What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

Or they run around corners to exits. 20 seconds would save a lot of lives. Meanwhile I've never heard of a defender needing a high cap magazine. Please link to some.

I thought people never use guns in self defense

Saving lives is rare. Now link to defenders needing a hi cap magazine.
A woman living alone faces multiple invaders in the middle of the night and you want to limit how many bullets she can fire? Perhaps give the invaders time to tackle her while she reloads?

Give examples where anyone ever needed a hi cap mag for defense. Criminals are cowards, 99.989% of defenses don't even involve shooting.
Finally, an admission that the vast majority of defensive gun uses don't involve shooting anyone. Thank you.

Duh. People don't want to be shot which is why hi cap mags are not needed for defense.

The probability of 'needing' a firearm for the vast majority of people in daily life is so low that carrying one all the time is tantamount to paranoia. The danger of losing it or having it taken away, in fact, is much greater; ever lose keys?
I'm not interested in being limited to your probabilities or personal opinions. My life matters to me more than your opinion does, I guess that's simply too difficult to grasp. Aren't you the same one saying truth is relative to the individual? So I don't have a right to my views and rights because your opinion differs? You aren't terribly consistent.

So you are scared and paranoid.
Says who?

Me obviously. My old mother has gone every day of her life without a gun and yet you are scared and paranoid. Sad really.
My mother taught me not to talk shit and speak for others. Yes, you are sad really.

The probability of 'needing' a firearm for the vast majority of people in daily life is so low that carrying one all the time is tantamount to paranoia. The danger of losing it or having it taken away, in fact, is much greater; ever lose keys?
I'm not interested in being limited to your probabilities or personal opinions. My life matters to me more than your opinion does, I guess that's simply too difficult to grasp. Aren't you the same one saying truth is relative to the individual? So I don't have a right to my views and rights because your opinion differs? You aren't terribly consistent.

Says who?

Me obviously. My old mother has gone every day of her life without a gun and yet you are scared and paranoid. Sad really.
My mother taught me not to talk shit and speak for others. Yes, you are sad really.

You don't need to be so scared. Try therapy.

Says who?

Baby Braindead had nothing to offer. Go figure.

Says who?

I'm trying to help you with your fears. People with gun defenses are very rare. Most are themselves involved in criminal activity. Are you involved in criminal activity?

I thought people never use guns in self defense

A woman living alone faces multiple invaders in the middle of the night and you want to limit how many bullets she can fire? Perhaps give the invaders time to tackle her while she reloads?

Give examples where anyone ever needed a hi cap mag for defense. Criminals are cowards, 99.989% of defenses don't even involve shooting.
Finally, an admission that the vast majority of defensive gun uses don't involve shooting anyone. Thank you.

Duh. People don't want to be shot which is why hi cap mags are not needed for defense.
There are substances popular with some people that render them unusually immune to rational thought and particularly hard to stop once they embark on a violent course of action. Let the woman living alone have a 15 round magazine if she lives in a neighborhood where she's likely to face criminals on PCP who can only be stopped by extreme measures.

Nice to hear, though, that guns are a strong deterrent to violent crime. Guess we need more of them in the hands of the victims.

Says who?

Apparently to some leftists, only paranoid kooks own guns.

Now...really...how dumb must one be to think this way?

Their complete lack of historical knowledge is mind blowing.

Reading skill improvement time; where did the quoted post suggest a reduction of choice for anyone? Being consistently wrong in making assumptions is not a particularly positive trait.

Like so much in America, 'need' is confused with 'wanting', and too often want for excess. It is unhealthy on many levels. That is obvious to those who look.
That's true enough but your want to restrict down't overpower my want to exercise my rights.
Reading skill improvement time; where did the quoted post suggest a restriction of exercise of rights?

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?

Smoke spin lie...rinse...reword...repeat...

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.

Smoke spin lie...rinse...reword...repeat...[/QUOTE]

The answer is only mass killers need these things. Stop arming killers.[/QUOTE]

So you are conceding that mass killers should have superior weapons to their intended victims because. . .

Why?

How does taking a law abiding member of society's weapons away affect those carried by criminals?

It doesn't and you just admitted as much when you conceded that criminals will still have them.

So, again. . Why are you going after the intended victims and OUR rights and our CHOICE on the weapons we want to defend ourselves?

Aren't you pro CHOICE?

There are substances popular with some people that render them unusually immune to rational thought and particularly hard to stop once they embark on a violent course of action. Let the woman living alone have a 15 round magazine if she lives in a neighborhood where she's likely to face criminals on PCP who can only be stopped by extreme measures.

Nice to hear, though, that guns are a strong deterrent to violent crime. Guess we need more of them in the hands of the victims.

They are rarely used in defense by the lawful. The few times they actually fire in defense it is typically at a fleeing, unarmed criminal.

Give real examples of anyone needing a hi cap mag. You are providing fantasy.

Violent crime and murder has gone down as gun ownership goes up.

Almost every mass shooting was in a GUN FREE ZONE.

Gun laws did not stop shootings in the EU.

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.

The answer is only mass killers need these things. Stop arming killers.[/QUOTE]

So you are conceding that mass killers should have superior weapons to their intended victims because. . .

Why?

How does taking a law abiding member of society's weapons away affect those carried by criminals?

It doesn't and you just admitted as much when you conceded that criminals will still have them.

So, again. . Why are you going after the intended victims and OUR rights and our CHOICE on the weapons we want to defend ourselves?

Aren't you pro CHOICE?[/QUOTE]
The victims are not mass killing moron. Give an example of a defender ever needing a hi cap mag for defense.

Violent crime and murder has gone down as gun ownership goes up.

Almost every mass shooting was in a GUN FREE ZONE.

Gun laws did not stop shootings in the EU.

Repubs made guns used in Orlando legal again. 49 dead and over 50 injured later and clearly they should be illegal weapons.

They are rarely used in defense by the lawful. The few times they actually fire in defense it is typically at a fleeing, unarmed criminal.

What difference does it make to you if a woman living alone has 7 or 15 bullets in a gun she uses to protect herself in her house? You keep yammering on about need so I've provided you a very plausible scenario in which having a lot of bullets in a gun could be very useful and save someone from assault and worse. Again, what difference does it make to you how many bullets a woman living alone wants to have available if she lives in a bad neighborhood?

Like so much in America, 'need' is confused with 'wanting', and too often want for excess. It is unhealthy on many levels. That is obvious to those who look.
That's true enough but your want to restrict down't overpower my want to exercise my rights.
Reading skill improvement time; where did the quoted post suggest a restriction of exercise of rights?
Comprehension skill improvement time. You've been yammering on about our firearms. Memory retention improvement time; you had just said previously:
"The probability of 'needing' a firearm for the vast majority of people in daily life is so low that carrying one all the time is tantamount to paranoia. The danger of losing it or having it taken away, in fact, is much greater; ever lose keys?"

So your point really was about car keys? LOL

FL does everything the gun nuts say will save lives. They also have a higher than average homicide rate and own the worst mass shooting in US history.

What difference does it make to you if a woman living alone has 7 or 15 bullets in a gun she uses to protect herself in her house? You keep yammering on about need so I've provided you a very plausible scenario in which having a lot of bullets in a gun could be very useful and save someone from assault and worse. Again, what difference does it make to you how many bullets a woman living alone wants to have available if she lives in a bad neighborhood?

You provide fantasy. Real people are actually being killed in mass shootings. You have no real examples.

FL does everything the gun nuts say will save lives. They also have a higher than average homicide rate and own the worst mass shooting in US history.
Libturds have no problem letting terrorists flood the country and blaming the problem on the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Lies, distortions and smears is all the left wing has to offer America. At our peril!

Excellent troll tactic! But, your tactics no longer work! All it will accomplish if anyone supplies you with what you ask is more lying, spinning and smoking and mis-direction on your part. LMAO at you. You can find those if you like, but you don't.

Forum List

Back