What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

He should be believed because why? (The current pope will burn in hell, I'd lay odds on it)

Judgement is in God's hands. However, I very much doubt Pope Francis' ultimate fate is in hell.
I suppose that all depends on whether he puts and end to the practice of eucharistic adoration, the abomination that causes desolation.

If he did that the papacy and the reign of the antichrist will come to an end as well.

Last edited:
He should be believed because why? (The current pope will burn in hell, I'd lay odds on it)

Judgement is in God's hands. However, I very much doubt Pope Francis' ultimate fate is in hell.
I suppose that all depends on whether he puts and end to the practice of eucharistic adoration, the abomination that causes desolation.

If he did that the papacy and the reign of the antichrist will come to an end as well.
^^^^^^ :lmao:

Many of us prefer to receive and adhere to Jesus' words over yours. I am sure you understand.

Many of us prefer to receive and adhere to Jesus' words over yours. I am sure you understand.
Many of Us? How many of you are there?

If you adhered to the words of Jesus you would be doing what I am doing.

You would have not allowed satan to enter your mind to perpetuate evil and you would not have dedicated your life to the desecration of the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ.

You certainly would not be worshiping Jesus as if he was an edible God that could be turned into a matzo by a priest who sold his soul for specious promises and something that doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food..

So what happens to my soul if i don't follow jesus?

Were you made aware of him?
I’ve heard the bible stories, so what? What will happen to my soul?

If you ain't right, you're gonna burn in hell, 'nuff said?

No joke and true story.
The Pope just said that there is no hell.

Who is The Pope again?
Some Argentine commie.

No, I would not. Seeing the angry words and denigrations resulting from what you are doing, I want no part of it. Receiving Christ is my joy and my redemption.

No, I would not. Seeing the angry words and denigrations resulting from what you are doing, I want no part of it. Receiving Christ is my joy and my redemption.

sheeeesh----the first theological debate I EVER HEARD-----was in the school yard of my grammar school. It was sorta acrimonius.
Lenore----the six year old catholic girl was ACCUSED by Kathy--
the six year old protestant girl of "praying to Mary". Lenore
objected "we don't pray TO Mary----we pray FOR Mary".
Six year old me was friendly with both girls------I did not join
the debate--------of course, I WAS CLUELESS

No joke and true story.

Who is The Pope again?
Some Argentine commie.
A wop bar bouncer from Buenos Aires named Jorge Bolemia or such nonsense. Ask him his name and he can't even tell the truth about that. " Francis" Francis who maricon ?
If we could just convince the Muslims to wipe out the CathoLICKS first we'd be ahead of the game. At least you could leave the doors unlocked and the keys in the car

In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Given a body in heaven and then manifested into a world where flesh beings dwell the Word became a sacrifice for All could come to be saved. That is why the sacrifice was made by God the Omni present creator of All of the only begotten Son. It has been allowed to coexist with carnal minds and that should be clearly evident by all of the opinions in this religious section.

In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Given a body in heaven and then manifested into a world where flesh beings dwell the Word became a sacrifice for All could come to be saved. That is why the sacrifice was made by God the Omni present creator of All of the only begotten Son. It has been allowed to coexist with carnal minds and that should be clearly evident by all of the opinions in this religious section.
Jesus was given a body in the womb of Mary.

If you received Christ you would be doing what Christ did.

If Jesus showed up and peeked into a church on any given Sunday he would be doing and saying exactly what I am doing and saying.

Jesus, a dedicated Jew, wouldn't be celebrating the torture and death of anyone every week, even symbolically, and he certainly would rather be crucified than to set aside the law of God and worship another human being or seek spiritual life by worshiping and eating the eucharist which is made by human hands has no life and can neither see hear speak or walk.

There is no redemption possible in defiantly doing the exact opposite of what the law teaches leads to eternal life.

These are not angry words.

These words are the truth.

Last edited:
In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was made flesh
All that means, dear, is that the preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, manna from Heaven, became flesh, the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for teaching from God. It is this teaching that "dwelt among us."

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, (teaching from God) which I will give for the life of the world."

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, BURIED IT AGAIN."

Last edited:
All that means, dear, is that the preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, manna from Heaven, became flesh, the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for teaching from God. It is this teaching that "dwelt among us."

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, (teaching from God) which I will give for the life of the world."

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, BURIED IT AGAIN."
So you must be still looking, huh?

Don't be silly Taz.

Don't think I haven't noticed you slipping something into your pocket every time you slink away.. lol....

Don't be silly Taz.

Don't think I haven't noticed you slipping something into your pocket every time you slink away.. lol....
No, but I'd take a big bad of bread, if it's going. Large bills please. :biggrin:

Salvation works from the inside out. Our Spirit is born again, not our flesh. We continue to sin, but if we are really saved and keep following Jesus, we will become more like him. It's a process.

Already told you. Ultimately, it will become part of whichever aspect of the universe your actions have suited it for.
Sez you?

Says millions of people, from several different faith systems.

I assume you are aware that you were asking for an opinion, so why are you surprised and outraged when that's what you got?

Salvation works from the inside out. Our Spirit is born again, not our flesh. We continue to sin, but if we are really saved and keep following Jesus, we will become more like him. It's a process.

No joke and true story.

And that relates to most of the Christians on this board how?

The Catholic Church teaches there is a hell (just not Dante's version of it). Unfortunately, the outlet publishing this story isn't all that credible, especially in the way it covers the Pope. Possibly, it could be Pope Francis personal belief there is no hell because he seemed to be focused on a couple of scripture passages.

The first mentions that the chaff is burned away and only what is good survives. The second is where Jesus mentions not to fear those who can only kill the body, but fear him who can destroy both body and soul in hell. The Pope's thinking seemed to be what others have said before him: While hell is eternal, once destroyed, the soul is gone forever. (i.e., no one spends an eternity in fire, they are completely destroyed.)
So god is going to roast me if I don't follow the church. Sheesh, next they'll want money. :biggrin:

No, you'll send yourself to Hell through your own choices. Don't try to fob responsibility for your life fuck-ups onto God.

Yet, you appear to be doing the very thing you warn against, taking a few scriptures and building a doctrine of salvation by baptism. Good works follow saving faith. You are falling into a common error that many people fall into, the "faith without works is dead" misconception that James is speaking about salvation. He isn't. Tell me, If I am dying without knowing about Jesus and someone shares with me the gospel and I believe on the Lord and ask his forgiveness of sin, then I die a few seconds later. Am I saved?
Yes. I read in the paper about a Hell's Angel who was given a Catholic church burial after a gang slaying. So the reporter asked the priest, how can you give a murderer and overall evil guy a Catholic funeral? The priest replied "he may have repented a half-second before he died". No joke.
It seems to me that you believe in the concept of fairness; a universal code of decency so to speak.

You have let the cat out of the bag.
It's a story about a Hells Angel, so what did I let out of the bag?
That you believe it wasn't fair, Taz.
No, my position would be that the whole thing is TOTALLY LUDICROUS. lol.

But just in case, I'll probably repent on my dying day too. :biggrin:

And if you aren't sincere, it will be a meaningless waste of breath.

Forum List

Back