What the heck is this ? Postponement?

That's not what I was seeing from grassley. I could have sworn his statement was that she could have another day to decide whether she was coming monday

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

I agree with you!:thup:

No more games!

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Conservatives are being ridiculous and idiotic whining about this.

The Heritage Foundation et. al. already have other hateful, bigoted, reactionary, misogynistic rightwing extremists and ideologues hostile to the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law in place should the Kavanaugh nomination tank.

you know, i just cannot recall what time I woke up on Wednesday Morning. i must be going senile

ok...here....totally predictable from the Rats

Democrats know if they delay the Kavanaugh vote for another week his confirmation process will be over

Tucker Carlson: If Democrats Delay Kavanaugh Vote for Another Week — His Confirmation Is Over Per Senate Rules (VIDEO)

Wow, I hadn't heard of that rule. If the dems manage to pull that off... damn. That's a heck of a goal line stand.

you know, i just cannot recall what time I woke up on Wednesday Morning. i must be going senile

We''ll have to wait and see what happens on Monday! :04:

I hope everything goes according to plan and B C is confirmed! :thup:

Kavanaugh Accuser Misses 10PM Deadline, Grassley Grants Demand For One More Day

Update: Grassley has granted Ford an additional day to decide on next week’s testimony.

In several late Friday tweets, Grassley wrote:

“Five times now we hv granted extension for Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w her

Oh imagine that one the lying bitch missed the deadline. O the twat gets one more day. Special isn't it.

Don't like the source leanr how to use the search box dumb ass.

I like my source, you like yours don't like mine that's your problem move a long.

upload_2018-9-22_8-2-32.png

It’s crystal clear that Ford was a promiscuous party girl at her rich girl prep school. She knows if she swears in to testify she will very likely be asked about all the young men she either blew, screwed or jacked off at house parties. It won’t go well, and now she wishes she had kept her mouth shut.

Kavanaugh Accuser Misses 10PM Deadline, Grassley Grants Demand For One More Day

Update: Grassley has granted Ford an additional day to decide on next week’s testimony.

In several late Friday tweets, Grassley wrote:

“Five times now we hv granted extension for Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w her

What are we supposed to do, bend over and kiss the bitch's ass to show up and testify? What, can't she afford the bus fare? She sent a letter to Feinstein MONTHS ago starting all of this and now we are supposed to believe in the past 36 years, she still needs more time to get her story in order? This is getting sickening and ridiculous that the entire Congress is kowtowing to this woman holding up this massive proceeding while the Democrats whine we still aren't giving her due diligence.

Maybe she needs a 17 car royal entourage into DC with her red robes and carpet to show her fat ass up and bless us with her presence.

It’s crystal clear that Ford was a promiscuous party girl at her rich girl prep school. She knows if she swears in to testify she will very likely be asked about all the young men she either blew, screwed or jacked off at house parties. It won’t go well, and now she wishes she had kept her mouth shut.
LINK?

Fuck this shit. The thing to now concentrate on is WHY Grassley is kissing this bitch's ass, and everyone else that are allowing her to make demands. WHY? Anyone else do this shit, they would be ignored or laughed at.

LINK?

Bucktooth forgot " you were there and saw the whole thing". he can't give you a link it won't satifsy the fact that you know everything that happened that night you were standing right beside her.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back