What war on Christmas? Jesus does not care, people.

You all who have problems as atheists, as evangelicals, as goof balls ~~ you all are idiots.

The blackbird's right, and I am not even Catholic.

The way we celebrate Christmas doesn't have much to do with Jesus anyway, except for those who have manger displays and go to church. The rest is all non-religious: trees, presents, lights, parties, eating and drinking, decorations....nothing to do with Jesus.

See: there is no war on Christmas.

Even the heathen and the infidel and the unbeliever may participate.

Those free from faith have no problem with anyone saying ‘merry Christmas.’

In fact, no one has a problem with it.

The notion of a ‘war on Christmas’ is nothing but a ridiculous rightwing lie.

I can't believe that people are still arguing over this non-issue. Why can't these people just celebrate Christmas in happiness? Decorate a tree, get presents for loved ones, cook up a storm, hold a religious service, dance all night. What is their particular problem? Just who is preventing these whiners from having their celebrations? The people who complain about these things seem to like to live in misery and want to share this misery with others.

I can't believe that people are still arguing over this non-issue. Why can't these people just celebrate Christmas in happiness? Decorate a tree, get presents for loved ones, cook up a storm, hold a religious service, dance all night. What is their particular problem? Just who is preventing these whiners from having their celebrations? The people who complain about these things seem to like to live in misery and want to share this misery with others.
why do you say they live in misery?? that's just your pre-conceived idea

The folks who don't like Christmas seem to be miserable like Hank Harmonica.

or disproven
you know it's impossible for a baby to be born without male involvement..you know this
I can make up stuff all day that can't be ''disproven''...a ridiculous argument
See, you don't have the language, symbols, or logic to discuss a supernatural world. That is the issue here.

Now you can certainly faith believe all you want that God does not exist, that's just fine.

But if you radical antiGodists try to interfere with the right to believe in God, you will get smashed.
we are not anti-god--for one, there is no god
2. we are pro-realists

If you were not anti-God, you would not be intimidated nor care that are those who do not share your views NOR will they ever share them.

And what has that to do with the war on Christmas? You guys felt so intimidated you had to hijack THIS thread because one is not enough for your side to get spanked on????
intimidated?? right there your post is totally wrong

I submit it is not. Your attempt to hijack this thread with material not related to the OP says that you have to dominate the board with your views because a thread about anything related must be challenged.

I'm not a Muslim, atheist, humanist, Jew, etc. and if they have a thread specific to some aspect to what they believe, I do not find it necessary to hijack that thread to wail about how wrong I think their entire belief system is wrong.

So, that being said, do you have anythi
The Bible, like many aspects of science, can be proven to the satisfaction of the person willing to believe. We know there is gravity, but can you prove it to the satisfaction of someone who chooses NOT to believe?
we know there is gravity
unless you have no brain--you know there is gravity--it's a scientific fact
bad analogy...we can see it work
you can't see god
you CAN"T have a child without a male involved --fact
a human cannot rise from the dead

You can't see gravity. You rely on the explanations of mortal men for its existence. Has nothing to do with celebrating Christmas, however.
hahah--we see the affects of gravity
we can see what happens in weightless environment

please people--you have no idea about what will happen after we die
god is beyond ''our'' realization/knowledge/etc
and the bible is not scientific/mathematical facts/etc --as it has numerous falsehoods
these are all made up---man made it up--please prove otherwise

we can't see god...can't see a baby conceived by a spirit/etc

You just admitted that you can't see gravity, only the effects.
you can't see the physical affects of god, mary, jesus

I can't see gravity. OTOH, I have witnessed many miracles (been involved in a couple myself) where circumstances did not conform to our concept of science. People live through events that should have killed them; they have recuperated from what mortal man said was irreversible and fatal.

None of it has squat to do with this thread.

I usually don't participate in threads where people try to prove the Bible is fake. After a few years of doing that and watching the heathen rage when they couldn't come up with anything whereby to discredit the Bible other than misinterpretations of other deluded human writers, i decided to view it as Benjamin Franklin did:

"The longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth:
'that God governs in the affairs of men.' And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid?
"
so god was a man?
mary gave child without sex
jesus--a man/god??!!?? rose from the dead?? but no one actually saw it?
all obviously cannot be proven
or disproven
like you can't disprove the tooth fairy, Big Foot, the Loch Ness monster, ghosts, etc
I guess you believe in these things?

Actually all of those were disproven.
if I believe in the tooth fairy--it's just like believing in god

And you know what? A lot of Americans have died in wars just to preserve your Right to believe it. I may not agree with what you believe in, but I will fight to the death for your Right TO believe it.

You all who have problems as atheists, as evangelicals, as goof balls ~~ you all are idiots.

The blackbird's right, and I am not even Catholic.

The way we celebrate Christmas doesn't have much to do with Jesus anyway, except for those who have manger displays and go to church. The rest is all non-religious: trees, presents, lights, parties, eating and drinking, decorations....nothing to do with Jesus.

That alone shows how silly the attempts are by atheists, non-believers, etc. to attack Christians on this thread over whether or not God exists.

The holiday itself, for the masses, has little to do with the religious part. And Christians don't really need the day in order to celebrate Peace on earth and goodwill toward men. It's something they should be doing EVERY day anyway.

you know it's impossible for a baby to be born without male involvement..you know this
I can make up stuff all day that can't be ''disproven''...a ridiculous argument
See, you don't have the language, symbols, or logic to discuss a supernatural world. That is the issue here.

Now you can certainly faith believe all you want that God does not exist, that's just fine.

But if you radical antiGodists try to interfere with the right to believe in God, you will get smashed.
we are not anti-god--for one, there is no god
2. we are pro-realists

If you were not anti-God, you would not be intimidated nor care that are those who do not share your views NOR will they ever share them.

And what has that to do with the war on Christmas? You guys felt so intimidated you had to hijack THIS thread because one is not enough for your side to get spanked on????
intimidated?? right there your post is totally wrong

I submit it is not. Your attempt to hijack this thread with material not related to the OP says that you have to dominate the board with your views because a thread about anything related must be challenged.

I'm not a Muslim, atheist, humanist, Jew, etc. and if they have a thread specific to some aspect to what they believe, I do not find it necessary to hijack that thread to wail about how wrong I think their entire belief system is wrong.

So, that being said, do you have anythi
we know there is gravity
unless you have no brain--you know there is gravity--it's a scientific fact
bad analogy...we can see it work
you can't see god
you CAN"T have a child without a male involved --fact
a human cannot rise from the dead

You can't see gravity. You rely on the explanations of mortal men for its existence. Has nothing to do with celebrating Christmas, however.
hahah--we see the affects of gravity
we can see what happens in weightless environment

please people--you have no idea about what will happen after we die
god is beyond ''our'' realization/knowledge/etc
and the bible is not scientific/mathematical facts/etc --as it has numerous falsehoods
these are all made up---man made it up--please prove otherwise

we can't see god...can't see a baby conceived by a spirit/etc

You just admitted that you can't see gravity, only the effects.
you can't see the physical affects of god, mary, jesus

I can't see gravity. OTOH, I have witnessed many miracles (been involved in a couple myself) where circumstances did not conform to our concept of science. People live through events that should have killed them; they have recuperated from what mortal man said was irreversible and fatal.

None of it has squat to do with this thread.
what miracles? please tell us

Forum List

Back