What the Vox?!

It sure does seem convenient that only NOW do you want to attach the religion of the terrorists to the label....

It's the terrorists who want to attach the label.

Which is exactly why we should not.

The KKK wanted everyone to believe they were the good and pure Christians. We would never give them that rhetorical victory, nor should we play into ISIS's hands, either.

I don't know why you simpletons don't get this.
Why not just call it what it is? What's the harm is calling terrorists, terrorists? Why sugar coat the obvious? They're not sensitive to word play anyway. They're inhumane barbaric animalistic savages. Denying their self-proclaimed agenda and religion is not helping the cause.

What makes you think they are not sensitive to word play? What makes you think that elevating their status, giving them religious authority, and elevating the impact of their crimes doesn't HELP their recruiting?
They have established themselves for a long time now. They get all the barbaric mentally disturbed volunteers they want or need. They even have young girls and boys fighting with them. Many consider it an honor to fight "The Cause". They have elevated themselves without any help from us. They can recruit all the dummies they want or need. They have them training in Africa, Southeast Asia, and other parts of the world. Their reach already extends all over the globe.

If they were sensitive to words, which they're not, they wouldn't tape and distribute every killing and horrible act they commit. They would be trying to make positive impressions instead of enjoying the headlines calling them terrorists and cold hearted murderers. They love the attention, love the labels placed on them, and love the top billing on every news network. They're not sensitive to word play, nor do they really care what label we place on them. All they care about is power, control, fame, killing, and terrorizing people and nations.

Another old article. Maybe you can find a current article that tells us how ISIS is getting beaten back and is losing ground.
What source of propaganda is saying that they're getting beaten back and losing ground? Just curious.

Russia was there 10 years, the US has been there even longer. Other than getting the hell out of the Mid East, you tell me exactly what HAS worked.
Nothing will work unless we get serious about war, and fight war as war.

Sonny, you said: "They love the attention, love the labels placed on them, and love the top billing on every news network."

EXACTLY what I have been arguing - do NOT give them what they love. (And WHY do they love it? Because it helps them raise money and recruit. Why any American would insist that we support those efforts is beyond me.)

LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

According to your link, this has been removed from the FBI terrorist training manual.

"The infamous 2006 photograph of then-Sen. Barack Obama wearing the traditional turban and robe while visiting Kenya – removed"

WTF WOULD THAT BE DOING IN THE MANUAL TO BEGIN WITH????????????????

You are brain dead.

Russia was there 10 years, the US has been there even longer. Other than getting the hell out of the Mid East, you tell me exactly what HAS worked.

so you're telling me we haven't been serious, you're also saying you have NO idea what will work ... get serious. My, what a novel war concept. Relay that pearl to the JCS.

If Obama starts any sort of war we can just call it "Vietnam II" as it will be designed to fail.

Wait until we have a real president then take out after the bastards.
In modern times, wars are fought through diplomacy and political rhetoric, ONLY. We shelve technology and sophisticated weaponry, and then sacrifice our men and women of the armed forces. Wars shouldn't last more than a couple of days, instead, we play war, then do the "cut 'n run" routine when we don't want to play any longer. EXAMPLES: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

so you're telling me we haven't been serious, you're also saying you have NO idea what will work ... get serious. My, what a novel war concept. Relay that pearl to the JCS.
No, we have NOT been serious. We have only played war, not fought war. NO, I'm NOT saying that I have no idea as to what will work. I know what will work. What will work is to fight war as war, go in and get it over with in day or two and be done with it. We have the technology, weaponry, and means to end wars quick, with victory. But, instead, we shelve technology, weaponry, and sacrifice our men and women of the armed forces. Then, we're tired of playing war, we just pick up our marbles and go home. EXAMPLES: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

That is 4.5 months old and has basically been proven wrong with the success of the airstrikes and regional forces pushing ISIS back....

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/10/air-strikes-will-never-work-say-troops-fighting-isis-274491.html

No, we have NOT been serious. We have only played war, not fought war. NO, I'm NOT saying that I have no idea as to what will work. I know what will work. What will work is to fight war as war, go in and get it over with in day or two and be done with it. We have the technology, weaponry, and means to end wars quick, with victory. But, instead, we shelve technology, weaponry, and sacrifice our men and women of the armed forces. Then, we're tired of playing war, we just pick up our marbles and go home. EXAMPLES: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

A "day or two"
Really?

A "day or two"
Really?
Sure. Why not? Do you not think and believe that we have the technology and weaponry to destroy anything anywhere? We can totally wipe a country off the face of the Earth if we wanted to. We are fighting with little more than we did in WWII. We're putting soldiers on the ground with rifles and tanks. We're using air power at its very minimum. We're toying with the enemy. What did we do in Viet Nam? What did we do in Iraq? In Afghanistan? We played for awhile and then picked up our marbles and went home. We sacrifice our young men and women of the armed forces while we let technology and sophisticated weaponry collect dust.

A "day or two"
Really?
Sure. Why not? Do you not think and believe that we have the technology and weaponry to destroy anything anywhere? We can totally wipe a country off the face of the Earth if we wanted to. We are fighting with little more than we did in WWII. We're putting soldiers on the ground with rifles and tanks. We're using air power at its very minimum. We're toying with the enemy. What did we do in Viet Nam? What did we do in Iraq? In Afghanistan? We played for awhile and then picked up our marbles and went home. We sacrifice our young men and women of the armed forces while we let technology and sophisticated weaponry collect dust.

OK, so you want to nuke the entire region and all of the civilians too?

No offense, I'd prefer to leave the war planning to others.

A "day or two"
Really?

A "day or two"
Really?

I don't condone nukes. I have never ever said anything about nukes, nor have I implied nukes. I believe nukes should never be used. They destroy everything, including animals, buildings, people, the environment, lakes, rivers, and anything else you can name.

That is 4.5 months old and has basically been proven wrong with the success of the airstrikes and regional forces pushing ISIS back....

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/10/10/air-strikes-will-never-work-say-troops-fighting-isis-274491.html

uh huh, I see.

:cuckoo:

I see you're a complete IDIOT incapable of complex thought.

couple of days :eusa_dance:, roger that ! :woohoo:

Forum List

Back