What the hell is wrong with people?

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Is this a failure of the public school system teaching reading/reading comprehension or is it the liberal belief that they are entitled to anything and everything they demand? Seriously, no means NO! Did I get that right? This mother needs to have her poor child removed and placed with someone sane.
Demand to let her f**k trophy pet a service animal in training and then get pissed when she's told 'no'?

Mother Harasses Service Animals After Being Told She Can't Pet Them

Is this a failure of the public school system teaching reading/reading comprehension or is it the liberal belief that they are entitled to anything and everything they demand? Seriously, no means NO! Did I get that right? This mother needs to have her poor child removed and placed with someone sane.
Demand to let her f**k trophy pet a service animal in training and then get pissed when she's told 'no'?

This has nothing to do with public schools. WTF is wrong with you?

That's too easy. No one can defend that woman.
On the other hand, a lot of hateful anti-Trumpers think whatever vociferous anger they produce is sublime wisdom and necessary to save conservatism from itself.

A sense of entitlement has been drummed into public school victims since the mid-1970s.

White people. They think they are entitled to do and say whatever they want. I see this about a hundred times a day. The other day this white lady wanted to pet my daughters hair. My daughter told her no and she got mad.

On the other hand, a lot of hateful anti-Trumpers think whatever vociferous anger they produce is sublime wisdom and necessary to save conservatism from itself.
Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

I feel dirty and unhealthy almost every time I see a post of yours.

If you bathed more often you wouldnt have that problem.

Impossible. You’d never take a break from feeling like a crying little victim.

Irony has failed you again. Obviously this woman can either not read "Don't pet" or has failed to comprehend the meaning. I am more than willing to accept the fact that she is incapable of accepting "NO" as an answer and is capable of exercising her snowflake option of being offended and attacking those who offend her. She's obviously a total ass and should be restrained from both reproducing and public interaction.

White people. They think they are entitled to do and say whatever they want. I see this about a hundred times a day. The other day this white lady wanted to pet my daughters hair. My daughter told her no and she got mad.
Hey, I "petted" one of my fellow soldier's hair in basic training. It was like petting a brillo pad. I had my hair stroked by the same fellow soldier. Although, it is really rude to make such requests outside of closed societies. White lady was an ass, but asininities are not reserved for whites. Seriously.

You can't cure stupid.

It isn't a good idea to pet an animal that isn't in training as an aid animal. If people ask whether my dog bites, I always tell them I haven't seen it happen but the animal is a dog. Dogs bite. And I usually dress anyone down who insists on calling my dog over, or even petting and treating the animal when it approaches while I am trying to train it to recover on command. If it isn't your dog, don't mess with it. And don't insist your precious trophy be permitted to accost an unfamiliar animal.

It isn't a good idea to pet an animal that isn't in training as an aid animal. If people ask whether my dog bites, I always tell them I haven't seen it happen but the animal is a dog. Dogs bite. And I usually dress anyone down who insists on calling my dog over, or even petting and treating the animal when it approaches while I am trying to train it to recover on command. If it isn't your dog, don't mess with it. And don't insist your precious trophy be permitted to accost an unfamiliar animal.

I'm with you. If I see someone with a dog I always ask if I could pat it. If allowed I then present my fist for the dog to sniff.

I expect the same for anyone wanting to pet my dog. They ask, Does he bite??

My answer?? He has teeth.

Anyone that lets their kid pet a strange dog is asking for it. No telling what an animal you dont know will do.

Anyone that lets their kid pet a strange dog is asking for it. No telling what an animal you dont know will do.
Agreed. Even the best trained dogs can respond unpredictably.

White liberals. They lost their moral compass years ago.

I bumped my arm against the head of one of Obama's sons, and it scratched my arm. :04:

Forum List

Back