace to the forum, Faun.

LOL

Yup, gramps, totally bitch-slapped you. You'll recall I rendered you a babbling fool by simply asking you to explain how that red line disappears behind the blue line. You were so verklempt, you couldn't even answer despite me asking that about a dozen times.

spank-gif.278780

Nope. Straight and married 30 years.
my apologies mam ! i thought you were an effeminate male that was motivated by emotion rather than logic .. i should have realized that since you are obviously more feminine than most of the butch female democrats that post on usmb ..

Forum List

Back