What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

The only group on earth who ( were) Gods chosen)-- Israel. The Pharisees, saducees, most assuredly the scribes as well. God was trying to turn them around back to him--They rejected him and his Messiah--They were cut off-Matthew 23:37-39)
Jesus was Gods son, Was he literate.
The Israelite spiritual leaders, kept-EVERY written Law--They unfortunately took them to far. They had false reasoning concerning the messiah--They thought Jesus was coming then when he did, but thought a mighty king was coming to fight the romans and rid them of their rule. A mere carpenters son shows up telling them they are making many errors concerning the Laws of God and that he brought a new covenant-Love instead of written Law. They hated him and tried to kill him a few x. Those were Gods chosen scholars of the day.
It shows how powerful satan is--Jesus said satan rules this world( system of things)--No wonder the bible teaches---Beware if you think you are standing strong.

your entire post is utterly idiotic--------it is based on absolutely nothing------every word. Who were the "Israelite spiritual leaders
of that time? --------You IDIOTICALLY refer to these imaginary people but cannot name EVEN ONE. You then DECIDE what
all the jews of Judea "THOUGHT". Your claim that DA JOOOS
tried to kill Jesus-----is even more idiotic. If DA JOOOS wanted to
kill Jesus------why didn't they? If Jesus did not like the written law---why is he accused by your very own of claiming----I DO NOT
INTEND TO CHANGE A JOT.------he was lying?. Jesus said
"satan rules the world" when did he come up with that one?
It is not your fault-----you sunday school teacher screwed your mind

Oh I am sorry, I thought you had a clue. Your lack of understanding reality is the problem.

I have lots of understanding-----I understand that I asked very
simple questions about that which you posted-----and you are
unable to answer ANY of the very simple questions.

I will repeat just one of the VERY simple questions----
> Who were the Israelite spiritual leaders who wanted
to kill Jesus < ??? try to answer----I am getting
tired of asking this very simple question

I told you--the Pharisees, scribes, and saducees. Havent you read the NT. A few x they tried to grab Jesus and failed. The Israelite spiritual teachers-never broke a law of Gods, they just took them too far. They hated Jesus so much, tried him the first night and sent him to the romans to be killed. Gods law was--7 days to build a defense--That is how much they hated Jesus.

yes----that is what you said which proves that you have absolutely
no understanding of the life and times of the person JESUS.
DA SCRIBES?? who da fluck are they?------the Pharisees and the
Sadducees NEVAH allied in anything------sheeeeesh Who are the
"spiritural teachers"? It is likely that since you are of the HOLY ROMAN
EMPIRE-----the fact of literacy way back then ELUDES YOU. They
were not Vikings pillaging villages or Britons living in trees and painting themselves blue.------the important characters ARE HISTORIC CHARACTERS-------not robinhood and his idiot men. Your sunday school teacher did not know the actual history of those times. Your account of
the history is on the level of "easter bunny brings jelly beans"

You are lost. Your post doesn't make much sense.

You are dreaming. Trinity translations are filled with errors to fit false council teachings.
So now you are rejecting Scripture?

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Thomas could see the Father in Jesus--Most cannot-John 15:20-21--Jesus is not the Father--In every Family there has ever been the Father is not the son, the son is not the Father.
That's not what Thomas said. Thomas said, “My Lord and my God!”

And what was Jesus' response to that?

Facts of reality--When Jesus attended the synagogues and temples for 30 years was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named-YHWH(Jehovah)--All the others were taught that God as well--Not one of them ever refuted that God. So your one instance of a confused man, cannot ever override the facts I have shown. Try listening to Jesus as God told you to do--John 20:17, Rev 3:12
If Jesus thought Thomas was confused he would have never said, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Yes, Believe Jesus is the one sent forth by God, The Messiah.

your entire post is utterly idiotic--------it is based on absolutely nothing------every word. Who were the "Israelite spiritual leaders
of that time? --------You IDIOTICALLY refer to these imaginary people but cannot name EVEN ONE. You then DECIDE what
all the jews of Judea "THOUGHT". Your claim that DA JOOOS
tried to kill Jesus-----is even more idiotic. If DA JOOOS wanted to
kill Jesus------why didn't they? If Jesus did not like the written law---why is he accused by your very own of claiming----I DO NOT
INTEND TO CHANGE A JOT.------he was lying?. Jesus said
"satan rules the world" when did he come up with that one?
It is not your fault-----you sunday school teacher screwed your mind

Oh I am sorry, I thought you had a clue. Your lack of understanding reality is the problem.

Herod? :dunno:

Herod was not Israelite. John the baptizer condemned Herod and his brothers wife to their face for being adulterers. Herod was king, put in place by the romans.

well -----you got that one right-----John was a PHARISEE like Jesus----
the people that the ROMAN SHILLS like Herod disliked. The roman shills
liked the sadducees a LOT BETTER because the romans liked them and
they did not resist the filth of the "holy roman empire". For the record---
the sadducees WERE Israelites--------but traitors sorta

The Scribes, Pharisee, and Saducees were all Israelite. Saul was a Pharisee-He became Paul when Jesus appointed him. He left the Israelite religion, but did try to help them.

So now you are rejecting Scripture?

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
I had a JW tell me that Thomas was just using that term as an exclamation, like "Oh my God" when people are surprised. JWs are not serious scholars. They're frauds and wanna be's. Here's another one that'll stump him. Right in that same passage in John 20:25.....Thomas says "unless I see in his hands the print of the NAILS, and put my finger into the print of the NAILS.... Every picture the JWs publish of Jesus on the stake there is ONE nail through his hands. We know Jesus was nailed on a cross with two NAILS. The clincher is that this is how it reads in the their own bible, the New World Translation. Try that the next time you speak with a JW.

And here is what Jesus teaches-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- You outright refuse to believe Jesus. I am glad my teachers did.
Your "teahers" teach that Jesus died on a stake with ONE nail through both hands. Your own NWT bible says in John 20:25 that NAILS were put through his hands. The Watchtower lies. The Watchtower said Jesus was coming back in 1914. He didn't. The Watchtower is a false prophet. You're being deceived.

Read rev 6--This occurred 1914 and up--See He receives his crown. There are still plenty of events after these events before Jesus comes to the earth. Its the presence.
Where is that prophesied in Scripture? It says in the book of Revelation chapter one that when Jesus returns "every eye will see Him". The Watchtower is a liar.

Read rev 6--Did not the whole earth witness these events?1914-) Few saw it because Few know Gods truth.

Herod was not Israelite. John the baptizer condemned Herod and his brothers wife to their face for being adulterers. Herod was king, put in place by the romans.

You make it sound like they all were.

you are engaging in wishful thinking-------in fact according to your
religion-------DA JOOOOS HATED JESUS-----which is a kinda idiotic
historic revision. Of course the ROMANS DID-----as did the SADDUCEES and Herod

The Jewish religious leaders hated Jesus--I told you-- They never Gods laws--Gods law was 7 days to build a defense against the charges. They tried him the first night and sent him to be killed--That isn't love. So much hatred-broke Gods law. They were already apostocised when Jesus was born. No armies could defeat Israel if God was in favor of them. The Romans ruled them at that point.

The Scribes, Pharisee, and Saducees were all Israelite. Saul was a Pharisee-He became Paul when Jesus appointed him. He left the Israelite religion, but did try to help them.

I did not ask "who were Israelite" I asked "who were the spiritural leaders" and more specifically who were the "spiritural leaders who wanted
to kill Jesus" ? Saul was the son of greek parents to the religion of the Israelites and he ascribed to himself the term "Pharisee" in the NT

The Jewish religious leaders hated Jesus--I told you-- They never Gods laws--Gods law was 7 days to build a defense against the charges. They tried him the first night and sent him to be killed--That isn't love. So much hatred-broke Gods law. They were already apostocised when Jesus was born. No armies could defeat Israel if God was in favor of them. The Romans ruled them at that point.

now you are getting incoherent. According to the NT----jesus was "tried"
by a Sanhedrin which acquitted him of any capital charge

I did not ask "who were Israelite" I asked "who were the spiritural leaders" and more specifically who were the "spiritural leaders who wanted
to kill Jesus" ? Saul was the son of greek parents to the religion of the Israelites and he ascribed to himself the term "Pharisee" in the NT

Yes it was usually the Pharisees speaking to Jesus==The Scribes, Pharisees and Saducees were the spiritual leaders of the religion. In a few instances in the NT it says they tried to Grab Jesus but he got away because it was not time.

I had a JW tell me that Thomas was just using that term as an exclamation, like "Oh my God" when people are surprised. JWs are not serious scholars. They're frauds and wanna be's. Here's another one that'll stump him. Right in that same passage in John 20:25.....Thomas says "unless I see in his hands the print of the NAILS, and put my finger into the print of the NAILS.... Every picture the JWs publish of Jesus on the stake there is ONE nail through his hands. We know Jesus was nailed on a cross with two NAILS. The clincher is that this is how it reads in the their own bible, the New World Translation. Try that the next time you speak with a JW.

And here is what Jesus teaches-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- You outright refuse to believe Jesus. I am glad my teachers did.
Your "teahers" teach that Jesus died on a stake with ONE nail through both hands. Your own NWT bible says in John 20:25 that NAILS were put through his hands. The Watchtower lies. The Watchtower said Jesus was coming back in 1914. He didn't. The Watchtower is a false prophet. You're being deceived.

Read rev 6--This occurred 1914 and up--See He receives his crown. There are still plenty of events after these events before Jesus comes to the earth. Its the presence.
Where is that prophesied in Scripture? It says in the book of Revelation chapter one that when Jesus returns "every eye will see Him". The Watchtower is a liar.

Read rev 6--Did not the whole earth witness these events?1914-) Few saw it because Few know Gods truth.
You have to know Jesus to know the truth, not the Watchtower. Jesus said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life. Jesus is the truth, not the Watchtower.

now you are getting incoherent. According to the NT----jesus was "tried"
by a Sanhedrin which acquitted him of any capital charge

They( chief priests,Sanhedrin) sent him to the romans to be killed for telling them He was the son of God. He did not say he was God, he said Son of God. They beat him first.

You have to know Jesus to know the truth, not the Watchtower. Jesus said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life. Jesus is the truth, not the Watchtower.

Then you would know that Jesus promised to appoint his teachers here in these last days. Matt 24:45) and when he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation, all know he is with--one religion( 1Cor 1:10)--- I have studied him carefully, his teachings point to the JW teachers being correct. FEW actually know what Jesus taught in the correct way.
How else can one single religion have unity of thought unless they receive the same spiritual feedings weekly -worldwide? The watchtower is a great way to do that. Scriptures in every paragraph backing what they teach.

Then you would know that Jesus promised to appoint his teachers here in these last days. Matt 24:45) and when he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation, all know he is with--one religion( 1Cor 1:10)
The Watchtower has lied many times. They claimed Jesus was Michael the Arcangel, then for a while claimed he wasn't, then He was. They claimed Jesus would return in 1914. He didn't, so they claim He returned "spiritually". That isn't in the bible. You're listening to false prophets, and Jesus said there would be false prophets.

Then you would know that Jesus promised to appoint his teachers here in these last days. Matt 24:45) and when he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation, all know he is with--one religion( 1Cor 1:10)--- I have studied him carefully, his teachings point to the JW teachers being correct. FEW actually know what Jesus taught in the correct way.
How else can one single religion have unity of thought unless they receive the same spiritual feedings weekly -worldwide? The watchtower is a great way to do that. Scriptures in every paragraph backing what they teach.
Read this.
Jehovah’s Witnesses: The Religion that Lies to 8 Million People

God made a small room in heaven just for Jehovah’s Witnesses because they think they are the only ones there.

Then you would know that Jesus promised to appoint his teachers here in these last days. Matt 24:45) and when he speaks to 7 congregations in Revelation, all know he is with--one religion( 1Cor 1:10)
The Watchtower has lied many times. They claimed Jesus was Michael the Arcangel, then for a while claimed he wasn't, then He was. They claimed Jesus would return in 1914. He didn't, so they claim He returned "spiritually". That isn't in the bible. You're listening to false prophets, and Jesus said there would be false prophets.

Jesus is Michael--There is much proof in the bible. Rev 6 occurred in 1914--the whole world saw it, yet couldn't see it because they are blind. Was not peace taken from the earth, after ww1, Millions upon millions died from the from the filth of the slaughters, diseases, starvation, etc-the other 3 riders-The first -rider=Michael-the war in heaven, cast satan and his angels to the earth. But notice-he receives his crown--Only Jesus gets the crown-- 1Thess 4:16--Upon his return, comes with the voice of the archangel. Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up here in these last days. Michael as a spirit, Jesus as a mortal.

Jesus is Michael--There is much proof in the bible. Rev 6 occurred in 1914--the whole world saw it, yet couldn't see it because they are blind. Was not peace taken from the earth, after ww1, Millions upon millions died from the from the filth of the slaughters, diseases, starvation, etc-the other 3 riders-The first -rider=Michael-the war in heaven, cast satan and his angels to the earth. But notice-he receives his crown--Only Jesus gets the crown-- 1Thess 4:16--Upon his return, comes with the voice of the archangel. Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up here in these last days. Michael as a spirit, Jesus as a mortal.
You're believing a lie. They twist scripture. They predicted Armageddon in 1975.
Proof that Watchtower Definitely Predicted Armageddon in 1975

Read this.
Is Jesus Really Michael the Archangel?

Read this.
Jehovah’s Witnesses: The Religion that Lies to 8 Million People

I don't need to read it--I studied all sides and some history--But the #1 truth--The teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers--Here are 6 important ones

1) Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom, and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6)

2) Matt 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. Who is this to--The little flock-Or the great multitude?

3)Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name-YHWH(Jehovah)--Last line--kingdom, power and glory all belong to the FATHER.

4) Jesus teaches he has a God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--As do his real teachers--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) 1Cor 8:6--- 1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

5) In prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26-- Jesus teaches--The one who sent him=FATHER(John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. And one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)

6) Making this the bottom line reality of a true followers daily life= John 4:22-24= The Father-YHWH(Jehovah)

It takes believing Jesus.

Yes it was usually the Pharisees speaking to Jesus==The Scribes, Pharisees and Saducees were the spiritual leaders of the religion. In a few instances in the NT it says they tried to Grab Jesus but he got away because it was not time.

wrong-----the scribes were people who did the writing---kept records and
drew up contracts. It is a kind of profession. The Pharisees were the
adherents of a particular form of Judaism which is considered scholarly.---
and includes some specific philosophical beliefs related to issues like
eternity and hereafter--etc. The Sadducees were people who adhered to a
specific OTHER set of beliefs regarding these issus and VERY IMPORTANTLY were far more accepting of ROMAN FORMS ---or simply
roman rule than were the Pharisees. The romans hated the Pharisees and
crucified tens of thousands of them Caiaphas---the evil high priest was a
Sadducee-----and roman APPOINTEE----really despised by the pharisees

You're believing a lie. They twist scripture. They predicted Armageddon in 1975.
Proof that Watchtower Definitely Predicted Armageddon in 1975

I was there--They hinted, they did not say it direct. It was said at a convention by one brother and it spread. Most assumed it would come, but that was 1974--Its 2018. Havent you wanted forgiveness from God for things you did in your unthinking youth? They repented of that as well. God forgives if one makes correction or repents and requires us to do the same and not hold ones past against them if they have corrected or repented.

Forum List

Back