What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

If someone is trying to burn down the building you're in that is attempted murder.
Better be able to prove it.

You ever hear of a camera?
Everyone you shoot better be a danger to you.

Or my business.

Don't be surprised if you find yourself in jail. Many in jail who thought they had a lawful dgu. Is just collect insurance.

Are you drunk?

What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Liberal Progressive Goverment

If someone is trying to burn down the building you're in that is attempted murder.
Better be able to prove it.

You ever hear of a camera?
Everyone you shoot better be a danger to you.

Or my business.

Don't be surprised if you find yourself in jail. Many in jail who thought they had a lawful dgu. Is just collect insurance.
really? How many?

Normal Americans need a gun such as an AR-15, to protect their rights from hysterical leftists who screech, "What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?" in an effort to illegally take their guns away.

car gun.jpg

So you have nothing? Just your idea, which in this thread you have been
Who has been stopped at reload? Links? You claimed "Many shooters have been stopped at reload" Do you have proof or are you going to continue to babble BS?

Giffords shooting and others.

Giffords is one, do you have ANY links to others? You seem to be side stepping the issue. If there are many as you claim, you should be able to find dozens and dozens of links.
UPDATE: SPU Staff Disarmed Shooter While He Was Reloading - The Truth About Guns

People escape every mass shooting.

So two is many for you? Interesting hypothesis based on two and I don't trust anti or pro gun sites as both are prone to bias and.
So you have nothing? Just your idea, which in this thread you have been
Who has been stopped at reload? Links? You claimed "Many shooters have been stopped at reload" Do you have proof or are you going to continue to babble BS?

Giffords is one, do you have ANY links to others? You seem to be side stepping the issue. If there are many as you claim, you should be able to find dozens and dozens of links.
UPDATE: SPU Staff Disarmed Shooter While He Was Reloading - The Truth About Guns

You a a person caught in 2011 and 2014 reloading and you call that many? I also tried the links on your anti gun web page and it linked to nothing. I don't trust pro or anti gun sites.

So, two cases in 5 years is many, is that what you are saying? Your evidence is flimsy at best.
Those were people stopped. EVERY mass shooting has people who escape. Every reload saves lives.

I am not sure why you are stuck on every mass shooting has people who escaped. They got in closets, crawled under chairs, the guy firing away is a bad shot. Ton's of reasons people don't get shot. Maybe we need to equip public buildings with more closets or don't give lessons to people inclined to become mass murders.

Hell, you have two people tackled in 5 years and the second one comes from an untrustworthy anti-gun site. So you have next to nothing.

Last edited:
Brain knows that magazine capacity has nothing to do with mass shootings.....and Australia...if you look up their mass shootings...they didn't have a problem with mass shootings before their gun confiscation after Port Arthur........they don't like to tell you that either......

They want magazine bans because they can ban various types of guns based on the standard magazines that are designed for the tgun.........including pistiols....

Changing magazines slows the shooter and saves lives. Many shooters have been stopped at reload and certainly many have escaped during reload. It is physics moron.

Then I'm sure you wont have a problem linking all those occasions.

Look at the giffords shooting. Any mass shooting where everyone isn't killed has people who escaped. Slowing the shooter obviously allows more to escape.

How far you going to run in two seconds? And you dont know the shooter is empty until he drops the mag or you happen to notice a locked back bolt or slide which is highly unlikely.
By the time you realize the weapon is dry you'll have wasted one second of your two second head start....so how far can you run in one second?
And as we know the Gifford shooter was just unlucky.

But again,list all of these incidents where lives were saved by magazine changes.

Orlando was filled with 300 people. Approximately 100 were shot. Had the shooter had 10rd mags he'd have reloaded at least 10 times. Even if we are unrealistic and assume each reload is a perfect 2 seconds that is 20 seconds. Yes many people can reach an exit in 20 seconds.

Forty Nine didn't and about that many more were wounded.

So two is many for you? Interesting hypothesis based on two and I don't trust anti or pro gun sites as both are prone to bias and.

You a a person caught in 2011 and 2014 reloading and you call that many? I also tried the links on your anti gun web page and it linked to nothing. I don't trust pro or anti gun sites.

So, two cases in 5 years is many, is that what you are saying? Your evidence is flimsy at best.
Those were people stopped. EVERY mass shooting has people who escape. Every reload saves lives.

I am not sure why you are stuck on every mass shooting has people who escaped. They got in closets, crawled under chairs, the guy firing away is a bad shot. Ton's of reasons people don't get shot. Maybe we need to equip public buildings with more closets or don't give lessons to people inclined to become mass murders.

Hell, you have two people tackled in 5 years and the second one comes from an untrustworthy anti-gun site. So you have next to nothing.

And had those people in hiding had their own guns they could have killed or wounded the shooter....and saved more lives....

he is a gun grabbing troll......that's why.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?

You are an idiot and an ignoramus.

No one is letting Americans buy Assault Weapons; that is simply a Gun Grabber lie from Hell.

journalists-guide-to-firearms-identification_zps79h3hlmq.jpg

You read the article about the family of the AR 15 designer who said that their father (designer/builder of AR 15s) had zero intention of it being a weapon for civilians.

How about that?

And those who designed the internet did not mean for it to be used by gun grabbing Nazis like you, dude.

DrunkDrivingPRevention_zpsms8i6ilx.jpg

You read the article about the family of the AR 15 designer who said that their father (designer/builder of AR 15s) had zero intention of it being a weapon for civilians.

How about that?

And those who designed the internet did not mean for it to be used by gun grabbing Nazis like you, dude.

DrunkDrivingPRevention_zpsms8i6ilx.jpg

That is an excellent image......it is exactly what they want to do.....

He started with next to nothing, and dropped from there

Forum List

Back