What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

What is 'Normal?' I never got the OP's interpretation of what 'Normal' means. So i'll just have to go ahead and call Bullshite on this thread. See ya.

Like so much in America, 'need' is confused with 'wanting', and too often want for excess. It is unhealthy on many levels. That is obvious to those who look.
It is very unhealthy for liberals to WANT other peoples stuff. Many of them have found out the hard way that excess of lead(FMJ) in their bodies lead to death.

This idea of the NRA governing the types of weapons available in gun shops is rank bull shit! Why is it that we're the only industrialized nation in the world which feels the necessity of a ordinary citizen to go armed with a military style killing machine?
We need assault weapons, because ISIS and Al Qaeda are already here. We need target practice to use the weapon safely

image.jpeg

Like so much in America, 'need' is confused with 'wanting', and too often want for excess. It is unhealthy on many levels. That is obvious to those who look.
It is very unhealthy for liberals to WANT other peoples stuff. Many of them have found out the hard way that excess of lead(FMJ) in their bodies lead to death.

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?

[/QUOTE]

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?[/QUOTE]

Smoke spin lie...rinse...reword...repeat...

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?[/QUOTE]

Smoke spin lie...rinse...reword...repeat...[/QUOTE]

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.[/QUOTE]

The probability of 'needing' a firearm for the vast majority of people in daily life is so low that carrying one all the time is tantamount to paranoia. The danger of losing it or having it taken away, in fact, is much greater; ever lose keys?
I'm not interested in being limited to your probabilities or personal opinions. My life matters to me more than your opinion does, I guess that's simply too difficult to grasp. Aren't you the same one saying truth is relative to the individual? So I don't have a right to my views and rights because your opinion differs? You aren't terribly consistent.

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.[/QUOTE]

The answer is only mass killers need these things. Stop arming killers.

The probability of 'needing' a firearm for the vast majority of people in daily life is so low that carrying one all the time is tantamount to paranoia. The danger of losing it or having it taken away, in fact, is much greater; ever lose keys?
I'm not interested in being limited to your probabilities or personal opinions. My life matters to me more than your opinion does, I guess that's simply too difficult to grasp. Aren't you the same one saying truth is relative to the individual? So I don't have a right to my views and rights because your opinion differs? You aren't terribly consistent.

So you are scared and paranoid.

Says who?

Not in two second intervals they cant.

He can't shoot 300 people at the same time moron. You think the shooting starts and everyone stands still? No they all bolt at the same time. You can't be this stupid.
And they stack up at the exits making it easier to shoot them

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

I thought people never use guns in self defense

Saving lives is rare. Now link to defenders needing a hi cap magazine.
A woman living alone faces multiple invaders in the middle of the night and you want to limit how many bullets she can fire? Perhaps give the invaders time to tackle her while she reloads?

Says who?

Me obviously. My old mother has gone every day of her life without a gun and yet you are scared and paranoid. Sad really.

He can't shoot 300 people at the same time moron. You think the shooting starts and everyone stands still? No they all bolt at the same time. You can't be this stupid.

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

A woman living alone faces multiple invaders in the middle of the night and you want to limit how many bullets she can fire? Perhaps give the invaders time to tackle her while she reloads?

Give examples where anyone ever needed a hi cap mag for defense. Criminals are cowards, 99.989% of defenses don't even involve shooting.

Give examples where anyone ever needed a hi cap mag for defense. Criminals are cowards, 99.989% of defenses don't even involve shooting.
Finally, an admission that the vast majority of defensive gun uses don't involve shooting anyone. Thank you.

As for the other, it's her house, her body. What good purpose is served by restricting her to an artificially low number of bullets available to her at the time? Give her six bullets to stop 3 invaders, that's two per invader, in the dark. Sure, most of the time they'll flee after the first shot (good thing she's armed, right?), but if they don't, should she not have as many bullets as she needs to stop them? I mean, weren't we just making the case that, in the chaos of an emergency situation, the average civilian isn't going to be dirty Harry, popping off dead eye shots?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back