What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

You don't even know what the old west gun laws were, chimp.
If that were true, it would be irregardless of what I just said. My point was, today's blue cities are worse, no matter what the laws were in the old west, CHUMP.

You didn't refute anything. You just proved that you're a conspiracy theorist who fell for right-wing propaganda click-bait.

Hence why you got sent to the conspiracy theory forum.
Going to the conspiracy theory forum doesnt mean a thing, Itks got abouy as much relevance or credibility as the "charges"against trump, whicj are all political poppycock. Do we even know WHO "sent" the thread to the CTF ? Maybe they're too ashamed to show themself. 😐

I hope that they get them and we can proceed with this, and if there is nothing there, MAGA World admits it and moves on.

Not holding my breath on the second one.
And if there IS something (and a whole lot), ....then what? 😐

So 22% of Democrats are crazy; whereas some 70% of Republicans, who believe the 2020 election was stolen, are cray-cray. That's more than 3x crazier.
Does the forum believe what they just saw Faun say here ? HA HA HA.

OMG. I'm assuming Faun is a male. Hey Faun, watch out that you don't get pregnant. HA HA.

1. Where all the best ice cream shops are in DC, NYC and LA.
  2. How to get a case of adult diapers from Walmart at half price because you are POTUS.
  3. How to shuffle away from answering questions to a press conference by making it look like you are crapping your pants.
  4. How to trip over the sandbag you just passed then blame the sandbag for your lack of memory or vision.
  5. The private chinese sex hotline phone number for Jinping.
  6. How to run for office after a disastrous term with no rallies, no campaign nor debates with anyone yet still get 100 million votes.
Or possibly specific internal departments of US Air Force bases with nuclear missle capabilities, that the Chinese could zoom into with their
50,000 ft high spy balloon.

Nail him. Make an example of him. Obviously.

The same as with anyone, right?
Right. But Biden is controlling the "nailing" - so can we envision what his reaction might be ?

Maybe to declare the report a "conspiracy", and then imprison Comer, and all those on the oversight committee.

Actually it means that you’re a conspiracy theorist.

Maybe next time you should avoid falling for right-wing propaganda click-bait.
It does NOT mean that, and coming from somebody who supports Joe (follow the money) Biden, it means even less.

Right. But Biden is controlling the "nailing" - so can we envision what his reaction might be ?

Maybe to declare the report a "conspiracy", and then imprison Comer, and all those on the oversight committee.
You start by nailing the people you can nail. If this stuff is true, then other people will be involved.

At least get the facts out, and not "reports" and assumptions and "unnamed whistle-blowers". That stuff has to survive public challenges, they have to stand the light of day.

Nothing new about this report and video. Same old thing. The state secrets and other very important things that Biden has been selling for years, have long been accounted and reported.

These are US history not conjecture, as Biden's brainless followers would have us believe. It's just a bit more of Biden being Biden >>>

Last edited:
397 Accomplishments listed in that link. WOW! Thanks.

I know this is off topic, but this is very significant - I have been posting a Trump accomplishments list for a few years, with 55 of them, and thought that was a lot.

I'm going to spend a few hours going through that list, and studying it. Democrats are who really need to do that though. :doubt:
/——/ I’ve posted that link for years. It’s an eye opener. Click on each in the list and it opens a citation.

No, it sounds like Joe Biden's weaponized DOJ,
To a teabagger it would.
with the illegal jailing of Jan 6 protester,
That's what happens to criminals in America.
and the fascist attacks against Trump.
More teabagger projection.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1688457172545.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trum...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

Again, America First does not mean isolation. It simply means not allowing other countries to be given priotity over the US (as Biden et al globalists do constantly)
That was Trump.

May 14 2018
A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

FALSE! the accusations I posted in VIDEOS show Biden :

1. Extorting Ukraine to fire a prosecutor he didn't approve of.
Which NO one approved of.
With video cameras rolling, he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending Ukraine toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
Biden openly proclaimed >> "I said you're not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that Obama was in on the threat.
European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said.

“All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”
2. Openly proclaimed >> "We have put together, I think, the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization, in the history of American politics"
3. Openly proclaimed in a very serious tone & demeanor "I started off without you..and I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things"
“Okay. We – I was just thanking the – anyway, I started off without you, and I sold a lot of state secrets and a lot of very important things that we shared.”

“Now, all kidding aside – look, we’re teaming up to design and develop new technologies that are going to transform the lives of our people around the world,”

More debunked teabagger BS.

Forum List

Back