What the Ultimate Evil God Would be Like

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Based on the bible God is evil. He is so fucking evil that he makes the devil look good comparably. You should all hope that there's no god as most people are going to fucking burn in hell and god will get his jollies out of watching it.

God enjoys
Incest
murder
slavery
Killing of babies
genocide
rape
etc
Watch this to prove that all this is true.

I choose not to believe in something so evil and wish to use logic and rationality in my life.

Last edited:
  • Banned
then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, "Whoever is for the LORD, come to me!" And all the sons of Levi gathered together to him. 27He said to them, "Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, 'Every man of you put his sword upon his thigh, and go back and forth from gate to gate in the camp, and kill every man his brother, and every man his friend, and every man his neighbor.'" 28So the sons of Levi did as Moses instructed, and about three thousand men of the people fell that day. 9Then Moses said, "Dedicate yourselves today to the LORD-- for every man has been against his son and against his brother-- in order that He may bestow a blessing upon you today."…

Last edited:
  • Banned
Exodus 14:28 And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, …

Job 22:16 Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflowed with a flood:

21All flesh that moved on the earth perished, birds and cattle and beasts and every swarming thing that swarms upon the earth, and all mankind; 22of all that was on the dry land, all in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, died. 23Thus He blotted out every living thing that was upon the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky, and they were blotted out from the earth; and only Noah was left, together with those that were with him in the ark.…

====job:22
21"I am guiltless; I do not take notice of myself; I despise my life. 22"It is all one; therefore I say, He destroys the guiltless and the wicked.' 23"If the scourge kills suddenly, He mocks the despair of the innocent.… 24"The earth is given into the hand of the wicked; He covers the faces of its judges. If it is not He, then who is it?…

Last edited:
  • Banned
28Then the sons of Israel went and did so; just as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did.

Exodus 12:29

At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well.

12:30
30Pharaoh arose in the night, he and all his servants and all the Egyptians, and there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was no home where there was not someone dead. 31Then he called for Moses and Aaron at night and said, "Rise up, get out from among my people, both you and the sons of Israel; and go, worship the LORD, as you have said.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Deuteronomy 13:7-11

6"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods ' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.…"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.…10"So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.…

• Banned
Numbers 31:17
…16"Behold, these caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the LORD. 17"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately.

They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5The locusts were not given power to kill them, but only to torment them for five months, and their torment was like the stinging of a scorpion. 6In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them. 7And the locusts looked like horses prepared for battle, with something like crowns of gold on their heads, and faces like the faces of men.…

Revelation 20: 10-15
10And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

The Final Judgment

11Then I saw a great white throne and the One who sat on it. The earth and the heavens fled from His presence, and no place was found for them. 12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne.

And there were open books, and one of them was the book of life. And the dead were judged according to their deeds, as recorded in the books. 13The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds.

14Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death—the lake of fire. 15And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

• Banned
Genesis 22
1Now it came about after these things, that God tested Abraham, and said to him, “Abraham!” And he said, “Here I am.” 2He said, “Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I will tell you.3So Abraham rose early in the morning and saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him and Isaac his son; and he split wood for the burnt offering, and arose and went to the place of which God had told him. 4On the third day Abraham raised his eyes and saw the place from a distance. 5Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey, and I and the lad will go over there; and we will worship and return to you.” 6Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering and laid it on Isaac his son, and he took in his hand the fire and the knife. So the two of them walked on together. 7Isaac spoke to Abraham his father and said, “My father!” And he said, “Here I am, my son.” And he said, “Behold, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?” 8Abraham said, “God will provide for Himself the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” So the two of them walked on together. 9Then they came to the place of which God had told him; and Abraham built the altar there and arranged the wood, and bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10Abraham stretched out his hand and took the knife to slay his son.

Based on the bible God is evil. He is so fucking evil that he makes the devil look good comparably. You should all hope that there's no god as most people are going to fucking burn in hell and god will get his jollies out of watching it.

God enjoys
Incest
murder
slavery
Killing of babies
genocide
rape
etc

I choose not to believe in something so evil and wish to use logic and rationality in my life.

There is a famous medieval painting, painted by a famous painter who's name I forget. The Devil is a large black monster with evil eyes portrayed with a white person in his mouth going down head first.

God enjoys
Incest
murder
slavery
Killing of babies
genocide
rape
etc

I wonder why this stuff gets you so angry.

Religion, for all its warts (and we all have them), provides billions of people with answers, guidance, comfort and peace. There are a lot of people suffering out there, maybe it helps. If it's a placebo, who cares?

I wonder if that makes you jealous in some way, like you're missing out on something. But you sure are hateful about it.

Liberals used to believe in "live and let live". That's gone into the toilet, along with some other positive things.

Forum List

Back