🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Wrong, Gaza was part of EGYPT.
Gaza was NEVER a part of Egypt - a small part of it was occupied by Egypt in 1948/49 - whilst Israel had occupied a far larger portion of Gaza already in 1948. After 1974 in order to maintain a peace between Egypt and Israel - Israel returned Sinai, and kept on occupying Gaza.

Where on the UN partition-plan of 1947 do you see that Gaza belonged to Egypt? Egypt achieved independence in 1922 - whilst Gaza belonged to the British Mandate of Palestine till 1948 - when Israel annexed around 80% of the Gaza-Palestinian designated territory.

IIRC - I had already posted that info to you on two separate occasions - regarding your same false claim.

UN Partition Map.gif

Gaza was NEVER a part of Egypt - a small part of it was occupied by Egypt in 1948/49 - whilst Israel had occupied a far larger portion of Gaza already in 1948. After 1974 in order to maintain a peace between Egypt and Israel - Israel returned Sinai, and kept on occupying Gaza.

Where on the UN partition-plan of 1947 do you see that Gaza belonged to Egypt? Egypt achieved independence in 1922 - whilst Gaza belonged to the British Mandate of Palestine till 1948 - when Israel annexed around 80% of the Gaza-Palestinian designated territory.

IIRC - I had already posted that info to you on two separate occasions - regarding your same false claim.

View attachment 852952
you are very confused---Israel does not occupy Gaza---Gaza would be in a lot better shape if she did

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 you're always trying to claim land that doesn't belong to you. Sort of pitiful ....
from what part of your anatomy did you pull that idea?---speaking of "pitiful" ----your "comebacks" approach psychotic
in that they represent a loosening of associations. You have
been completely unable to justify by what means this or that
land BELONGS to the party of YOUR choice when the issue arises.

After the 1948 war, Egypt became the administrative authority over Egypt, and Jordan over East Jerusalem and the West Bank. All of those territories are Palestinian lands.
no----administrative authority does not confer
ownership. Interestingly, in 1948 the moniker
PALESTINIAN did not refer to muslims----only jews.
It was not until the 1960s that arab muslims ADOPTED
the term "PALESTINIAN". Gee, "christianman" as it
turns out, historically, it was CHRISTIANS who decided
to refer to Jews as "PALESTINIANS" rather than JUDEANS

Israel should do what it is doing right now.

Encourage civilians who don’t want to die to leave the areas where Hamas operates, and continue taking down Hamas.

If civilians ignore warnings and stay among Hamas operations, they’re basically begging to be killed at this point
I don't try to blame Israel here. I can't imagine any state would have done something different after similar attack.

My point is all about 'what is next after the active fighting ends'. Some peaceful agreement with the Arab countries that includes the Palestinian issue resolution; returning to the status quo; a big regional war with non-regional powers getting involved... It seems that no one has an answer yet.

You mean an international body like the UN which already allows Hamas to use UNHCR schools, hospitals and administrative buildings to hide stockpiles of weapons and as headquarters? What makes you think any other “international” agency will behave differently?
Not necessary the UN. This international body can be created by an agreement of some involved countries.

I don't try to blame Israel here. I can't imagine any state would have done something different after similar attack.

My point is all about 'what is next after the active fighting ends'. Some peaceful agreement with the Arab countries that includes the Palestinian issue resolution; returning to the status quo; a big regional war with non-regional powers getting involved... It seems that no one has an answer yet.
Well historically it’s been the Palestinians who have walked away from 2 state solutions, so they may have already broken too many bridges. Israel has offered major concessions in the past but Palestinian leaders rejected them. It seems all the will accept is for Israel to suddenly cease to exist and for all land to be given to them.

That’s not likely to happen, nor should anyone expect a nation like Israel to just surrender their land for no reason.

So it’s on Palestinian leadership, but they may not even want a 2 State solution to continue to fan the flames of anti-semitism as a tool they can use…

Let's not forget the palescumians threw their lot in with nazi Germany, they even had a military unit and the grand mufti created Ba'ath party policies based on the tenets of nazism. I may be wrong but I know there is a connection.

Last I looked, they lost, so guess what? The heebs get to keep their shit now.

easily countered with carrots and sticks during the diplomatic rounds bro ;)
No need for nukes. Four MOAB should cave in all their tunnels and everything above ground will take care of itself with a little radiation poison. Israel happy Hamas dead and another terrorist group won't be moving in any time soon. Israel don't want anything to do with Gaza. All they want is these butchers to stop attacking Israel. The ONLY thing that can be done is make the land unuseable. Maybe China has a virus we can borrow. Anything different Israel is just spinning it's wheels.

No need for nukes. Four MOAB should cave in all their tunnels and everything above ground will take care of itself with a little radiation poison. Israel happy Hamas dead and another terrorist group won't be moving in any time soon. Israel don't want anything to do with Gaza. All they want is these butchers to stop attacking Israel. The ONLY thing that can be done is make the land unuseable. Maybe China has a virus we can borrow. Anything different Israel is just spinning it's wheels.
Or pressurize them with CO Gas like NYC is doing to kill underground rats.

Rats being a higher life form of course.

there is no answer----for insight--read the koran

Forum List

Back