What the democrats, leftist education, leftist media and entertainment industry have brought us. Thanks

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What a disgraceful bunch of pedophile losers on the left.Its unreal the damage.

FUCK YOU

As a Canadian and a foreigner on this board, my priority is in making it clear to Americans that this and all the rest of it is only Americans destroying themselves.

My larger concern is that Americans will continue with the insanity until they destroy the rest of the world too.

America's war against Russia and hostility toward China does appear to be the culmination of it all!

Praise the imaginary lord who makes it all right for them!

As a Canadian and a foreigner on this board, my priority is in making it clear to Americans that this and all the rest of it is only Americans destroying themselves.

My larger concern is that Americans will continue with the insanity until they destroy the rest of the world too.

America's war against Russia and hostility toward China does appear to be the culmination of it all!

Praise the imaginary lord who makes it all right for them!
America is at war with Russia?

Let me get this right !!!

Russia invaded Ukraine February 2022 wanting to take all of its territory and then take territory from other neighbors.

NATO is helping Ukraine to keep Russia from destroying Ukraine. That is a lot of countries besides the US, and not ONE of those countries is at war with Russia.

China is a trade and power issue, not only with the US.

So, NO, the world is not being destroyed, will not be any time soon.

America is at war with Russia?

Let me get this right !!!

Russia invaded Ukraine February 2022 wanting to take all of its territory and then take territory from other neighbors.

NATO is helping Ukraine to keep Russia from destroying Ukraine. That is a lot of countries besides the US, and not ONE of those countries is at war with Russia.

China is a trade and power issue, not only with the US.

So, NO, the world is not being destroyed, will not be any time soon.
My reply in a nutshell, and it's not just mine. I believe it's the majority opinion of most of the world now:

Russia was purposely challenged by America leading the Ukrainian Nazi element to the murdering of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbass region. This had started even well before 2014.

America has always fully intended to break up Russia and thereby negate Russia's power to compete.

Of late America's task has become much more urgent as the Russia/China/Brics alliance has become more powerful than America in all ways.

My reply in a nutshell, and it's not just mine. I believe it's the majority opinion of most of the world now:

Russia was purposely challenged by America leading the Ukrainian Nazi element to the murdering of Russian speaking Ukrainians in the Donbass region. This had started even well before 2014.

America has always fully intended to break up Russia and thereby negate Russia's power to compete.

Of late America's task has become much more urgent as the Russia/China/Brics alliance has become more powerful than America in all ways.
Russian Propaganda.

Spaseeboh

Forum List

Back