What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

Still claiming the FRNs in your wallet belong to the Fed?
Once again you stupid son of a bitch when did I say that?
Thats two times you said that I said something when I didn't.
Don't call me a liar because I am not you.

You said it right here.

bigrebnc1775 said:
If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it, you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top.

It belongs to the Federal Reserve.

Thanks. He doesn't know when to stop digging. LOL!

You said it right here.

THINGS BELONG TO THE MAKER OF THOSE THINGS UNTIL THERE IS AN EXCHANGED MADE FOR THOSE THINGS.
A car belongs to the manufacture until a dealership buys it and then until a customer buys it from the dealership.
Printed paper money belongs to the fed until there is an exchange.
So kiss my ass you son of a bitch.

If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it, you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top. It belongs to the Federal Reserve.

LOL! If I pull out an FRN, it's because I already own it. It belongs to me.
Damn, you're one low IQ mother fucker.

Which I am still two digits higher than you cock sucker.

Dumb ass that is what I said

god damn you are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch.

You said it right here.

bigrebnc1775 said:
If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it, you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top.

And here we have the toad

You said it right here.

bigrebnc1775 said:

Yeah. And I thought my conversations with that guy who's always describing everything as "liberal" were tedious.:lol:

Which means everyone sees you're a fucking liar.

Still claiming the Treasury buys FRNs?
Still claiming the Fed is private?
Still claiming the Fed didn't give the Treasury $78.4 billion last year?
Still claiming the FRNs in your wallet belong to the Fed? :lol:

god damn you are one stupid mother fucking son of a bitch lying dick sucking cock sucker.

Yes they do how else does a privately own bank make a profit?

Privately owned how many more time does it take to say that?

Exchanged the paper money for U.S. bonds

Still claiming the FRNs in your wallet belong to the Fed?

The Treasury doesn't buy, or use, FRNs.
If the Fed is privately owned, why did the Treasury get 98% of last year's earnings?
No, the $78.4 billion was not in exchange for anything. It was a gift.
You should stop getting so excited when I point out your stupid errors. You'll have a stroke.

If the Fed is privately owned, why did the Treasury get 98% of last year's earnings?

Do you read or is it a problem
I have answered that

The Fed Exchanged the paper money for U.S. bonds

I have answered that

See we've already supplied evidence that it was a gift: FRB: Federal Reserve Act: Section 7

By law it's required to be a gift.

Now how about you try supplying some evidence that it was in exchange for bonds.

I have done that in one of my earlier post. but stupid people as you and the toad have shown would never read it because it appears you didn't.

I have answered that

See we've already supplied evidence that it was a gift: FRB: Federal Reserve Act: Section 7

By law it's required to be a gift.

Now how about you try supplying some evidence that it was in exchange for bonds.

I have done that in one of my earlier post. but stupid people as you and the toad have shown would never read it because it appears you didn't.

Cool. So just link me to it. Link me to the evidence that it was in exchange for bonds.

THINGS BELONG TO THE MAKER OF THOSE THINGS UNTIL THERE IS AN EXCHANGED MADE FOR THOSE THINGS.
A car belongs to the manufacture until a dealership buys it and then until a customer buys it from the dealership.
So kiss my ass you son of a bitch.

If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it, you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top. It belongs to the Federal Reserve.

Profanity and stupidity. You're a winner! :lol:

god damn you are one stupid mother fucking son of a bitch lying dick sucking cock sucker.

Yes they do how else does a privately own bank make a profit?

Privately owned how many more time does it take to say that?

Exchanged the paper money for U.S. bonds

You should stop getting so excited when I point out your stupid errors. You'll have a stroke.

I have answered that

I read your incorrect assertion.

In 2010 the Federal Reserve System transferred most of its net income to the U.S. Treasury. The 2010 transfer totaled $78.4 billion. This amount represents a $31 billion increase over 2009's results, primarily the result of increased earnings on securities holdings during 2010.

I don't know how you reach your conclusion after I provided the real info.

Oh, right, it's because you're stupid.

oh is that all you have to say? Maybe you should apologize for doubting me. I tell you what you can do next time you are near one of the Fed banks go in side and try and take some of that paper money, without making an exchange for it.

I have answered that

In 2010 the Federal Reserve System transferred most of its net income to the U.S. Treasury. The 2010 transfer totaled $78.4 billion. This amount represents a $31 billion increase over 2009's results, primarily the result of increased earnings on securities holdings during 2010.

You're the one that is assuming the fed gives the paper money away they don't they exchange the paper for U.S. bonds from the treasury. Thats the way they have been doing it for years.

oh is that all you have to say? Maybe you should apologize for doubting me. I tell you what you can do next time you are near one of the Fed banks go in side and try and take some of that paper money, without making an exchange for it.

For doubting what? Your stupidity? No, I don't doubt that.

I have answered that

You're the one that is assuming the fed gives the paper money away they don't they exchange the paper for U.S. bonds from the treasury. Thats the way they have been doing it for years.

Give away paper money? No, they don't do that. Not even once.

Toad I have proven you wrong move along son. You are embarrassing yourself

I have answered that

You're getting confused here. "Treasury bonds" originated from the Treasury, but they're held by the public. Everybody has treasuries, especially banks. So now think about this for half a second, what does the Fed target? The fed funds rate. Does buying bonds from the US Treasury affect the fed funds rate? No. Affecting the amount of bank reserves by buying bonds from banks does. The Fed buys treasuries from banks in the open market - hence open market operations - but does not buy bonds directly from the Treasury (since that is illegal).

Give away paper money? No, they don't do that. Not even once.

What in the fuck is wrong with you toad? Do you have a reading problem? No where in that post did I say that.

Read this slowly and let it sink in
The Federal reserve exchanges Federal Reserve Notes for U.S. bonds from the U.S. Treasury

Hey, remember I asked you to link me some evidence that the $79ish billion the Fed gave to the Treasury was in exchange for bonds? I see you've just ignored that. You know that when you don't supply evidence that means you lose, right?

As soon as you prove the Fed is private.

As soon as you prove either Bernanke or Greenspan said what you claimed.

As soon as you prove the $78.4 billion wasn't a gift from the Fed.

As soon as you prove the FRNs in my wallet belong to the Fed.

Forum List

Back