What war on Christmas? Jesus does not care, people.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
You all who have problems as atheists, as evangelicals, as goof balls ~~ you all are idiots.

The blackbird's right, and I am not even Catholic.

You all who have problems as atheists, as evangelicals, as goof balls ~~ you all are idiots.

Jesus might not care, but it's the principle of the whole thing where some people think they can censor the Rights of the people that don't set well with me.

Personally, I do not celebrate Christmas... no tree, no teaching kids about Santa, etc. OTOH, I find it highly offensive that some people want to outlaw nativity scenes, tell others they can't say Merry Christmas, or engage in the activities associated with that holiday.

Too many uneducated people want to pretend a personal letter from a founding father has the weight of a United States Supreme Court ruling in order to wage a war against Christians that celebrate Christmas.

You can do what you want. I'll end by saying Merry Christmas... and if that offends you, I'm offended that you got offended.

• Banned
:lol: You protesteth too much. Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays!

Personally, I do not celebrate Christmas... no tree, no teaching kids about Santa, etc. OTOH, I find it highly offensive that some people want to outlaw nativity scenes, tell others they can't say Merry Christmas, or engage in the activities associated with that holiday.
Thank you for not teaching kids about Santa. In my opinion, the holiday is not supposed to be about him in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank you for not teaching kids about Santa. In my opinion, the holiday is not supposed to be about him in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In reality, the holiday itself is not Christian AND it was outlawed in the U.S. as it is based upon pagan debauchery. OTOH, if that time of the year gives you an opportunity to spread the Good News of the Gospel of the Kingdom, shout it from the rooftops.

humans make a huge deal about christ---mas
we sing how the baby jesus will ''bring us goodness and light''...PEACE ...he will change the world!!
christmas is the time of peace and loving
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we had the biggest destruction, murder, rape, robbery, death, etc 2000 years AFTER jesus!! -- WW2
one of the biggest battles with the most casualties in WW2 occurred during christmas
neighbors in Germany, France, the Balkans, Russia--all over--turned against their neighbor and murdered them
in 1994 we had one the greatest genocides, by rate of time, ever ...some murderers using medieval weapons !!
Pol Pot and genocide in 1975-1979
genocide in the Balkans
etc
the world and people haven't changed since jesus supposedly came
in the least, the enormous praise and singing of christmas is way overblown

we sing how the baby jesus will ''bring us goodness and light''...PEACE ...he will change the world!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we had the biggest destruction, murder, rape, robbery, death, etc 2000 years AFTER jesus!! -- WW2
one of the biggest battles with the most casualties in WW2 occurred during christmas
neighbors in Germany, France, the Balkans, Russia--all over--turned against their neighbor and murdered them
in 1994 we had one the greatest genocides, by rate of time, ever ...some murderers using medieval weapons !!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

NONE of that is the fault of Jesus. If anything, you've pointed to a couple of instances where people have misinterpreted the Bible, however, and we could explain what was happening.

The more people turn from God, the greater their troubles. The Bible promises that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

NONE of that is the fault of Jesus. If anything, you've pointed to a couple of instances where people have misinterpreted the Bible, however, and we could explain what was happening.

The more people turn from God, the greater their troubles. The Bible promises that.
I didn't say it was his fault
I'm saying this ENORMOUS praise for the peace and good things jesus will bring is obviously wrong
and we are discussing how the bible is fake in the other thread

God bless you always!!!

Holly
In reality, the holiday itself is not Christian AND it was outlawed in the U.S. as it is based upon pagan debauchery. OTOH, if that time of the year gives you an opportunity to spread the Good News of the Gospel of the Kingdom, shout it from the rooftops.
Here, here!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

I'm saying this ENORMOUS praise for the peace and good things jesus will bring is obviously wrong

I usually don't participate in threads where people try to prove the Bible is fake. After a few years of doing that and watching the heathen rage when they couldn't come up with anything whereby to discredit the Bible other than misinterpretations of other deluded human writers, i decided to view it as Benjamin Franklin did:

"The longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth:
'that God governs in the affairs of men.' And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?
"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

I usually don't participate in threads where people try to prove the Bible is fake. After a few years of doing that and watching the heathen rage when they couldn't come up with anything whereby to discredit the Bible other than misinterpretations of other deluded human writers, i decided to view it as Benjamin Franklin did:

'that God governs in the affairs of men.' And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?
"
so god was a man?
mary gave child without sex
jesus--a man/god??!!?? rose from the dead?? but no one actually saw it?
all obviously cannot be proven

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

"
so god was a man?

The Bible, like many aspects of science, can be proven to the satisfaction of the person willing to believe. We know there is gravity, but can you prove it to the satisfaction of someone who chooses NOT to believe?

Progressive: bitter, frustrated, clutching their "Dreams of my Father" and "What happened"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

"
so god was a man?

The Bible, like many aspects of science, can be proven to the satisfaction of the person willing to believe. We know there is gravity, but can you prove it to the satisfaction of someone who chooses NOT to believe?
we know there is gravity
unless you have no brain--you know there is gravity--it's a scientific fact
bad analogy...we can see it work
you can't see god
you CAN"T have a child without a male involved --fact
a human cannot rise from the dead

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

"
so god was a man?
or disproven

"
so god was a man?

we know there is gravity
you can't see god

You can't see gravity. You rely on the explanations of mortal men for its existence. Has nothing to do with celebrating Christmas, however.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genocide in the Balkans
etc

"
so god was a man?
or disproven
you know it's impossible for a baby to be born without male involvement..you know this
I can make up stuff all day that can't be ''disproven''...a ridiculous argument

"
so god was a man?

we know there is gravity
you can't see god

You can't see gravity. You rely on the explanations of mortal men for its existence. Has nothing to do with celebrating Christmas, however.
hahah--we see the affects of gravity
we can see what happens in weightless environment

please people--you have no idea about what will happen after we die
god is beyond ''our'' realization/knowledge/etc
and the bible is not scientific/mathematical facts/etc --as it has numerous falsehoods
these are all made up---man made it up--please prove otherwise

we can't see god...can't see a baby conceived by a spirit/etc

Forum List

Back