What The Hell Does A Normal American Need An Army Assault Weapon For.....Target Practice?

What difference does it make to you if a woman living alone has 7 or 15 bullets in a gun she uses to protect herself in her house? You keep yammering on about need so I've provided you a very plausible scenario in which having a lot of bullets in a gun could be very useful and save someone from assault and worse. Again, what difference does it make to you how many bullets a woman living alone wants to have available if she lives in a bad neighborhood?

You provide fantasy. Real people are actually being killed in mass shootings. You have no real examples.
Do you deny that women live alone in bad neighborhoods?
Do you deny that they sometimes face intruders on drugs like PCP that make them incredibly hard to stop?

Deal with those questions honestly before ranting about fantasy. If the answer to them is 'yes', then we can talk about magazine size and why it's ludicrous to restrict such a woman to an artificially small size.

Give a real example of anyone needing a hi cap mag. Pcp or not, after a few holes that person will not be committing a crime. Blood loss stops everyone, drugs or not.
Exactly. Now, a woman has just woken up and realized that there are intruders in her house. She grabs her gun just as the door to her bedroom bursts open and three figures lurch into her room. It's dark and she's terrified. You give her 5 bullets to stop all three intruders.

Call the coroner, there's no need for an ambulance. She's dead.
More fantasy. Not a single one of those 3 want to be shot. They see a gun and flee.
Good thing she had a big, black, scary looking gun then. I take it you have no idea how people on these kinds of drugs behave then?

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.

Again, who are you to decide why anyone needs anything? Cars that go over 200 mph, absolutely no need for a car to go over 70 mph. Why do people need boats, RVs, more than one TV. A TV screen over 36 inches.

This obsession of people deciding what others need is just plain stupid.
When was the last mass killing with a car that could go over 200?
They happened before they put up stronger barriers around race tracks. But you knew that.
Racetracks? So cars that are not legal on the road?
That wasn't part of your original statement.

Glad you provided an example that is not legal on roads.

You provide fantasy. Real people are actually being killed in mass shootings. You have no real examples.
Do you deny that they sometimes face intruders on drugs like PCP that make them incredibly hard to stop?

Deal with those questions honestly before ranting about fantasy. If the answer to them is 'yes', then we can talk about magazine size and why it's ludicrous to restrict such a woman to an artificially small size.

Give a real example of anyone needing a hi cap mag. Pcp or not, after a few holes that person will not be committing a crime. Blood loss stops everyone, drugs or not.
Exactly. Now, a woman has just woken up and realized that there are intruders in her house. She grabs her gun just as the door to her bedroom bursts open and three figures lurch into her room. It's dark and she's terrified. You give her 5 bullets to stop all three intruders.

More fantasy. Not a single one of those 3 want to be shot. They see a gun and flee.
Good thing she had a big, black, scary looking gun then. I take it you have no idea how people on these kinds of drugs behave then?

Ah they are all on drugs now. Cute. What next, aliens attack? Pack of Bigfoot break in? I don't care about fantasy. Real people are being slaughtered.

So you are scared and paranoid.
Says who?

Me obviously. My old mother has gone every day of her life without a gun and yet you are scared and paranoid. Sad really.
And if she is raped one time, would she not rightly be scared and paranoid? Would you find ways to protect her or would you counsel her to forego protection because, well, guns?
I own guns and she is welcome to. But the fact remains defenses are extremely rare for the lawful. Of those very rare events, shooting in defense is extremely rare. And of those extremely rare events most are shooing at a fleeing unarmed criminal. Hi cap mags are not needed for defense.
Sometimes they are. I've seen it posted to you so you're simply lying. I've never needed a seat belt or a fire extinguisher but I own them and don't care if you approve or not. Your dumb ass can get tossed through a windshield or your house burnt down, not my problem.
I'm glad they have sneeze guards at salad bars. I'd hate to see one perform its function, but I'd hate it even more if it were not there.

The shooters father immigrated here in 1980. Who was president then?
When was the attack successfully perpetrated?

Repubs let them in the country.
So you agree with Trump that there should be a hiatus on letting Muslims in? Copy.

The terrorist attack was still perpetrated on Obama's watch.

I wouldn't import potentially dangerous people. We have enough of our own.

Ah they are all on drugs now. Cute. What next, aliens attack? Pack of Bigfoot break in? I don't care about fantasy. Real people are being slaughtered.
See, now that you're wondering off into the lala land of extreme exaggeration, you've lost the argument. "All on drugs"? "Aliens"? "Bigfoot"? Good lord, you're not even functioning at a high school level.

So you are scared and paranoid.
Says who?

Me obviously. My old mother has gone every day of her life without a gun and yet you are scared and paranoid. Sad really.
And if she is raped one time, would she not rightly be scared and paranoid? Would you find ways to protect her or would you counsel her to forego protection because, well, guns?
I own guns and she is welcome to. But the fact remains defenses are extremely rare for the lawful. Of those very rare events, shooting in defense is extremely rare. And of those extremely rare events most are shooing at a fleeing unarmed criminal. Hi cap mags are not needed for defense.
Sometimes they are. I've seen it posted to you so you're simply lying. I've never needed a seat belt or a fire extinguisher but I own them and don't care if you approve or not. Your dumb ass can get tossed through a windshield or your house burnt down, not my problem.

When was the last fire extinguisher mass killing?

See, now that you're wondering off into the lala land of extreme exaggeration, you've lost the argument. "All on drugs"? "Aliens"? "Bigfoot"? Good lord, you're not even functioning at a high school level.
No you headed in that direction. I showed how silly it is. Give real examples. I have many mass killing examples.

It is unhealthy to well arm mass killers. Why do you support terrorists?

Smoke spin lie...rinse...reword...repeat...

Who other than mass killers need them? Nobody needs hi cap mags for defense. You are arming killers.

Again, who are you to decide why anyone needs anything? Cars that go over 200 mph, absolutely no need for a car to go over 70 mph. Why do people need boats, RVs, more than one TV. A TV screen over 36 inches.

This obsession of people deciding what others need is just plain stupid.[/QUOTE]
When was the last mass killing with a car that could go over 200?[/QUOTE]

The point is, who are you to decide who wants a hi cap mag? Most don't buy them for defense, they buy them to own them. It's called collecting. People collect things for their own reasons, again, who are you to decide what a person has or should have? Heck, you can't wrap your mind around why a person would own a hi cap mag.

The fact you own a gun and dictate what kinds of guns others should own is pretty hypocritical. I won't own a gun, I don't believe I need one, but it is the right of others, to decide on their own what they want. Not me or the government.

When was the last mass killing with a car that could go over 200?[/QUOTE]

The point is, who are you to decide who wants a hi cap mag? Most don't buy them for defense, they buy them to own them. It's called collecting. People collect things for their own reasons, again, who are you to decide what a person has or should have? Heck, you can't wrap your mind around why a person would own a hi cap mag.

The fact you own a gun and dictate what kinds of guns others should own is pretty hypocritical. I won't own a gun, I don't believe I need one, but it is the right of others, to decide on their own what they want. Not me or the government.[/QUOTE]

The point is mass killers are using them. Are you ok with Iran getting nukes?

Says who?

Lots of folks have died without one. Which was your point about firearms, now you simply shift the subject like the piece of shit you are.

When was the last mass killing with a car that could go over 200?
They happened before they put up stronger barriers around race tracks. But you knew that.
Racetracks? So cars that are not legal on the road?
That wasn't part of your original statement.

If the argument presented doesn't fit, he twists and turns the argument to try to make it work. He still fails.

Lots of folks have died without one. Which was your point about firearms, now you simply shift the subject like the piece of shit you are.
Who is dead because they didn't have a gun with a hi cap mag? Give real examples.

Anyone giving you any example is wasting their time. All you will do then is twist it around to fit your fucked up agenda.

Anyone giving you any example is wasting their time. All you will do then is twist it around to fit your fucked up agenda.

We won't know since none seem to exist. Those people in Orlando sure are dead though.

Many exist. However, the media rarely EVER reports on self defense gun uses by private citizens. And when they do, they do not go into the tech details of the firearms used. However, all handguns sold today come with standard capacity magazines. The vast majority of those magazines hold more than 10 rounds, with some holding as many 17 or so. Depending on the design of the gun, it may not hold more then 10. My 2 .45's only hold 7. But if you read about any police shootings nearly all of those are in defense and most all police have mags that hold more then 10 rounds. The Glock model 19 I used to own carried 17.

Many exist. However, the media rarely EVER reports on self defense gun uses by private citizens. And when they do, they do not go into the tech details of the firearms used. However, all handguns sold today come with standard capacity magazines. The vast majority of those magazines hold more than 10 rounds, with some holding as many 17 or so. Depending on the design of the gun, it may not hold more then 10. My 2 .45's only hold 7. But if you read about any police shootings nearly all of those are in defense and most all police have mags that hold more then 10 rounds. The Glock model 19 I used to own carried 17.
Any self defense with that many shots fired would obviously be covered. Now share some examples.

The answer is only mass killers need these things. Stop arming killers.

So you are conceding that mass killers should have superior weapons to their intended victims because. . .

Why?

How does taking a law abiding member of society's weapons away affect those carried by criminals?

It doesn't and you just admitted as much when you conceded that criminals will still have them.

So, again. . Why are you going after the intended victims and OUR rights and our CHOICE on the weapons we want to defend ourselves?

Aren't you pro CHOICE?[/QUOTE]
The victims are not mass killing moron. Give an example of a defender ever needing a hi cap mag for defense.[/QUOTE]

How about reading what I wrote, moron? Maybe then you can form an answer to my questions. Until then, how about having yourself a nice steamy cup of shut the fuck up.

The answer is only mass killers need these things. Stop arming killers.

So you are conceding that mass killers should have superior weapons to their intended victims because. . .

Why?

How does taking a law abiding member of society's weapons away affect those carried by criminals?

It doesn't and you just admitted as much when you conceded that criminals will still have them.

So, again. . Why are you going after the intended victims and OUR rights and our CHOICE on the weapons we want to defend ourselves?

Aren't you pro CHOICE?
The victims are not mass killing moron. Give an example of a defender ever needing a hi cap mag for defense.[/QUOTE]

How about reading what I wrote, moron? Maybe then you can form an answer to my questions. Until then, how about having yourself a nice steamy cup of shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

Victims are not shooting as many people as they can. They have no need for a hi cap magazine. Give examples of people needing them.

Forum List

Back