What Trump Should Ask America Tonight

Remind conservative: Supreme Court nominee, Supreme Court nominee, Supreme Court nominee.

He should go to the heart of the matter: "I know there are voters out there who don't like me. Maybe it's because you think I'm a tax-dodger, or a guy who grabs women, or maybe just because I'm a New Yorker. I get that and I know from what Hillary's media is telling you, I probably won't get your vote. But let me ask you a question; if you needed a heart operation and had two surgeons to choose from, would you choose the one you like or the one you might not like so much but is the better doctor? My bedside-manner is pretty rough....I know that, I am after all a native New Yorker. But if you believe this NATION needs a heart operation, I believe you know I'm much better qualified to do it right than my opponent. She's had 30 years of botched operations behind her....I'm worth ten billion dollars. You may not like my manners, but I think you know I'll do the operation right. Thank you."

donald-trump.jpg
Didn't you used to be an ardent Cruz supporter? I see now you are just a hack.

My question would be, who are the women that let you grope them against their will?

What Trump Should Ask America Tonight

ask ? he should beg the country to bury his sorry ass deep enough the wolves and coyotes can't dig him up.

Trump: Hillary did your husband really stick a cigar in a woman's vagina then stick it in his mouth and suck on it? And was he cheating on you again when he did that?

Forum List

Back