What the hell?

Not that I particularly liked them but Hillary really did have a law practice and Obama was a law professor (arguably the most narcissistic job on the planet) W was pretty much a spendthrift, but Poppy made a lot of money in his day. Reagan of course also went into politics as a second career.

Trump is hardly unique in having business interests. He just doesn't want to sell his shit.

It's a conflict, but if Trump would get that conflict shit ironed out, this thread would be about how really refreshing it is to have a potus who has a meeting with industry that is COOPERATIVE, rather than confrontational.

It's a conflict, but if Trump would get that conflict shit ironed out, this thread would be about how really refreshing it is to have a potus who has a meeting with industry that is COOPERATIVE, rather than confrontational.
Ben got to agree If the SOB can do half the stuff he promised he'd be worth another 4 years Trouble is lots of BS flows from his mouth

Ben got to agree If the SOB can do half the stuff he promised he'd be worth another 4 years Trouble is lots of BS flows from his mouth
I recall Obama having a meeting with Jobs, and Jobs came away pretty ticked off. I don't like Trump's temperament or ethics, but we really haven't had a potus who actually succeeded in private enterprise since Poppy. Reagan knew how jobs worked because of his FIL, and he'd had a full life by the time he became a governor.

Trump has discombobulated you libs. Every time you libs have attacked Trump he's told you to go fuck yourselves and the American people have sided with Trump. Are you getting tired of being slapped around?

Actually the American people didn't side with Trump. The electoral college did.

Look fool, Trump won 30 states, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, the House, the Senate, and the White House. Trump put a proper beating on Hillary and the Democrats, she wobbled from the blows then fell to the ground and had a brain seizure.

But he didn't win "the people".

Are you dumb or something he won 30 states. This was not a popular vote election or campaign so don't even go there. Never mind we don't count your illegals in California or their spawn so your popular vote argument is full of holes. Just take your beating like a man.
I'm healing Blues When I see all those conflicts of interest coming down the road I feel better What really rocks my boat is watching all the chump properties world wide get blown up... soon to come

Yes you are a sour puss with sour grapes who wishes failure on our country because Hillary lost, that's quite clear to us thanks.

You don't know where the swamp is fool.
Russians call chumps cabinet the DREAM TEAM

Right Trump is a poopie head, lets hope that comforts you in the dark days ahead as Trump destroys all the progress you libs have made in the last 30 years. :eusa_boohoo:
Hope I'm here to hear you bellyache when your SS and meda-care gets cut

Ahahaha and I suppose Trump is going to throw granny off a cliff too. You Dem's your old scare tactics no longer work.
Scare tactics?? Worked great for you repub heathens

Oh please you libs are the king of scare tactics, Trump's war on women, illegals, minorities, seniors, gays, SS, Medicare, the environment, did I leave any wars out?

Trump has discombobulated you libs. Every time you libs have attacked Trump he's told you to go fuck yourselves and the American people have sided with Trump. Are you getting tired of being slapped around?

Look fool, Trump won 30 states, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, the House, the Senate, and the White House. Trump put a proper beating on Hillary and the Democrats, she wobbled from the blows then fell to the ground and had a brain seizure.

But he didn't win "the people".

Are you dumb or something he won 30 states. This was not a popular vote election or campaign so don't even go there. Never mind we don't count your illegals in California or their spawn so your popular vote argument is full of holes. Just take your beating like a man.

I didn't disagree with the number of states he won. I said Clinton won "the people", which she did. She won more of the popular vote, which she did. Try and keep up.

Hillary didn't win "the people" God hello, is there a brain in there behind that 4 inches of Neanderthal skull? There was no popular vote election, there was no popular vote campaign for a popular vote election, hence the results are meaningless since Trump never campaigned to win the "popular vote" hence Hillary won nothing. That's like saying Clinton won the best pantsuit vote its meaningless. You got it now? Phew!

Right Trump is a poopie head, lets hope that comforts you in the dark days ahead as Trump destroys all the progress you libs have made in the last 30 years. :eusa_boohoo:

Ahahaha and I suppose Trump is going to throw granny off a cliff too. You Dem's your old scare tactics no longer work.

Oh please you libs are the king of scare tactics, Trump's war on women, illegals, minorities, seniors, gays, SS, Medicare, the environment, did I leave any wars out?
all there blues in black and white

Well, I think it's more than fair to contrast this guy's political grasp and really amazing communication/showbiz skills of nailing a complex collection of issues and policies into a single commercial 'hook' with his narcissism childishness and ADD type attention span.

He's sort of unique.

I'm a bit concerned on soc sec and medicare, myself. LOL

Ah a new talking point. Im sure eddie noticed this himself..lololol
Does this fit the bill of "take your kids to work?? Nothing but a conflict of interest and if it was dems there pubs would be blowing their stacks
weren't those business leaders? Aren't his kids now running the Trump business? Why wouldn't they be there? wow, you all don't have any clue do you?

why?

huh? :lol::lol: maybe you need to go back to school.

5 trumps at the table No conflict of interest when talking about how he can help with the top leaders ?? and they will be in charge of his businesses??
^^^ the butthurt rages on^^^

--LOL
Just a question Jon When will being an American be more important than sucking up to repub party? You really want to be like my friend VH or BillyK ??
how about you? You think obummer care is good for our country?

why?
Well, the past week has had GOP proposals to cut benefits for both programs, and both would affect me and I'm over 60 years old. A bit late in the game to be changing the rules, imo.

Although the soc sec change might actually increase my after tax income from a retirement plan soc sec benefits. And that'd be pretty weird, considering I've backloaded a lot of my compensation to have income protection later on.

why?
Well, the past week has had GOP proposals to cut benefits for both programs, and both would affect me and I'm over 60 years old. A bit late in the game to be changing the rules, imo.

Although the soc sec change might actually increase my after tax income from a retirement plan soc sec benefits. And that'd be pretty weird, considering I've backloaded a lot of my compensation to have income protection later on.
wow, you don't read well. their proposal grandfathers you in fool.

By that you mean the constitution. Tough shit, Gertrude.
What did GWB say about the constitution???

5 trumps at the table No conflict of interest when talking about how he can help with the top leaders ?? and they will be in charge of his businesses??
^^^ the butthurt rages on^^^

--LOL
Just a question Jon When will being an American be more important than sucking up to repub party? You really want to be like my friend VH or BillyK ??
how about you? You think obummer care is good for our country?

From Mary Louise Kelly, national security correspondent
4. Why are you skeptical of the consensus of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, that Russia interfered with the 2016 election process? You have repeatedly said that U.S. intelligence "has no idea" who hacked U.S. institutions. You have access to the classified evidence that supports the intelligence assessment. Do you possess evidence to the contrary?

Context: In a joint statement, released Oct. 7, the 17 agencies said (boldface is ours):

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

POLITICS
Trump's Men In Moscow: Trump Disciples Suddenly Showing Up In Russia

A leaked CIA analysis concluded that it was done in an effort to hurt Hillary Clinton and try to get Donald Trump elected. An NBC News report went further, saying the CIA had "high confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin "became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election," stemming from a "vendetta" against Clinton because of comments she made in 2011 questioning the legitimacy of the Russian elections

Forum List

Back