What Was And What Will Be

Your post. It's not true. tRump violated their TOS not once but almost daily.
How did he violate it. Please provide verifiable evidence. Thanks.
Straight from Twitter:

So your first claim was an hysterical exaggeration, a.k.a. a lie, right?

In any event. . . .

Thank you for affirming what most of those who voted for Trump know to be true. Trump's statements in no way, shape or form (intended) violated Twitter's Glorification of Violence policy. Rather, Twitter arbitrarily deemed the motives of the protesters at large to be illegitimate, despite the fact that the constitutional prerogative of the legislative branch was manifestly violated by judicial and/or executive edicts in more than a dozen states. Then Twitter used this obfuscation to link the rationalization for its actions to the actions of a comparatively small number of knuckleheads among thousands.

We have oranges straight from Twitter and apples straight from reality.

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”
“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th. @realDonaldTrump
If you refuse the evidence right in front of your eyes I don't think I can help you.

How did he violate it. Please provide verifiable evidence. Thanks.
Straight from Twitter:

So your first claim was an hysterical exaggeration, a.k.a. a lie, right?

In any event. . . .

Thank you for affirming what most of those who voted for Trump know to be true. Trump's statements in no way, shape or form (intended) violated Twitter's Glorification of Violence policy. Rather, Twitter arbitrarily deemed the motives of the protesters at large to be illegitimate, despite the fact that the constitutional prerogative of the legislative branch was manifestly violated by judicial and/or executive edicts in more than a dozen states. Then Twitter used this obfuscation to link the rationalization for its actions to the actions of a comparatively small number of knuckleheads among thousands.

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”
“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th. @realDonaldTrump
If you refuse the evidence right in front of your eyes I don't think I can help you.
If you refuse to concede the obvious lies straight from Twitter's mouth as it were, I'll just underscore your intellectual dishonesty again.

See how that works?

For there to be infanticide there needs to be an infant, not a fetus. Once a child is born they are under protection of the Infants Born Alive Act 2002.

The OP cannot defend the using the term either. Infanticide is illegal in all 50 states.

Frist, a fetus is an unborn human baby (or infant)!

fe·tus
/ˈfēdəs/

noun
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

Second, my observation is neither bound by nor predicated on your acquiescence to the ever-shifting norms and mores (laws) of any given society that disregards the universally objective standard of morality and the attending imperatives of natural law. The unnecessary, premeditated destruction of innocent human life by the hand of any creature is evil.

Infanticide is a form of homicide which occurs if the child is killed after birth and up to a year (I think), even if the birth is due to a botched abortion.

Abortions are legal.

You're just repeating yourself per your acquiescence to the ever-shifting norms and mores (laws) of any given society that disregards the universally objective standard of morality and the attending imperatives of natural law. I got your reasoning, such as it is, the first time.

I said, relative to the universally objective standard of morality and the attending imperatives of natural law, abortion on demand is homicide.

#Winning
Unfortunately there is no universal, objective standard of morality. Morality is defined by the society you are part of.

Unfortunately there is no universal, objective standard of morality. Morality is defined by the society you are part of.

Horseradish. But if you think you can defend the rank irrationality of moral subjectivism/relativism go to this thread: Alex O'Connor vs Frank Turek | The Moral Argument DEBATE

Good luck with that. I'd strongly recommend you carefully read through the thread, paying close attention to my and ding's observations, before posting.

Past as prologue.

1.I am a believer in the words of the great Yogi, who presciently said “'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future'”….but sometimes there are hints in what has been.

But lets begin with the present. It has been established that Biden voters, whatever number there were, and it is surely below 74.2 million, were clueless about the policies that they were voting for. I know this because I have, on numerous occasions, asked them to provide both the Trump policies that they voted against, and Biden policies that they voted for and anticipated.
Of course, they couldn't. Still can't.
A deeply worrisome position for an electorate.

2. For the context of the thread title, recall that whole ‘energy independence’ mantra that impelled elections since the 1960s, 1970s, Trump achieved energy independence, one of the many achievements for which the Democrats felt he needed to be punished.

Joe Biden wiped it out with the stroke of a pen.

“Several unions that eagerly endorsed President Joe Biden during the 2020 presidential election are now learning the hard way what it means to support Democrat policies. During his first day in office, the newly-inaugurated president revoked the construction permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline, thus destroying thousands of jobs.A total of 42,000 jobs were expected to be filled once the pipeline was completed. But not anymore.” ‘Insulting and disappointing’: Unions show signs of voter remorse after Biden reality sinks in

Great news for the oil tyrants in the Middle East, and Iran…and especially Russia, you know, the folks the liars said Trump was in bed with.

3. Now, what else might Biden and the Democrats do for Putin and Russia. Well, remember that Reagan, the greatest President in modern times, was the first President to reduce the number of nuclear weapons in the world, with the START treaty, while another Republican, Nixon, was the first to stabilize the numbers of the increase in nuclear weapons, that was the SALT treaty.

Of course, Democrats, very different: Here is Hussein offering Putin a quid pro quo.

He cut the defensive weapons we were going to put in Poland. What else was he promising Putin?

What do you suppose Biden’s model will be???

Did any of you consider this history and future when you voted for the Wehrmacht…er, Democrats?

People were voting to get rid of that obnoxious lying boob (not you) and weren't voting on policy.

So essentially, people were voting based on their feelings and not their future. This is why we should let people govern us via emotion alone.

Their future didn't include the Fat Orange Blob of Shit.

Past as prologue.

1.I am a believer in the words of the great Yogi, who presciently said “'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future'”….but sometimes there are hints in what has been.

But lets begin with the present. It has been established that Biden voters, whatever number there were, and it is surely below 74.2 million, were clueless about the policies that they were voting for. I know this because I have, on numerous occasions, asked them to provide both the Trump policies that they voted against, and Biden policies that they voted for and anticipated.

2. For the context of the thread title, recall that whole ‘energy independence’ mantra that impelled elections since the 1960s, 1970s, Trump achieved energy independence, one of the many achievements for which the Democrats felt he needed to be punished.

“Several unions that eagerly endorsed President Joe Biden during the 2020 presidential election are now learning the hard way what it means to support Democrat policies. During his first day in office, the newly-inaugurated president revoked the construction permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline, thus destroying thousands of jobs.A total of 42,000 jobs were expected to be filled once the pipeline was completed. But not anymore.” ‘Insulting and disappointing’: Unions show signs of voter remorse after Biden reality sinks in

Great news for the oil tyrants in the Middle East, and Iran…and especially Russia, you know, the folks the liars said Trump was in bed with.

3. Now, what else might Biden and the Democrats do for Putin and Russia. Well, remember that Reagan, the greatest President in modern times, was the first President to reduce the number of nuclear weapons in the world, with the START treaty, while another Republican, Nixon, was the first to stabilize the numbers of the increase in nuclear weapons, that was the SALT treaty.

Of course, Democrats, very different: Here is Hussein offering Putin a quid pro quo.

He cut the defensive weapons we were going to put in Poland. What else was he promising Putin?

Did any of you consider this history and future when you voted for the Wehrmacht…er, Democrats?

Trump lost.
Want to know why Trump lost?
Look up at that steaming lake of butt squirts you posted.
YOU'RE why Trump lost.

Yet you can't come up with any of his policies you can point to as causing any loss....

.....nor any Biden policies you yearned for.

Seriously, weren't you surprised that, after the doctors made the intermastoid incision, and removed your brain- you were still able to post on the board?

You know, if you're going to insult someone's intellect it might help your case if...

YOUR POST MADE SENSE!

Which is why YOU are the reason Trump lost.

Made sense??????

Let's compare what I voted for, versus what you were ordered to vote for:

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Past as prologue.

Trump lost.
Want to know why Trump lost?
Look up at that steaming lake of butt squirts you posted.
YOU'RE why Trump lost.

Yet you can't come up with any of his policies you can point to as causing any loss....

.....nor any Biden policies you yearned for.

Seriously, weren't you surprised that, after the doctors made the intermastoid incision, and removed your brain- you were still able to post on the board?

You know, if you're going to insult someone's intellect it might help your case if...

YOUR POST MADE SENSE!

Which is why YOU are the reason Trump lost.

And Trump didn't lose the election.....Biden certainly did not get nearly the 74.2 million votes Trump got.

Now......which of these parts of the Democrat Party's agenda brought in that 'landslide.'?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,
socialism,
infanticide,
opposition to free speech,
substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,
support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,
accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,
and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

And, perhaps you can offer your analysis of which Trump policy turned Americans against his policies.
Well.....you could if there were any.

Otherwise we're left with the theft of the election explanation.

1612274671196.png

Here's a Democrat wielding the word 'inadvertent.'

In an interview on WTOP, a Washington D.C. radio station, Northam said, “So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.” The “discussion” refers to ending the baby’s life or not, even though it had been born — another radical step to the left.

Hardly 'inadvertent' for you Democrats/savages.
Some friendly advice, when you say "Here's a Democrat wielding the word 'inadvertent'" you should follow it with a quote where the word is actually used. Otherwise someone less charitable than me might think you are a bald faced liar who just makes things up.

I gave an example based on the meaning of 'inadvertent.'

I told you you should look it up.

I said, relative to the universally objective standard of morality and the attending imperatives of natural law, abortion on demand is homicide.

Any objective view of the natural world reveals that mother nature is a cruel bitch who will eat your babies if your not careful. Furthermore the imperitives of the natural law is to reproduce and reproduce often.

For there to be infanticide there needs to be an infant, not a fetus. Once a child is born they are under protection of the Infants Born Alive Act 2002.

The OP cannot defend the using the term either. Infanticide is illegal in all 50 states.

fe·tus
/ˈfēdəs/

noun
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

Second, my observation is neither bound by nor predicated on your acquiescence to the ever-shifting norms and mores (laws) of any given society that disregards the universally objective standard of morality and the attending imperatives of natural law. The unnecessary, premeditated destruction of innocent human life by the hand of any creature is evil.

Infanticide is a form of homicide which occurs if the child is killed after birth and up to a year (I think), even if the birth is due to a botched abortion.

Abortions are legal.

Infanticide......exactly what Democrats support.

How'd they get you to go along with that????

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

fe·tus
/ˈfēdəs/

noun

Abortions are legal.

You're just repeating yourself per your acquiescence to the ever-shifting norms and mores (laws) of any given society that disregards the universally objective standard of morality and the attending imperatives of natural law. I got your reasoning, such as it is, the first time.

#Winning

One more Nazi.....er, Democrat, advancing ‘moral equivalence,’ or postmodernism.

1. "The roots of postmodernism can be traced to the anthropologist Franz Boas, who, in an effort to study exotic cultures without prejudice, found it useful to take the position that no culture is superior to any other. Thus was born the idea of cultural relativity.

The idea spread like wildfire through the universities, catapulted by the radical impetus of the sixties, ready and willing to reject "the universality of Western norms and principles."
Bawer, "The Victim's Revolution"

"Cultural relativism is the principle that an individual human's beliefs and activities should be understood by others in terms of that individual's own culture. This principle was established as axiomatic in anthropological research by Franz Boas in the first few decades of the 20th century and later popularized by his students. Boas first articulated the idea in 1887: "...civilization is not something absolute, but ... is relative, and ... our ideas and conceptions are true only so far as our civilization goes."[1] but did not actually coin the term "cultural relativism."
https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/t...elativism.html

2. In terms of religion, the two extremes are the one that fueled Western Civilization and the founding of our nation, and the other extreme, Militant Secularism. The test between the two is their view of human life. Whether personal beliefs, or what we call 'politics,' or perhaps 'religion,' the real idea that determines what we will do in any and every situation, is one simple idea. Either one believes that human lives are sacred, or one believes that they can be exchanged to achieve some secular material goal.

a. From Schindler's List: “Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.”
or
b. Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

3. Just as the former one, the Judeo-Christian religion, has variations, or denominations, so does Militant Secularism. You know them as the totalitarian forms of political plague, and none have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).

They only differ in the final outcome: slavery, serfdom, or death.

So infanticide is just fine with this sort of immoral savage.

Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

He never said that. That is part of the ficticous narrative developed and propigated as fact. Being born alive gives the infant the right to all necessary medical procedure to sustain it's life. However in the hypothethical situation the governor was talking about the infant was severely deformed. The convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive.

Last edited:
Past as prologue.

1612278548091.png

Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

He never said that. That is part of the ficticous narrative developed and propigated as fact. Being born alive gives the infant the right to all necessary medical procedure to sustain it's life. However in the hypothethical situation the governor was talking about the infant was severely deformed. The convesation between the doctor and the mother/family would naturally depend on the nature of the malady. It might be whether or not the infant "could" survive but it most certainly would not be if the infant "should" survive.

You lying scum.

"Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

Definition of allude to

: to speak of or mention (something or someone) in an indirect way

I am always happy to force you Nazis to try to lie your way out of the truth: you vote in support of infanticide.

Past as prologue.

View attachment 451961

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trump’s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Biden’s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

Bet they can’t…..’cause they are infantile and dumb as asphalt.

Gads, how I hate lying scum who try to lie about what is clear and evident.

The child is already born.....the Democrat uses there words "if" the mother deems the life worth saving, and "a discussion" about how to kill the child.
That's infanticide.

You lying scum.

"Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die."

Definition of allude to

: to speak of or mention (something or someone) in an indirect way

I am always happy to force you Nazis to try to lie your way out of the truth: you vote in support of infanticide.

Caught in a propganda lie, you alway lash out. He never alluded to anything, but specified a necessary convesation. The anti-choice lobby made that lie up "discussing whether the born infant should live or die" becasue they know the lie would be desminiated and defended as God's honest truth by faithful liars like you.

Forum List

Back