What the heck is this ? Postponement?

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.
He's probably caving because Susan Collins and the Flake are saying they won't approve Kavanaugh if he doesn't, Grassley should call their bluff and let them vote to become the focus of hate from every Republican in the country.

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Conservatives are being ridiculous and idiotic whining about this.

The Heritage Foundation et. al. already have other hateful, bigoted, reactionary, misogynistic rightwing extremists and ideologues hostile to the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law in place should the Kavanaugh nomination tank.
I see you are still radicalized.

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.
He's probably caving because Susan Collins and the Flake are saying they won't approve Kavanaugh if he doesn't, Grassley should call their bluff and let them vote to become the focus of hate from every Republican in the country.

I don't think even the RINO's could blame him if he didn't accept. Something tells me next week (or even tomorrow) they will try to stall it even longer.

ok......

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

you know, i just cannot recall what time I woke up on Wednesday Morning. i must be going senile

We''ll have to wait and see what happens on Monday! :04:

I hope everything goes according to plan and B C is confirmed! :thup:
yes, then maybe the riots will start in south chicago and all those other 3rd world cities

Let the dumb asses burn down their own neighborhoods….

I can’t wait til BK is confirmed….

I am hoping a few libtards will set themselves on fire….

That’s always a HOOT…………

As far as Kavanaugh, the Democrats are just doing what their base expects them to do. He'll be confrmed once the charade runs its course. There's a lot of things about Kavanaugh that the Dems like, truth be told.

you know, i just cannot recall what time I woke up on Wednesday Morning. i must be going senile

yes, then maybe the riots will start in south chicago and all those other 3rd world cities

Let the dumb asses burn down their own neighborhoods….

I can’t wait til BK is confirmed….

I am hoping a few libtards will set themselves on fire….

That’s always a HOOT…………

The Republicans should tell that Lesbo lawyer woman and that Mentally Ill SJW Christine Blasey Ford to GTFO already and just vote on Monday to confirm the Conservative Judge Brett Kavanaugh and that if they do not like that then The Donald will personally send them 10,000 pieces of Play Doh :smoke:

Just read a new piece that said the agreement is on for Thursday, however, other terms of the meeting will not be worked out until Tomorrow. So there is still time for Katz to pull out of this.

When did Dem's start losing election after election? When the left wing of their party stopped pretending to be centrists and openly embraced liberal policies.

Just read a new piece that said the agreement is on for Thursday, however, other terms of the meeting will not be worked out until Tomorrow. So there is still time for Katz to pull out of this.

I read commentary on it they are still playing stall tactics. They should say, Thursday, no conditions, be there and if not the vote is Friday

There's always time for her to pull out of it. In fact, I doubt she will ever show up.

I read commentary on it they are still playing stall tactics. They should say, Thursday, no conditions, be there and if not the vote is Friday

I think if they don't agree to the terms, the vote should be Monday as it was planned later last week.

Ginsburg is 85...

"Ginsburg is 285"

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was BORN in 1733 and she DIED in 1800, Satanists aka Communists later exhumed her and embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

I have to say they did a great embalming job!

upload_2018-9-23_2-7-21.png

She sometimes gives off the odor of decomposition so they have to spray:

upload_2018-9-23_2-7-56.png

Ginsburg is 85...

"Ginsburg is 285"

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was BORN in 1733 and she DIED in 1800, Satanists aka Communists later exhumed her and embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

I have to say they did a great embalming job!

View attachment 217965

She sometimes gives off the odor of decomposition so they have to spray:

View attachment 217966

That's Funny.....

The libtards are in deep SHIT and they know it...…..

it will happen either Monday or Wednesday

So when will it be? Monday? Wednesday? or now I'm hearing Thursday? When?

They have to stop this sick circus! ENOUGH!

6khNibf.jpg

Don’t know. Now I’m seeing that her “acceptance” letter isn’t really a statement that she will testify but more negotiation attempts.

This is nonsense. Grassley just needs to set a date and tell her if she wants to show up show up or we are voting

ok......

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

My ass would make her a Sunday face....

upload_2018-9-23_2-25-14.png

Forum List

Back