What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
The Constitution governs the type of weapons available. Not the NRA.

What is it your fucking business what arms I have?

Why don't you morons tell us how it isn't s military or assaulte rifle a few more times? Well it doesn't matter what you call it, 50 dead and 50 injured with an armed cop trying to stop him. All your BS claims down the tubes.

You're the moron who doesn't know what these weapons actually are. You call for bans on weapons that are not the one you want banned. You have no idea what capacity was used, that it is not an automatic and a vast array of other necessary information to be an informed contributor to the subject.

If someone had a gun 49 might not be dead.

You can take any semi-auto rifle look like this.

And tell me again what rifle was used at the Boston Marathon Massacre?

Just how many may be dead when these Terrorists start using explosives?

Why don't you morons tell us how it isn't s military or assaulte rifle a few more times? Well it doesn't matter what you call it, 50 dead and 50 injured with an armed cop trying to stop him. All your BS claims down the tubes.

You're the moron who doesn't know what these weapons actually are. You call for bans on weapons that are not the one you want banned. You have no idea what capacity was used, that it is not an automatic and a vast array of other necessary information to be an informed contributor to the subject.

You don't know these weapons. You clowns have been telling us they aren't military, not assault rifles. Well 50 dead and 50 injured later they sure as hell are mass killing weapons. You tell us if only there is an armed defender. Well there was an armed defender. You have been selling BS.

Probably should lock up the box of roofing nails.

Roofing nails are fine, but you can only buy 6 at a time. WTF does anyone need with magazine of 100 roofing nails holy shit that's scary.

Does that mean Liberals are trying to make it where the use of a pneumatic roof nail "gun" will be prevented by limiting the amount of roof nails it can hold? I have one and it holds a coil of 100 nails at a time. Oh, the horror.

I am so reporting you to Homeland Security.

I have a framing coil nail "gun, too. I use it despite it being a little heavier because the coils hold 3x as many nails as the strip nailers.

If someone had a gun 49 might not be dead.

You can take any semi-auto rifle look like this.

And tell me again what rifle was used at the Boston Marathon Massacre?

Just how many may be dead when these Terrorists start using explosives?

There was an armed off duty cop there. Sorry but the if only someone was armed is BS.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?

They should not be able to. Look at the carnage at Orlando, nobody should be able to own one.
Too damned bad. Too late. Already in my possession. Come and get it!

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
You don't even know the meaning of "military style killing machine" is.

In swizerland everyone has an AR in his closet. Some believe they have even more guns than the USA.
Are the Swiss electing assholes that are selling their country out to foreign interests?

Forum List

Back