🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Trump could [or should] do about the Schiff Memo

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Upon reading the Nunes memo, Trump was quick to go on tweeter and state that he felt ”vindicated”….an assertion that rang quite hollow after even a fews days of the Nubes [dud] memo release.

And, yes, the Schiff memo has been sent back to democrats for the stalling tactic of redacting parts of the memo…..an exercise that, I am sure, will not be just a one-time one,

But, now that Trump has also reviewed the Schiif memo (or have someone read it to him) should he also get on tweeter or at a news conference and openly state whether he STILL feels vindicated or not.

After all, if Trump feels that he is a “really smart person”, this admission [either way] shouldn’t be that difficult to make….don’t you think?

• Banned
Trump's perspective of what "vindication" means needs a bit of work.....lol

Upon reading the Nunes memo, Trump was quick to go on tweeter and state that he felt ”vindicated”….an assertion that rang quite hollow after even a fews days of the Nubes [dud] memo release.

And, yes, the Schiff memo has been sent back to democrats for the stalling tactic of redacting parts of the memo…..an exercise that, I am sure, will not be just a one-time one,

But, now that Trump has also reviewed the Schiif memo (or have someone read it to him) should he also get on tweeter or at a news conference and openly state whether he STILL feels vindicated or not.

After all, if Trump feels that he is a “really smart person”, this admission [either way] shouldn’t be that difficult to make….don’t you think?
What he should do is laugh, really hard like the rest of us!

tenor.gif

What's you obession with this stupid memo? Trump is not going to give you any satisfaction...give it up

Everyone knows the dems intentionally crammed their memo full of classified information so Trump would be forced to block it's release. Since the election, everything they do and say is about creating controversy on social media which they think will help them in the midterms.

Jesus, nat4900 get your GED or something. Posting insane shit on the internet is not beneficial to you IMO.

Why do dems hate this country so much that they'll compromise national security and classified material? Its appalling.

I find it fascinating that such a "dud" could generate such intense scrutiny by the usual suspects. I mean, the way they carry on about the thing, continually wailing that it's such a "dud" and doesn't mean anything would lead one to suspect that there is actually quite a lot of angst being felt about it.

Why do dems hate this country so much that they'll compromise national security and classified material? Its appalling.
They're counting on Trump being the adult and stopping them.

If the dem memo is not a dud, I would expect him to go confess to Mueller and resign immediately.
:lol:

You are so fucking mad, it cracks me up.

Poor nat. You probably lost 40 pounds after Hillary was humiliated.

If the dem memo is not a dud, I would expect him to go confess to Mueller and resign immediately.
:lol:

You are so fucking mad, it cracks me up.

Poor nat. You probably lost 40 pounds after Hillary was humiliated.

Never liked Hillary....and, NO......I'm far from "mad"....The Trump meltdown over the idiotic, false hope that Nunes' memo would vindicate the moron, is rather fun to watch.

For those right wingers who still have some functioning brain cells left, the intent of the O/P was rather simple to understand.....

The Nunes' memo was heralded as doing this:

End the Mueller's investigation as a "nothing burger".......What happened?

Vindicate the moron in chief..............What happened?

Bring down the so called "corrupt" FBI.............What happened?

lol

What's you obession with this stupid memo?

MY obsession????......You fucking morons on the right "thought" that the Nunes' memo would be like the tablets from Mt. Sinai...How did THAT turn out?....LOL

Forum List

Back