What Trump leaves out.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm watching Trump with the leader of Romania. When Trump gave his speech, it was all about "rule of law" and government authority and business. No where were there comments about democracy or freedom or American values. Because Republicans have redefined "American Values".

trump-gun-glock-car-pistol-get-in-trump-offended-you-whats-it-feel-like-to-be-so-weak-that-mere-word.jpg

Last edited:
I'm watching Trump with the leader of Romania. When Trump gave his speech, it was all about "rule of law" and government authority and business. No where were there comments about democracy or freedom or American values. Because Republicans have redefined "American Values".
when a U.S. president speaks, the country's values are implied.

that said, obama and Trump are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Lol, stop your pissing fag. The press in this country has it great. Tell you what, how about you look at what happens in Mexico to press that get a bit full of them self. If you have the balls, go head and post pictures. Then go on about the so called press in america.

Agreed. Obama would never say:

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

“I did try and fuck her. She was married.”

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

That's what the world see in America now.

What TRUMP LEFT OUT?
james-comey-clinton-combetta.jpg

Like out on The Curb Like Yesterday's TRASH!

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

You know, you could still find a way to get President Trump to ask you out on a date, but being bitter about being jilted is no way to go about it.
Try wearing a low cut blouse next time.

donald-trump-winning-reactions-3Jn.png

Lol, stop your pissing fag. The press in this country has it great. Tell you what, how about you look at what happens in Mexico to press that get a bit full of them self. If you have the balls, go head and post pictures. Then go on about the so called press in america.
But doesn't your kind want to build a wall to separate us from Mexico?

From right wing Christians, conservatives and Evangelicals.

Yes.

badass-vladimir-putin-i-want-you-to-move-your-border-away-from-my-troops.jpg

From right wing Christians, conservatives and Evangelicals.
putin-smirk-thats-not-funny.jpg

/----- Yeah. We're moving away from the Liberal perversions of the last decade.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

/----- How do you know what Obozo says in private? Trump was secretly taped.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

i know it's clinton and the cigar and the blue dress and the oval office all over again..

that could have happened again too. America does see that, not the media though...

Forum List

Back