What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

Notice always the deflection to Trump. Maybe leftists have a quota to say Trump's name at least 100 times every day (including with off topic posting in a thread which is about Joe Biden) :rolleyes:
That's because teabaggers are accusing Biden of crimes, Trump committed.

Notice always the deflection to Trump. Maybe leftists have a quota to say Trump's name at least 100 times every day (including with off topic posting in a thread which is about Joe Biden) :rolleyes:
A lying thread about Joe Biden.........naturally.

“I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared,”
“Now, all kidding aside,”
“We’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world.”

“Joe Biden’s brain is going and he’s literally admitting his crimes out loud,” wrote U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, in a widely shared tweet that included the 15-second video. But the clip and screenshot omit Biden’s very next sentence.

Gullible teabaggers, of course believe a crackpot like Greene.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Blamed Wildfire on Jewish Space ...​

1688462202001.png
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › article › marjorie-tay...

Jan 28, 2021 — Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), a supporter of WQAnon and other conspiracy theories, has called the the execution of Democratic officials.

You fools accuse Trump of committing crimes Biden committed.
What crimes?
Teabaggers have a bunch of papers, that someone else describes, never showing the papers.
A bunch of whistleblowers that never seem to appear.
A bunch of videos that other people describe, never showing the video.
A bunch of depositions but no one testifying, under oath.

What crimes?
Treason, mishandling classified documents, sexual battery, espionage, tax evasion, violation of the Presidential Records Act, use of nonpublic information for financial gain, violation of Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA),

What crimes?
Teabaggers have a bunch of papers, that someone else describes, never showing the papers.
A bunch of whistleblowers that never seem to appear.
A bunch of videos that other people describe, never showing the video.
A bunch of depositions but no one testifying, under oath.
You have something against tea and tea bags ? Try it with a bit of lemon or lime juice. :biggrin:

A lying thread about Joe Biden.........naturally.

“I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared,”
“Now, all kidding aside,”
“We’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world.”

“Joe Biden’s brain is going and he’s literally admitting his crimes out loud,” wrote U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican, in a widely shared tweet that included the 15-second video. But the clip and screenshot omit Biden’s very next sentence.

Gullible teabaggers, of course believe a crackpot like Greene.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Blamed Wildfire on Jewish Space ...

View attachment 801205
New York Magazine
https://nymag.com › intelligencer › article › marjorie-tay...
Jan 28, 2021 — Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), a supporter of WQAnon and other conspiracy theories, has called the the execution of Democratic officials.
And WHO is Biden "teaming up" with ? See post # 231. Looks like he's teaming up with China - AGAINST US. No country in the world would allow imperialist ambitious China to float a spy balloon over their country, including its vital nuclear weapon sites.

MORE stuff indicative of Biden in cahoots with China, to US detriment.

Treason, mishandling classified documents, sexual battery, espionage, tax evasion, violation of the Presidential Records Act, use of nonpublic information for financial gain, violation of Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA),

WATCHDOG CLAIMS?????????

And WHO is Biden "teaming up" with ? See post # 231. Looks like he's teaming up with China - AGAINST US. No country in the world would allow imperialist ambitious China to float a spy balloon over their country, including its vital nuclear weapon sites.

MORE stuff indicative of Biden in cahoots with China, to US detriment.
Canada didn't shoot it down either.
Biden shot it down as soon as possible to avoid injury to anyone on the ground.

In cahoots with China?
THAT was Trump.

See post 318.

You have something against tea and tea bags ? Try it with a bit of lemon or lime juice. :biggrin:
No, just the morons who wear them on their person.

teaparty.orgTea Party | Join the Movement. Support Tea Party.

Jun 26, 2023 · The Tea Party Keeps You informed on important issues that challenge the security, sovereignty or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, The United States of America. Your Free Subscription Includes News And Specials Sent By Email To Verified Subscribers Only In Accordance With Our Trusted Privacy Policy .

tea+bagger+hat+3.jpg

tea+bagger+hat+2.jpg

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>
If a guy walks into a whore house and comes out with a grin on his face you pretty well know what when on without knowing the details, don't you?

Biden's family had extensive dealings with the Chinese and millions were transferred into their bank accounts. We pretty well know what happen, don't we?

Sure, because like Biden, their first allegiance is to their party (gang), not to the country, or the American people. They pretty much don't care what happens to anybody, as long as they have power, and they get their way.

16960775-5b88-4cb3-9be8-c9c1ccee3a2f-2060x1236.jpeg
fact ! And they never ever quit. They must have their way . At all costs... America and Americans be damned.

If a guy walks into a whore house and comes out with a grin on his face you pretty well know what when on without knowing the details, don't you?

Biden's family had extensive dealings with the Chinese and millions were transferred into their bank accounts. We pretty well know what happen, don't we?
Yeah, but where is the person who saw the guy come out of the whorehouse?

All the Trump cult has, is the person who was TOLD by the guy who saw the guy, come out of the whorehouse.

Already explained why editing was acceptable and non-editing would not have been. Ho hum.

Were you OK with the editing that CNN did on Trump's Jan 6 speech, when they cut it off right before he said "Peacefully & patriotically make your voices heard" ? I havent heard any Democrats complaining about THAT editing.

Editing content to exclude context is never acceptable, gramps. All you just did was expose how dishonest you are.

One would think that Democrats would have let go of their favorite catchword "conspiracy" after so much time, but nope - it's too useful for them, when they really have no argument, they just toss out the word "conspiracy", and figure that somehow covers it.

LOL

Is that supposed to reduce how much of a conspiracy nut you are??

FALSE! the accusations I posted in VIDEOS show Biden :

1. Extorting Ukraine to fire a prosecutor he didn't approve of.
With video cameras rolling, he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending Ukraine toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
Biden openly proclaimed >> "I said you're not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that Obama was in on the threat.

2. Openly proclaimed >> "We have put together, I think, the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization, in the history of American politics"
3. Openly proclaimed in a very serious tone & demeanor "I started off without you..and I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things"

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance...

397 Accomplishments listed in that link. WOW! Thanks.

I know this is off topic, but this is very significant - I have been posting a Trump accomplishments list for a few years, with 55 of them, and thought that was a lot.

Forum List

Back