What the heck is this ? Postponement?

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

My ass would make her a Sunday face....

christine_ford_cartoon.jpg

fbi-35-yrs-ago.png

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

The swamp must be drained. Republicans are disgusting and need to be gotten rid of. Go ahead and vote and Republicans will be sorry.

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

The Lesbo lawyer and RADICAL FEMINIST ACTIVIST aka Men Hater, it addressed the Screaming Lesbo and Assorted Men Hating Pussy Hat March, here is the Mystery Gender Debra Katz addressing an assortment of UGLY FAT Radical Men Haters and several UGLY Testosterone Devoid Soy Boi Faggots:

upload_2018-9-23_2-46-54.png

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
How do you like your misogynists now?

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Cucks gotta cuck

to some extent, and i mentioned this earlier, Ford sure is sounding/acting a lot like Casey Anthony

ok......

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

Below are some of the Freaks of Nature who were thrown out of the Senate Building for SCREAMING and BEDWETTING because they don't want Brett Kavanaugh on the United States Supreme Court because he COULD vote to prevent these Freaks of Nature from DEMANDING that filthy drunk SLUTS should be allowed to MURDER babies as they slumber in the womb or prevent Homos from anally raping each other or WORSE stop young boys from being indoctrinated by Radical Men Hating Feminists to CUT THEIR PENIS off because they FEAR THE PENIS because ALL men are potential rapists or whatever horsecrap.

www.thegatewaypundit.comwp-contentuploadsKavanaugh-Hearing-Protesters-Dailly-Caller-Twitter-09072018-1200x630.jpg

^^^^ What IS the one in green Born This Way? Is that grotesque FAT OBJECT Animal, Vegetable or Mineral? The second one, just GTFO and airdrop it into the local Mental Institution, the third one in COMMIE RED usual Unhinged Leftist bigmouth so throw it in Gitmo already.

Ginsburg is 85...

"Ginsburg is 285"

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was BORN in 1733 and she DIED in 1800, Satanists aka Communists later exhumed her and embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

I have to say they did a great embalming job!

View attachment 217965

She sometimes gives off the odor of decomposition so they have to spray:

View attachment 217966

Yes, Ruth has her age.....she knows :04:

eH6E4Vv.jpg

September 21, 2018

00forddisinfo2-articleLarge.jpg

you know, i just cannot recall what time I woke up on Wednesday Morning. i must be going senile

We''ll have to wait and see what happens on Monday! :04:

I hope everything goes according to plan and B C is confirmed! :thup:

it will happen either Monday or Wednesday

So when will it be? Monday? Wednesday? or now I'm hearing Thursday? When?

They have to stop this sick circus! ENOUGH!

6khNibf.jpg

Don’t know. Now I’m seeing that her “acceptance” letter isn’t really a statement that she will testify but more negotiation attempts.

This is nonsense. Grassley just needs to set a date and tell her if she wants to show up show up or we are voting
But then the lefties will say he's being MEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNN!!!

September 21, 2018
Treating women as if they are adults makes you a misogynist?

Ginsburg is 85...

"Ginsburg is 285"

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was BORN in 1733 and she DIED in 1800, Satanists aka Communists later exhumed her and embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

I have to say they did a great embalming job!

View attachment 217965

She sometimes gives off the odor of decomposition so they have to spray:

View attachment 217966

Yes, Ruth has her age.....she knows :04:

eH6E4Vv.jpg
i didnt know men were grabbing asses in the 1860's

i think they are trying to locate Sargaent Schultz to state his side of the story being he was allegedly at the party

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

The swamp must be drained. Republicans are disgusting and need to be gotten rid of. Go ahead and vote and Republicans will be sorry.
You're the swamp, moron.

When you're using the terminology of your opponents, that means you lost the argument.

Kavanaugh Accuser Misses 10PM Deadline, Grassley Grants Demand For One More Day

Update: Grassley has granted Ford an additional day to decide on next week’s testimony.

In several late Friday tweets, Grassley wrote:

“Five times now we hv granted extension for Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w her

Oh imagine that one the lying bitch missed the deadline. O the twat gets one more day. Special isn't it.

Don't like the source leanr how to use the search box dumb ass.

I like my source, you like yours don't like mine that's your problem move a long.

View attachment 217878

She should say she will be there Thursday. The reason Grassley did that was he is playing a losing hand. A lot of people will not understand the difference between Wednesday or Thursday. If she wants to do it Thursday then why not.

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!
Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.
Still, it has weight in a court of law.
Weight that is totally thrown out in the court of public opinion.
I think right now the real victim is the Judge.

You would.

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!
Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.

If she was a party girl and she's claiming simply being touched inappropriately by a drunk 17 year old has scarred her emotionally for a lifetime then I would posit that she is full of shit, Old Lady! If she was a drinker...if she did drugs...if she slept around...it totally changes the dynamic of her charge and you know it.

Of course you would. You are the one who full of shit.

September 21, 2018
Conservatives are being ridiculous and idiotic whining about this.

The Heritage Foundation et. al. already have other hateful, bigoted, reactionary, misogynistic rightwing extremists and ideologues hostile to the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law in place should the Kavanaugh nomination tank.
I see you are still radicalized.

Triggered too!

September 21, 2018
Treating women as if they are adults makes you a misogynist?

Only Radical Feminists think ANY of this is misogynist.

ok......

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

OMG! She does!

HAHAHAHA!

Separated at birth...

Forum List

Back