🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

They just lived in a Nazi Apatheid State like slaves, and told where they could live. you sound like you were one of the Nazis there, am i right?
No , I was alive to see a thriving First World Nuclear Power South Africa and a Rhodesia that provided 1/4 of the Food for All of Africa

No , I was alive to see a thriving First World Nuclear Power South Africa and a Rhodesia that provided 1/4 of the Food for All of Africa
Well i ws alive and saw something different, two fascist Regimes causing havoc in Southern Africa both relegated to the dustbin of history, the end of the road started in Angola for the South African Nazis.

Well i ws alive and saw something different, two fascist Regimes causing havoc in Southern Africa both relegated to the dustbin of history, the end of the road started in Angola for the South African Nazis.
Starvation and third world living conditions say otherwise

*snip from Wikipedia

Under Israeli law, Arab residents of East Jerusalem and Druze residents of the Golan Heights (both Israeli-occupied territories) have the right to apply for Israeli citizenship, are entitled to municipal services, and have municipal voting rights
Why the need to dissemble? The Israeli legislature (Knesset), BY LAW, must remain majority Jewish.

What to Do with Gaza?​

Eliminate Hamas, to begin with, it's possible that after that peace will be achieved for the population of Gaza!

"Return". That's funny.
With the exception of Golan Heights, Israels borders are long established under international law.
The land is Israeli.
Who spoke for the Palestinians?

Not acting like genocidal savages would go a long way to towards this..
Brutal yes but they see themselves as being at war with Israel. It is hard for me to be self-righteous knowing what we have done in past wars. We are the only nation that used a nuclear weapon and we used it on a city filled with civilians.

What to Do with Gaza?​

Eliminate Hamas, to begin with, it's possible that after that peace will be achieved for the population of Gaza!
For every complex problem this is a solution that is simple, straight forward, and wrong.

It's no surprise you support violent Zionist colonialism. by the look of it you have had that warped outlook for some time shown by your support for Apartheid Nazis in South Africa.
Failzero supported "nazis in South Africa"---You got a citation?

Forum List

Back