What the hell does non-binary mean?

It means you can’t figure out what you do or don’t have in your pants.
But some of these people have been put in charge of the country! Maybe the first question on any application for employment with gummit should be: Do you know your own anatomy and how do you define it?

'Non-binary' is a term made up by radical-leftist Marxists who always seek to change the lexicon of a stable society to undermine it so they can try their failed ideas yet again.

The human species has to be the stupidest species in general in the world. It's the only species I know that has identity crisis issues.
I don't have one. Once I found Jesus, I knew exactly who I was/am.

:)

Thank You, Jesus... Sorry most people don't appreciate You... :(

'Non-binary' is a term made up by radical-leftist Marxists who always seek to change the lexicon of a stable society to undermine it so they can try their failed ideas yet again.
for sure. And maybe there are just enough dumb people in America that they will succeed if they haven't already...

th

I'd need my abacus and a chalk board to explain it adequately

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

/——/ They had New Math in 1965. It was different but just as screwed up. Being in private school, they taught us old fashioned math.

It’s like this. Two choices. The light switch is either in the ON position which permits the current to get to the lightbulb or it’s in the OFF position which prevents the current from getting to the lightbulb.

The so-called non-binary types contend that it is a false dichotomy to apply that to sexual identity. In their universe, a human born with no uterus or fallopian tubes and no vagina but with a penis and testes may not be a “male.” Likewise, a person born with no penis or testes but with a uterus and fallopian tubes and a vagina may not be a “female.”
sounds logical.

Why do we stuck-in-the-50s conservatives always fight against this stuff?

We are so un-evolved!

:45: :dunno: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back