What to expect from tonight's Trump speech before congress.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As usual, the good ol' Trumpster will tout his "amazing" win (another campaign speech)....Yes, yes, he will....eventually.....repeal and replace the ACA, build a "beautiful" wall with U.S. taxpayers' money, lower taxes for his rich cronies, kick ISIS' butt in 2 or 3 days, and bring coal miners' jobs back any day now......

Or, depress the hell out of everyone like he did on January 20th.

Or, feed the right wingers with more red meat as he did at AIPAC

Expect lots of criticisms of the judiciary, the media, leakers, foreign countries, radical Islamists, and perhaps a "love note" to Putin and the rest of the old KGB.

Beats Obungles's me,me,me let me be clear, me, me, me, uh, duh, um, me, me, me

Oh and "this is not who we are"

As usual, the good ol' Trumpster will tout his "amazing" win (another campaign speech)....Yes, yes, he will....eventually.....repeal and replace the ACA, build a "beautiful" wall with U.S. taxpayers' money, lower taxes for his rich cronies, kick ISIS' butt in 2 or 3 days, and bring coal miners' jobs back any day now......

Expect lots of criticisms of the judiciary, the media, leakers, foreign countries, radical Islamists, and perhaps a "love note" to Putin and the rest of the old KGB.

If history is any indicator; there will be 3 lies for every one truthful statement, his enablers will cheer his 100% truthfulness, the rest of us will wonder what they are talking about….

I fully expect narcissistic salesmanship just like he's done every other time he stood before a captive audience with a mic in front of his yap.

either be watching The Flash, or the Outsiders.

I'll catch the spin from the children later tonight, or tomorrow

I expect sore-loser progressive/democratic grandstanding.

Hope Trump does something along these lines because the tax paying public needs, deserves to know how many billions of their tax dollars go towards supporting illegal aliens. Give examples of exactly which welfare programs, state or federal, illegals take advantage of and to what extent. Pick a person or family, add up every dollar from every program they get for a year and then extrapolate it across the entire illegal population to come up with whatever BIG NUMBER it turns out to be annually.

Arm the taxpayers with that kind of information and then get out of the way.

Beats Obungles's me,me,me let me be clear, me, me, me, uh, duh, um, me, me, me

Oh and "this is not who we are"
All you can do is deflect to Obama when it comes to discussing Trump. You're pathetic.

1) We aren't discussing trump. We are discussing what Nat predicts trump will do or say.

2) why is comparing trump to Obama or any other president a bad thing? There aren't exactly alot of people that a president can be compared to

either be watching The Flash, or the Outsiders.

I'll catch the spin from the children later tonight, or tomorrow

Can't blame you. Watching Grodd attack central city will likely be better than a political speech.

What time does the address start tonight anyway?

What we expect may be irrelevant. But gop lawmakers are looking for some specifics. The problem with Bannon's distractions and alt right battles is that Trump's over a month in and he has yet to lay out ANY of what Obamacare repeal and replace, deficit reduction, tax reform and infrastructure entail. Gopers are internally divided on ALL those issues, and lack the votes to pass anything without party unification.

What I expect from tonight's speech is bitter tears of butthurt from you special little snowflakes.

Libtards such as yourself will only be satisfied if he shifts wealth from the productive to the useless. And let's not forget to spend money for broadband in the ghettos and the forests.

deficit reduction, tax reform and infrastructure entail. Gopers are internally divided on ALL those issues, and lack the votes to pass anything without party unification.

All kidding aside, there CANNOT be any deficit reduction...Not when the Trumpster is suggesting MASSIVE tax cuts to rich folks (one assessment is that a millionaire can expect over $300 K in tax reduction, while a lower middle class can expect around $250) while proposing a huge increase in Pentagon spending and infrastructure expenditures (including his wall.)

What I expect from tonight's speech is bitter tears of butthurt from you special little snowflakes.

Try hanging by your gonads until that happens....LOL

But, you DID use "snowflake" in your post.....that means you're still in the Trump lap dog team.

Libtards such as yourself will only be satisfied if he shifts wealth from the productive to the useless

Provide me with some data regarding GWB MASSIVE tax cuts, while the unemployment reached 750,000 per month......Didn't that "trickle down" work last time? Just asking.

Obama left me a disaster
I won the biggest victory ever
The media is all fake
I am building a beautiful wall
I will repeal Obamacare and give you the best healthcare
Our military is weak

Forum List

Back