What Was And What Will Be

Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

He never said that. That is part of the ficticous narrative developed and propigated as fact. Being born alive gives the infant the right to all necessary medical procedure to sustain it's life. However in the hypothethical situation the governor was talking about the infant was severely deformed. The convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive.

You lying scum.

"Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

Definition of allude to

: to speak of or mention (something or someone) in an indirect way

I am always happy to force you Nazis to try to lie your way out of the truth: you vote in support of infanticide.

Caught in a propganda lie, you alway lash out. He never alluded to anything, but specified a necessary convesation. The anti-choice lobby made that lie up "discussing whether the born infant should live or die" becasue they know the lie would be desminiated and defended as God's honest truth by faithful liars like you.

Wait.......you're upset that I revealed you as lying scum??????

Why????

Everybody already knew.

Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

He never said that. That is part of the ficticous narrative developed and propigated as fact. Being born alive gives the infant the right to all necessary medical procedure to sustain it's life. However in the hypothethical situation the governor was talking about the infant was severely deformed. The convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive.

Gads, how I hate lying scum who try to lie about what is clear and evident.

The child is already born.....the Democrat uses there words "if" the mother deems the life worth saving, and "a discussion" about how to kill the child.
That's infanticide.

Here's what he said.

"There are, you know, when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. "

Like I said earlier, the convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive. The law is clear. The infant must be cared for because killing it, even by neglect, would be infanticide. Infanicide is illegal in all 50 states.

You lying scum.

"Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

Definition of allude to

I am always happy to force you Nazis to try to lie your way out of the truth: you vote in support of infanticide.

Caught in a propganda lie, you alway lash out. He never alluded to anything, but specified a necessary convesation. The anti-choice lobby made that lie up "discussing whether the born infant should live or die" becasue they know the lie would be desminiated and defended as God's honest truth by faithful liars like you.

Why????

Everybody already knew.

Upset that you got caught in that stupid lie again?

You're as funny as ever.

Everybody knows you're the queen of liars.

You lying scum.

Definition of allude to

Why????

Everybody already knew.

Upset that you got caught in that stupid lie again?

You're as funny as ever.

Everybody knows you're the queen of liars.

Ooooo.....you don't like it when you being a scummy liar is proven?

Let's do it again:

Gads, how I hate lying scum who try to lie about what is clear and evident.

The child is already born.....the Democrat uses there words "if" the mother deems the life worth saving, and "a discussion" about how to kill the child.
That's infanticide.

A living baby, put to death by Democrat insouciance.

That is infanticide.....

...and you are lying scum.

Now, let's do this again, real soon, y'hear!

the Democrat uses there words "if" the mother deems the life worth saving

Like I said, the convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive. The law is clear. The infant must be cared for because killing it, even by neglect, would be infanticide. Infanicide is illegal in all 50 states.

Like I said, the convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive. The law is clear. The infant must be cared for because killing it, even by neglect, would be infanticide. Infanicide is illegal in all 50 states.

It's 'as I said,' dunce.

I provided the actual vid of the Democrat advancing infanticide.....and you trying to hide it.

It's 'as I said,' dunce.

I provided the actual vid of the Democrat advancing infanticide.....and you trying to hide it.

You propagaded the lie.

It's just what you do.

It's 'as I said,' dunce.

You propagaded the lie.

It's just what you do.

Every reader of our individual posts recognizes that I posted the actual words of the Democrat....and, recognizes you as the scummy liar you are.

"Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life," by Sissela Bok

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself."

It appears you hold yourself in as low esteem as I hold you.

Every reader of our individual posts recognizes that I posted the actual words of the Democrat.

"alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

These are not words of the Democrat. He never said it. You lied again.

Let me remind you, the convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive. The law is clear. The infant must be cared for because killing it, even by neglect, would be infanticide. Infanicide is illegal in all 50 states.

Every reader of our individual posts recognizes that I posted the actual words of the Democrat.

"alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

Let me remind you, the convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive. The law is clear. The infant must be cared for because killing it, even by neglect, would be infanticide. Infanicide is illegal in all 50 states.

Beat it, liar.

Everyone can see what you are.....supporter of infanticide.

Beat it, liar.

Nobody is forcing you to continue to lie.

Ralph (Black Face) Northam plainly said a child delivered would be resuscitated, if need be, and cared for
IF that's what the mother and family wanted. Listen to the sound byte again if need be.

Of course he never discussed what would happen if the mother did NOT want to be bothered with a child.

Repeating a lie does not legitimize a lie.

Beat it, liar.

Slither away, scum.

Of course he never discussed what would happen if the mother did NOT want to be bothered with a child.

In the hypothethic the infant was severely deformed in some way. The option to kill the infant would not be on the table for discussion, per the Infants Born Alive Act of 2002. The infants natural occuring death might be discussed, depending on the deformity. The doctors and hospitals are required to give the infant ordinary care as well.

Beat it, liar.

Slither away, scum.

Haha. Liar.

Beat it, liar.

Debating abortion is pointless because you want the other side to admit you are right and they are wrong. It will not happen.

Beat it, liar.

Debating abortion is pointless because you want the other side to admit you are right and they are wrong. It will not happen.

Brilliant.

Now we can all go home.

Beat it, liar.

It's not an abortion debate. She accuses Democrats of supporting infanticide which is a lie.

Nothing new in any of this.

History has proven that blind hatred will overcome common sense leading humans to do things that are harmful to themselves just to make a display of their hate.

Maybe that's why God gave us Democrats. Just to remind us and maybe clue in those who might still be salvaged.

Beat it, liar.

It's not an abortion debate. She accuses Democrats of supporting infanticide which is a lie.

I never mind proving you a sack of offal and a liar.

Hussein Obama supported infanticide...wouldn't vote to support the baby.

Obama named Peter Singer, champion of infanticide, as his 'science adviser.'
The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

The Democrat governor of Virginia actually agreed with the bill for infanticide.

"New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"
New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

"Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"
Senate Democrats block Republicans’ anti-infanticide bill

The CDC tells us that, between 2003-2014, at least 143 infants died after being born alive during an abortion procedure, and the report even admits that this number is underestimated.

That’s an average of one infant a month! According to the report, some of these infants hung on to life for more than 24 hours after the induced abortion before they died!”
What Happens to a Child Born-alive? The Media Won’t Tell Us.

Forum List

Back