What the heck was that cabinet meeting about?

Daily briefings have to mention Trump every other paragraph or the man loses interest. Of course for a cabinet meeting to hold his goldfish like attention span, it's got to be about him.

1. Vice President Mike Pence
"It is just the greatest privilege of my life is to serve as the -- as vice president to the President who's keeping his word to the American people and assembling a team that's bringing real change, real prosperity, real strength back to our nation."

2. Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price
"Mr. President, what an incredible honor it is to lead the Department of Health and Human Services at this pivotal time under your leadership. I can't thank you enough for the privileges you've given me and the leadership that you've shown. It seems like there's an international flair to the messages that are being delivered. I had the opportunity to represent the United States at the G-20 Health Summit in Berlin and at the World Health Assembly in Geneva. And I can't tell you how excited and enthusiastic folks are about the United States leadership as it relates to global health security."

3. Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue
"I want to congratulate you on the men and women you've placed around this table. ... This is the team you've assembled that's working hand in glove with -- for the men and women of America, and I want to -- I want to thank you for that. These are -- are great team members and we're on your team."

4. Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney
"Thanks for the kind words about the budget. You're absolutely right: We are going to be able to take care of the people who really need it. And at the same time, with your direction, we were able to also focus on the forgotten man and woman who are the folks who are paying those taxes."

5. Attorney General Jeff Sessions
"We are receiving, as you know -- I'm not sure the rest of you fully understand -- the support of law enforcement all over America. They have been very frustrated. They are so thrilled that we have a new idea that we're going to support them and work together to properly, lawfully fight the rising crime that we are seeing. ... The response is fabulous around the country."

Donald Trump's Cabinet members, ranked by their over-the-top praise of Trump - CNNPolitics.com

23 like this. Honestly, it sounds like something out of North Korea.
You never said a word when all of Washington DC bowed to your Messiah. What changed?

I don't recall ANY press reporting about Obama's cabinet meetings that come anywhere near what we are witnessing with Trump's.

Wonder why.
I don't recall ANY LIVE FOR TV cabinet meetings. That's the question. WTF did TRUMP set that up? It's like Nero or Caligula.
He clearly wants America to see his inner circle loves and adores him. He's all image and no substance. He would be great on a TV reality show.
He lives in the moment. He has some need to dominate every meeting and to win every negotiation. It can't be about a win-win, it has to be I win, you lose. We probably agree that's a bad trait for a potus. Obama had a bit of it, and it hurt him, and the country. But the fauning.....? (-:

I don't think he is irrational. Before seeing that video I was going to post a question about whether Melania can train him as one trains a dog. Dogs live in the moment. They have limited short term memory, but are creatures that thrive on repetition. Once a dog gets positive reinforcement that it relates to a specific behavior, you can pretty much get it to repeat with little effort.
Obama was the most narcissistic MFer ever to occupy the WH, but you liked him. Why not Trump?

It was absolutely disgusting to even witness. The staff must of had to wear groin high boots to clean up the mess and gas masks to not smell the stink of shit still left in the room.

...they were all given a number to follow the Beast, and the number of the Beast - was 666...through his delusions, even the very elect, were deceived....

to be continued...
:p
:D

Last edited:
If there's another thread on this, I apologize and mods please delete this.

At Trump's Cabinet meeting, flattery is flavor of the day

I've heard the guy lives for the moment with no regard to long term strategy, but I'm not so sure. He's a narcissist but and narcissism is his overall goal, but what potus wasn't. But that performance by everyone but Mattis was ... unique. Was Trump pumping himself up to fire Mueller or something?

Umm, it was a Cabinet Meeting. The first one they have been able to have with The President's Complete Cabinet since The Lying Left went on their Witch Hunt and Resist Democracy, and Obstruct Government Jihad.

And It's transparent. President Trump has been 100 times more transparent than the Obama Administration and 10 times more honest with The American People.

I don't recall ANY press reporting about Obama's cabinet meetings that come anywhere near what we are witnessing with Trump's.

Wonder why.
I don't recall ANY LIVE FOR TV cabinet meetings. That's the question. WTF did TRUMP set that up? It's like Nero or Caligula.
He clearly wants America to see his inner circle loves and adores him. He's all image and no substance. He would be great on a TV reality show.
He lives in the moment. He has some need to dominate every meeting and to win every negotiation. It can't be about a win-win, it has to be I win, you lose. We probably agree that's a bad trait for a potus. Obama had a bit of it, and it hurt him, and the country. But the fauning.....? (-:

I don't think he is irrational. Before seeing that video I was going to post a question about whether Melania can train him as one trains a dog. Dogs live in the moment. They have limited short term memory, but are creatures that thrive on repetition. Once a dog gets positive reinforcement that it relates to a specific behavior, you can pretty much get it to repeat with little effort.
Obama was the most narcissistic MFer ever to occupy the WH, but you liked him. Why not Trump?
I didn't vote for Obama, but he never had a cabinet blow job like that one.

I've heard the guy lives for the moment with no regard to long term strategy, but I'm not so sure. He's a narcissist but and narcissism is his overall goal, but what potus wasn't. But that performance by everyone but Mattis was ... unique. Was Trump pumping himself up to fire Mueller or something?
Somehow I get the idea that they were kind of like farewell speeches, how great it was to work with Trump.

hmmm....

Wonder why.

I didn't vote for Obama, but he never had a cabinet blow job like that one.
Oh yes he did. Plus he got blow jobs from nearly all in the media, academia and Hollywood. Poor Michelle never had a chance.

I have successfully avoided viewing that video so far.

I just don't know if I could take it at this point.

:booze:
Oh come on Mac, it was better than an HBO Comedy Special...

Here's a morsel to whet your comedic appetite.

"Never has there been a president, with few exceptions … who has passed more legislation, done more things," Trump declared
It's true. FDR and Truman are the only ones. Look it up. A lot of it is minor legislation (like naming stuff) and a big parcel was undoing Obama legislation that had to be rescinded within so many days of taking office.
The Dodd Frank thing was pretty big though, according to some folks, and people still want to spend all their time on the collusion thing. I have no idea what the Dodd Frank thing is except it supposedly put a leash on Wall Street/banks. Now it's off.

TRUMP: Why don't we go around the table and let everyone tell us what their job is.

VP: My job is to swallow as many yards of your cock as I can, Holy Prophet.

ATTY GEN: I'm here to catch your pitch, Dear Leader.

PRIEBUS: I just hope my anus isn't too loose for you after years of bending over for everyone else.

AG SEC: Corn is growing taller today because of you, sir.

ED SEC: I just added "covfefe" to the glossary of every textbook in America, Mein Fuhrer.
AG SEC: Corn is growing taller today because of you, sir.
ED SEC: I just added "covfefe" to the glossary of every textbook in America, Mein Fuhrer.
:laugh:

I have successfully avoided viewing that video so far.

I just don't know if I could take it at this point.

:booze:
Oh come on Mac, it was better than an HBO Comedy Special...

Here's a morsel to whet your comedic appetite.

"Never has there been a president, with few exceptions … who has passed more legislation, done more things," Trump declared
It's true. FDR and Truman are the only ones. Look it up. A lot of it is minor legislation (like naming stuff) and a big parcel was undoing Obama legislation that had to be rescinded within so many days of taking office.
The Dodd Frank thing was pretty big though, according to some folks, and people still want to spend all their time on the collusion thing. I have no idea what the Dodd Frank thing is except it supposedly put a leash on Wall Street/banks. Now it's off.

another Obama undoing.. now consumers are no longer protected from big banks .

gee, F'n imagine that ... billionaire row deregulating banks.

Wonder why.

You probably recall this from the worst failure of a President:

"The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers." Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers • AEI

Can you imagine....that from a dunce with the most abysmal record in both domestic and foreign policy.

Wonder why.

"The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers." Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers • AEI

Can you imagine....that from a dunce with the most abysmal record in both domestic and foreign policy.
Exactly. BO may well have been the most egotistical person ever to be POTUS but since the media adored him, few Americans know the truth.

It is amazing how easily some Americans are duped by the media. The media says BO is great and Trump sucks...and they dutifully believe the lying media.

The display of Trump's cabinet demeaning themselves in false praise of a false god, Donald Trump.
This is what we would expect in North Korea. SCARY

It is not the media who determines the character of a President
Intelligent people think Obama was a good President
Idiots feel Trump is a good President

Exactly. BO may well have been the most egotistical person ever to be POTUS but since the media adored him, few Americans know the truth.

It is amazing how easily some Americans are duped by the media. The media says BO is great and Trump sucks...and they dutifully believe the lying media.

It is not the media who determines the character of a President
Intelligent people think Obama was a good President
Idiots feel Trump is a good President

Sometimes I wonder if President Trump does things like this just to watch leftwingers heads explode. The meltdowns seem to be quite good.
It would be comforting to think his absurd actions are planned to mess with his opponents BUT
The absurd things he does are the real Donald Trump.
How in the hell could such an idiot be elected President of the USA.

Forum List

Back