What the hell?

5 trumps at the table No conflict of interest when talking about how he can help with the top leaders ?? and they will be in charge of his businesses??
^^^ the butthurt rages on^^^

--LOL
Just a question Jon When will being an American be more important than sucking up to repub party? You really want to be like my friend VH or BillyK ??
how about you? You think obummer care is good for our country?

From Mary Louise Kelly, national security correspondent
4. Why are you skeptical of the consensus of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, that Russia interfered with the 2016 election process? You have repeatedly said that U.S. intelligence "has no idea" who hacked U.S. institutions. You have access to the classified evidence that supports the intelligence assessment. Do you possess evidence to the contrary?

Context: In a joint statement, released Oct. 7, the 17 agencies said (boldface is ours):

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

POLITICS
Trump's Men In Moscow: Trump Disciples Suddenly Showing Up In Russia

A leaked CIA analysis concluded that it was done in an effort to hurt Hillary Clinton and try to get Donald Trump elected. An NBC News report went further, saying the CIA had "high confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin "became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election," stemming from a "vendetta" against Clinton because of comments she made in 2011 questioning the legitimacy of the Russian elections
correspondent? what is that? She work for the CIA?

5 trumps at the table No conflict of interest when talking about how he can help with the top leaders ?? and they will be in charge of his businesses??

--LOL

There will be reverse butthurt once the impeachment ball gets rolling. Trump is not POTUS yet, so his silly Twitter antics and media-infested Trump Tower lobby are being humored. Once he gets into office it will not be long before he drops his already insipid facade and really fucks up. Why? Because he's a greedy pig, Oinker.

Scare tactics?? Worked great for you repub heathens

Oh please you libs are the king of scare tactics, Trump's war on women, illegals, minorities, seniors, gays, SS, Medicare, the environment, did I leave any wars out?
I'm a bit concerned on soc sec and medicare, myself. LOL
why?
Well, the past week has had GOP proposals to cut benefits for both programs, and both would affect me and I'm over 60 years old. A bit late in the game to be changing the rules, imo.

Although the soc sec change might actually increase my after tax income from a retirement plan soc sec benefits. And that'd be pretty weird, considering I've backloaded a lot of my compensation to have income protection later on.
wow, you don't read well. their proposal grandfathers you in fool.
thanks, asshole

Oh please you libs are the king of scare tactics, Trump's war on women, illegals, minorities, seniors, gays, SS, Medicare, the environment, did I leave any wars out?
why?
Well, the past week has had GOP proposals to cut benefits for both programs, and both would affect me and I'm over 60 years old. A bit late in the game to be changing the rules, imo.

Although the soc sec change might actually increase my after tax income from a retirement plan soc sec benefits. And that'd be pretty weird, considering I've backloaded a lot of my compensation to have income protection later on.
thanks, asshole
anytime. I'm 60 too, you don't see me posting concerns do you?

why?

thanks, asshole
anytime. I'm 60 too, you don't see me posting concerns do you?
There are some of us that don't count on SS and to some it's important Just talking about cutting gets some folks very concerned

--LOL
Just a question Jon When will being an American be more important than sucking up to repub party? You really want to be like my friend VH or BillyK ??
there is no sucking up

just not going to put up with the liberal farce any longer

your team sucks

they know it you know it

so continue on with your butthurt responses

--LOL
Sure you sucked up jon You believed all that chump bullshit about Hillary All lies Put her in jail??? What's he saying now ? Conflict of interest means shit to you unless it was Hill doing it? Kids come to important meetings ? Talks down the serious problems of russia hacking ?? etc etc and not a word from not just you but the rest of your ilk here

sucked up --LOL your news is fake every buddy who is a somebody is backing away from your phony claims

oh btw hillary has not denied any of it

--LOL

--LOL
how about you? You think obummer care is good for our country?

From Mary Louise Kelly, national security correspondent
4. Why are you skeptical of the consensus of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, that Russia interfered with the 2016 election process? You have repeatedly said that U.S. intelligence "has no idea" who hacked U.S. institutions. You have access to the classified evidence that supports the intelligence assessment. Do you possess evidence to the contrary?

Context: In a joint statement, released Oct. 7, the 17 agencies said (boldface is ours):

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

POLITICS
Trump's Men In Moscow: Trump Disciples Suddenly Showing Up In Russia

A leaked CIA analysis concluded that it was done in an effort to hurt Hillary Clinton and try to get Donald Trump elected. An NBC News report went further, saying the CIA had "high confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin "became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election," stemming from a "vendetta" against Clinton because of comments she made in 2011 questioning the legitimacy of the Russian elections

for once eds get your shit together

from a correspondent

more fake news turdbreath

--LOL

--LOL

There will be reverse butthurt once the impeachment ball gets rolling. Trump is not POTUS yet, so his silly Twitter antics and media-infested Trump Tower lobby are being humored. Once he gets into office it will not be long before he drops his already insipid facade and really fucks up. Why? Because he's a greedy pig, Oinker.

--LOL

not happening dummy

Ahahaha and I suppose Trump is going to throw granny off a cliff too. You Dem's your old scare tactics no longer work.
Scare tactics?? Worked great for you repub heathens

why?

Trump.said he wont touch.them

The problem.ia they need ti be changed and if they do that, it should effect current or near retirees.

Funny how you're hysterically afraid of Trump having a "conflict of interest" while you couldn't be bothered to give a shit when Hillary was actually selling appointments as SOS. Obviously your indignation is feigned and motivated by your endless butt hurt over the election
There was no proof of hill selling appointments BUT there is and will be more conflicts of interest from chump Maybe weekly

You're speculating on potential conflict of interest on a guy who isn't President yet ... but with Hillary suddenly a standard from you for "proof" emerges. That raging butt hurt sure does lead to a lot of hypocrisy.

And there is no doubt about Hillary given that her list of donors is publicly available. She sold SOS meetings, she belongs in jail
Show me what she sold and how much entered her bank account And Potential with trump??? with holdings world wide and his little hotel in washington??? he's an accident waiting to happen

You know Preparation H makes swabs you can wipe your ass with Aloe to assuage the stinging pain, right?

Wow Hillary becomes Secretary of state, and Chelsea takes over the Clinton foundation. Not a peep from you.

Funny how you're hysterically afraid of Trump having a "conflict of interest" while you couldn't be bothered to give a shit when Hillary was actually selling appointments as SOS. Obviously your indignation is feigned and motivated by your endless butt hurt over the election
There was no proof of hill selling appointments BUT there is and will be more conflicts of interest from chump Maybe weekly

You're speculating on potential conflict of interest on a guy who isn't President yet ... but with Hillary suddenly a standard from you for "proof" emerges. That raging butt hurt sure does lead to a lot of hypocrisy.

And there is no doubt about Hillary given that her list of donors is publicly available. She sold SOS meetings, she belongs in jail
Show me what she sold and how much entered her bank account And Potential with trump??? with holdings world wide and his little hotel in washington??? he's an accident waiting to happen

You know Preparation H makes swabs you can wipe your ass with Aloe to assuage the stinging pain, right?
typical dumfnpub answer

typical dumfnpub answer

Just trying to help. Wow, the butt hurt you're experiencing must be excruciating. You lost the election, Poindexter. you don't have the God given right to rule the country you think you do

Forum List

Back