What the Vox?!

so you're telling me we haven't been serious, you're also saying you have NO idea what will work ... get serious. My, what a novel war concept. Relay that pearl to the JCS.
No, we have NOT been serious. We have only played war, not fought war. NO, I'm NOT saying that I have no idea as to what will work. I know what will work. What will work is to fight war as war, go in and get it over with in day or two and be done with it. We have the technology, weaponry, and means to end wars quick, with victory. But, instead, we shelve technology, weaponry, and sacrifice our men and women of the armed forces. Then, we're tired of playing war, we just pick up our marbles and go home. EXAMPLES: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

A "day or two"
Really?
Sure. Why not? Do you not think and believe that we have the technology and weaponry to destroy anything anywhere? We can totally wipe a country off the face of the Earth if we wanted to. We are fighting with little more than we did in WWII. We're putting soldiers on the ground with rifles and tanks. We're using air power at its very minimum. We're toying with the enemy. What did we do in Viet Nam? What did we do in Iraq? In Afghanistan? We played for awhile and then picked up our marbles and went home. We sacrifice our young men and women of the armed forces while we let technology and sophisticated weaponry collect dust.

OK, so you want to nuke the entire region and all of the civilians too?

No offense, I'd prefer to leave the war planning to others.
so you're telling me we haven't been serious, you're also saying you have NO idea what will work ... get serious. My, what a novel war concept. Relay that pearl to the JCS.
No, we have NOT been serious. We have only played war, not fought war. NO, I'm NOT saying that I have no idea as to what will work. I know what will work. What will work is to fight war as war, go in and get it over with in day or two and be done with it. We have the technology, weaponry, and means to end wars quick, with victory. But, instead, we shelve technology, weaponry, and sacrifice our men and women of the armed forces. Then, we're tired of playing war, we just pick up our marbles and go home. EXAMPLES: Viet Nam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

A "day or two"
Really?
Sure. Why not? Do you not think and believe that we have the technology and weaponry to destroy anything anywhere? We can totally wipe a country off the face of the Earth if we wanted to. We are fighting with little more than we did in WWII. We're putting soldiers on the ground with rifles and tanks. We're using air power at its very minimum. We're toying with the enemy. What did we do in Viet Nam? What did we do in Iraq? In Afghanistan? We played for awhile and then picked up our marbles and went home. We sacrifice our young men and women of the armed forces while we let technology and sophisticated weaponry collect dust.

I don't condone nukes. I have never ever said anything about nukes, nor have I implied nukes. I believe nukes should never be used. They destroy everything, including animals, buildings, people, the environment, lakes, rivers, and anything else you can name.

OK, so what is your plan for taking out ISIS in "a day or two" without nukes?

It sure does seem convenient that only NOW do you want to attach the religion of the terrorists to the label....

It's the terrorists who want to attach the label.

Which is exactly why we should not.

The KKK wanted everyone to believe they were the good and pure Christians. We would never give them that rhetorical victory, nor should we play into ISIS's hands, either.

I don't know why you simpletons don't get this.
Why not just call it what it is? What's the harm is calling terrorists, terrorists? Why sugar coat the obvious? They're not sensitive to word play anyway. They're inhumane barbaric animalistic savages. Denying their self-proclaimed agenda and religion is not helping the cause.

Who isn't calling them terrorists?

Russia was there 10 years, the US has been there even longer. Other than getting the hell out of the Mid East, you tell me exactly what HAS worked.
Nothing will work unless we get serious about war, and fight war as war.

uh huh, I see.

:cuckoo:

I see you're a complete IDIOT incapable of complex thought.

couple of days :eusa_dance:, roger that ! :woohoo:
Thanks. Got it all off your chest now? Care to add more childish silly comments? Feel better? Did saying that make your day?

It sure does seem convenient that only NOW do you want to attach the religion of the terrorists to the label....

The KKK wanted everyone to believe they were the good and pure Christians. We would never give them that rhetorical victory, nor should we play into ISIS's hands, either.

Why not just call it what it is? What's the harm is calling terrorists, terrorists? Why sugar coat the obvious? They're not sensitive to word play anyway. They're inhumane barbaric animalistic savages. Denying their self-proclaimed agenda and religion is not helping the cause.

Some believe that Mr. Obama is not calling them terrorists.

Some?

He calls them terrorists all the time. He just doesn't want to call all Muslims terrorists. For good reasons. He differentiates between terrorists who are Muslim and peaceful Muslims.

This pisses dummies off because they can't grasp the nuance. Dummies get frustrated.

Russia was there 10 years, the US has been there even longer. Other than getting the hell out of the Mid East, you tell me exactly what HAS worked.

uh huh, I see.

Thanks. Got it all off your chest now? Care to add more childish silly comments? Feel better? Did saying that make your day?

When are you going to stop playing the victim?

THE PRESIDENT: I've reached out to President Hollande of France and hope to have the opportunity to talk to him today. But I thought it was appropriate for me to express my deepest sympathies to the people of Paris and the people of France for the terrible terrorist attack that took place earlier today.

I think that all of us recognize that France is one of our oldest allies, our strongest allies. They have been with us at every moment when we've -- from 9/11 on, in dealing with some of the terrorist organizations around the world that threaten us. For us to see the kind of cowardly evil attacks that took place today I think reinforces once again why it's so important for us to stand in solidarity with them, just as they stand in solidarity with us.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/01/07/remarks-president-terrorist-attack-paris

A "day or two"
Really?

A "day or two"
Really?

I don't condone nukes. I have never ever said anything about nukes, nor have I implied nukes. I believe nukes should never be used. They destroy everything, including animals, buildings, people, the environment, lakes, rivers, and anything else you can name.

Use EVERYTHING we have ( except nukes ). We have the technology and weaponry to destroy anything and anyone very quickly. We have the technology to locate them, the technology to track them, and the weapons to destroy them.

A "day or two"
Really?

A "day or two"
Really?

Use EVERYTHING we have ( except nukes ). We have the technology and weaponry to destroy anything and anyone very quickly. We have the technology to locate them, the technology to track them, and the weapons to destroy them.

This isn't a video game.

uh huh, I see.

What? Victim? What are you talking about? I'm NOT playing anything. You called me an idiot. So, I asked if it made your day, or made you feel better. Also, I asked if there was anything else you had to say along those lines. If so, go ahead and get it all off your chest. If it feels good, do it.

Some?

He calls them terrorists all the time. He just doesn't want to call all Muslims terrorists. For good reasons. He differentiates between terrorists who are Muslim and peaceful Muslims.

This pisses dummies off because they can't grasp the nuance. Dummies get frustrated.
I see. Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

This isn't a video game.
Really? Gee. What a surprise to learn that. Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Oh, and by the way, our young men and women of the armed forces aren't toy soldiers either.

uh huh, I see.

What? Victim? What are you talking about? I'm NOT playing anything. You called me an idiot. So, I asked if it made your day, or made you feel better. Also, I asked if there was anything else you had to say along those lines. If so, go ahead and get it all off your chest. If it feels good, do it.

No...that was someone else.

But...I've seen you get all huffy and ask "if you have any more childish insults...get it off your chest....blah...blah....blah.." Several times already. Stop being a baby and just let the insults glide like us adults. You come off like a passive aggressive loser very time you do that.

Really? Gee. What a surprise to learn that. Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Oh, and by the way, our young men and women of the armed forces aren't toy soldiers either.

No, we aren't. Yet chickenhawks like you wanted us to go to war with everything that moves.

I see Ukietardo is fighting on the side of the terrorists. How shameful.

You must know you don't have a leg to stand on if you have been reduced to such clumsy dishonesty.

No, we aren't. Yet chickenhawks like you wanted us to go to war with everything that moves.

You haven't heard? We can easily wipe out ISIS in a couple of days. No American casualties. We have the technology, Steve.

uh huh, I see.

No...that was someone else.

But...I've seen you get all huffy and ask "if you have any more childish insults...get it off your chest....blah...blah....blah.." Several times already. Stop being a baby and just let the insults glide like us adults. You come off like a passive aggressive loser very time you do that.
You're entitled to your opinion, and I respect your right to express it. Anything else that you'd like to add? Please, don't hold back. Go ahead and get all of it off your chest.

Weak, transparent nonsense is to be expected from the likes of you.

Forum List

Back