What statement does a nose ring make?

There are some beautiful young women out there that are making themselves very unattractive with tatts and piercings....I hate to see it....especially the tattoos....yuck....

I have the feeling that lots of 'em are gonna wake up one day, saying "what the heck was I thinking?"

Especially when they get old as dirt and get the saggys. Everyone will be running around with what looks like melted candle tats. And the younger folks will be like WTF?

Facial piercings and tattoos are not really my thing, but I don't really care if others get them.

These youngsters have different standards of beauty.

I am not a fan of facial piercing. That is why I don't have any. But as for others doing it, why would anyone else care?
Hopefully "Daddy" cares.

My Dad didn't like my long hair. I still grew it. At some point "Daddy" has to accept that his child is grown.
Yet he had reason to care because he was you dad. Just going back to you previous question.

Now, back to the original question of the thread. What statement is made by wearing that type of nose ring?

I am not a fan of facial piercing. That is why I don't have any. But as for others doing it, why would anyone else care?
Hopefully "Daddy" cares.

My Dad didn't like my long hair. I still grew it. At some point "Daddy" has to accept that his child is grown.
Yet he had reason to care because he was you dad. Just going back to you previous question.

Now, back to the original question of the thread. What statement is made by wearing that type of nose ring?

The statement depends on the person. It could be as simple as being stylish. Just because we do not like it does not mean it isn't fashionable in certain circles.

Hopefully "Daddy" cares.

The statement depends on the person. It could be as simple as being stylish. Just because we do not like it does not mean it isn't fashionable in certain circles.
I agree, it could just be fashion. But on the other hand, it could be a statement of submission.

Hopefully "Daddy" cares.

More than one reason they do it... same as most everything folks do has multiple reasons. To draw attention, to say I don't care about rules of society, to be in fashion...Each generation has its folks that want to be different, to stand out. Be a bit of a rebel. Pretty soon everyone is doing it and everyone has a nose ring, a bellybutton jewel and a tramp stamp and there goes the individualism.

I guess there is a faction of peculiar liberal men in hollywood who have convinced young women that self mutilation is sexy.

I guess there is a faction of peculiar liberal men in hollywood who have convinced young women that self mutilation is sexy.

The young women, and men, do it of their own free will. It isn't Hollywood. It is youth. Not every kid does it. But the ones that do are doing it intentionally.

nose ring?

it makes the statement:

you are a cow full of bull shit LOL

well a bull, rather!

no disrespect for the animal bull!:04:

nose ring?

it makes the statement:

well a bull, rather!

Why all the hostility? I never understand why people get so hostile if someone does something that does not effect them at all.

nose ring?

it makes the statement:

well a bull, rather!

Why all the hostility? I never understand why people get so hostile if someone does something that does not effect them at all.

not hostile...lol ....just funny because some bulls wear nose rings and some cows wear them too!!! I think it's funny!:laugh:

nose ring?

it makes the statement:

well a bull, rather!

not hostile...lol ....just funny because some bulls wear nose rings and some cows wear them too!!! I think it's funny!:laugh:

It just sounded like you were being hostile.
"it makes the statement:
you are a cow full of bull shit LOL"

My mistake.

nose ring?

it makes the statement:

well a bull, rather!

It just sounded like you were being hostile.
"it makes the statement:
you are a cow full of bull shit LOL"

My mistake.

hahahaa:21:

but that's not hostile! LOL

it's the truth!

Facial piercings and tattoos are not really my thing, but I don't really care if others get them.

I don't really "care" either and they are FREE to do whatever they want to their bodies or appearance. However, I am also FREE to comment on it and if I find it aesthetically pleasing or not. I often do not, but again if they want to look like biker chicks, Ho's, or worse, then they are free to do so.

The other statement that a nose ring makes is:

" I get my welfare check every month" (or whenever they get their welfare checks)

in other words:

nose ring 90% of the time means loser.

I don't really "care" either and they are FREE to do whatever they want to their bodies or appearance. However, I am also FREE to comment on it and if I find it aesthetically pleasing or not. I often do not, but again if they want to look like biker chicks, Ho's, or worse, then they are free to do so.

Of course you're free to do so. Commenting on all sorts of jazz is why we keep coming to this loony bin. lol

Hey call me old school
IMG_2622.jpg

The same thing can be asked about people who make their ear ring holes so big that you can fit a quarter or something bigger inside the space.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that the old quarter in the ear trick is where that fashion comes from?
Yep. Those earlober types are especially attractive when they’re not ‘wearing’ whatever’s supposed to fill the holes so the stretched lobes just dangle there, flopping around like a bloodhound’s ears only uglier.

Forum List

Back