What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

There was a cop in Orlando having a shootout with him. I'm sure that cop would have wanted him to reload often.

How many times was the police officer shot? Once? Ten times? 100? 1,000?

The officers 9mm would have been 10 or 15 or 17 rounds.

You wouldn't have a clue because its been so long for you that you are a
apotemnophilia

Not from a small dick like you have. Tardo.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a killing machine?
Does your pussy hurt
How do you know....

Never mind. I do NOT want to know.

I am waiting for the day when I get carded for buying nails at the hardware store.

You can buy brads, nobody needs those big ass scary 8 penny nails.
Why in the HELL does any American need 8 Penny Nails?

:p

Have you noticed that every time these liberal assholes go on the gun control warpath we mock them without mercy making them look like stupid retards and they shut up.

Actually you look like morons again.

I am waiting for the day when I get carded for buying nails at the hardware store.

Have you noticed that every time these liberal assholes go on the gun control warpath we mock them without mercy making them look like stupid retards and they shut up.

Wow, that is the debating skill level of a previous poster, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Why don't you morons tell us how it isn't s military or assaulte rifle a few more times? Well it doesn't matter what you call it, 50 dead and 50 injured with an armed cop trying to stop him. All your BS claims down the tubes.

Probably should lock up the box of roofing nails.

Roofing nails are fine, but you can only buy 6 at a time. WTF does anyone need with magazine of 100 roofing nails holy shit that's scary.

Does that mean Liberals are trying to make it where the use of a pneumatic roof nail "gun" will be prevented by limiting the amount of roof nails it can hold? I have one and it holds a coil of 100 nails at a time. Oh, the horror.

Wow, that is the debating skill level of a previous poster, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

How many times do you guys need to be proven wrong?

Isn't it back?

you haven't proven jack shit.

Isn't it back?

LAIR!!!

Honestly, I haven't seen her posting, is she under a new name?

you haven't proven jack shit.

50 dead and 50 injured with an armed defender there. That pretty much shoots down all your BS actually.

Probably should lock up the box of roofing nails.

Roofing nails are fine, but you can only buy 6 at a time. WTF does anyone need with magazine of 100 roofing nails holy shit that's scary.

Does that mean Liberals are trying to make it where the use of a pneumatic roof nail "gun" will be prevented by limiting the amount of roof nails it can hold? I have one and it holds a coil of 100 nails at a time. Oh, the horror.

I am so reporting you to Homeland Security.

2nd amendment retard.

Why then can I not go to the local gun shop and buy a BAR and a few frag grenades? I could us the Browning for curls when I'm not hunting squirrels. The frag grenade would be great for those a-holes who tailgate, that would awaken them to the dangers they create.

Answer these questions, genius

Argumentum ad absurdum. The real question is why shouldn't a lawful american citizen be able to own a semi automatic rifle, which is the proper name for an "Assault weapon".

The one thing every thread on guns comes down to is this ^^^ stupidity. Gun lovers cannot comprehend this simple phrase, "shall not be infringed" has no wiggle room. If "arms" are a protected Right of the people, than the people must be allowed to own, possess and have in their custody and control any arm produced for the military.

The other foolish argument by the gun lovers is the need to have "arms" to protect themselves from the government. First of all, WE THE PEOPLE can change the government every two years. Hopefully it will change next January and HRC will be POTUS and the Democratic Party will have the majority in The H. or Rep. and The Senate. Maybe then pragmatic governance will replace ideology and things will get done.

If not, then the party which replaces the once and no more GOP will have its chance to govern.
Seems like reason to ammendment the 2nd ammendment, not reinterprete the meaning out of it.

Forum List

Back