🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What To Know About the Georgia Senate Runoffs

You DO know that the Onion is a satire site, and not real journalism, right? A person can figure that out, especially when they read this from the article........................

Q: What happens if no candidate gets 50% of the vote again?
A: Georgia loses its Senate seats as punishment for being indecisive.

Q: What’s at stake?
A: Nothing. Regardless of outcome, Mitch McConnell will find a way to control every aspect of your life.

But, if you take this article as gospel, then it shows you have zero idea as to how our government works. No, a state can't lose it's Senate seats for being indecisive. Only an idiot would believe that.

You DO know that the Onion is a satire site, and not real journalism, right? A person can figure that out, especially when they read this from the article........................

A: Nothing. Regardless of outcome, Mitch McConnell will find a way to control every aspect of your life.

But, if you take this article as gospel, then it shows you have zero idea as to how our government works. No, a state can't lose it's Senate seats for being indecisive. Only an idiot would believe that.

No shit Sherlock! I have been enjoying the Onion for a few decades and love their satire and in their satire is some real honesty.

Q: Who are the candidates?
A: Four total losers who couldn’t win an election outright.

How honest is that?

Next:
Q: Is there anything I should know about the candidates?
A: No, party affiliation is listed on the ballot.

Another honest fact because as many have stated here they vote party only, facts, issues have no bearing, just whether there is a D or an R after their name.

Q: Is the election secure?
A: That all depends on who wins.

After the last couple of elections are you seriously going to argue this point?

Bottom line, in Georgia, I am voting early and often and hell, I don't live there but the pay is good.

If that article annoyed you here is another that will send you.

There is no reason to believe that the cheating won't continue in the Ga Senate Run-Off. The Democrats have gotten away with everything, so just like the Chinese you can bet your last dollar they will be even more aggressive in their cheating.

There is no reason to believe that the cheating won't continue in the Ga Senate Run-Off. The Democrats have gotten away with everything, so just like the Chinese you can bet your last dollar they will be even more aggressive in their cheating.
The Repubs will be trying out the cheating system they found the Dems using...

not only that. the democrats will also eat your dog.

Both parties are paying for you to send in votes. Vote early, vote often. I'm traveling the states dropping off ballots, its at least a job through the first part of January.

Both parties are paying for you to send in votes. Vote early, vote often. I'm traveling the states dropping off ballots, its at least a job through the first part of January.
I have yet to find a party that is willing to pay..

I'm working both sides, they pay about the same, I get to stay in nice hotels and gas is paid, I get a per diem of $100 a day plus my pay for mailing off absentee ballots.

I'm working both sides, they pay about the same, I get to stay in nice hotels and gas is paid, I get a per diem of $100 a day plus my pay for mailing off absentee ballots.
Don't forget to put it on yer 1040 at tax time...

Well CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the MSM is no different...only their lies aren't funny.

You got what you thought you wanted...No Trump, ergo, Mitch McConnell will find a way to control every aspect of your life.

Forum List

Back